Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Can An Intersex Person (hermaphrodite) Get Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can An Intersex Person (hermaphrodite) Get Pregnant? (1367 Views)

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / Video: "Intersex Are Real. We're Real And We're No More Hiding" - UNIZIK Student / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can An Intersex Person (hermaphrodite) Get Pregnant? by AjalaJ(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I’m a hermaphrodite smiley

I was born with both male and female genitals. Unfortunately the testicles were found to produce no sperm (underdeveloped). Whether my ovaries have eggs is still unknown.

Based on my own situation, cases in the medical literature and personal contacts with other hermaphrodites, I can say that it is indeed possible for some hermaphrodites to get pregnant. This fully depends on which organ configuration they were born with, though.

Maybe I’ll end up being able to get pregnant as well, but that will take more medical research, something which unfortunately is hard to find with how few physicians have the faintest clue of people like us.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Can-an-intersex-person-hermaphrodite-get-pregnant

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng

1 Like

Re: Can An Intersex Person (hermaphrodite) Get Pregnant? by BizLifeE: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
It may be possible or it may not be possible. It depends on the person's body.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are A Shy Girl / Who's The Mami-water In Your Phone? / How A Friend Saved Me From Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.