Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (51546 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
kitaatita:
The grave seems shallow
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
celestialAgent:
Islamic burial can humble dead body ooo!

If only all these muslim looters can have a rethink undecided

correct bro
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
kitaatita:
The grave seems shallow
na wetin be your own?you wan follow am sleep there?

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Beebase(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Shorter than shortest, nobody will live forever; hell no. RIP man
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Abanicwise(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
celestialAgent:

Actually they do, but I wont call it wastage. They celebrate in a in a big way if the deceased was old. The only difference is that they don't make a big deal out if burying the dead body. But they make the best 8th day celebration, killing cows, calling big musicians all in celebration of a fulfilled life of the deceased. But in this case, I doubt if their will be any cos the man is not that old.

You are not totally correct, dude, believe me, those that does that don't follow the teaching of Islam but they follow yoruba culture.
The true doctrine of islam treat all dead the same way both old and even a day old, soul is soul whether young or old, there shouldn't be any celebration of any sought except mourning.
Islam don't allow throwing up parties for the dead, but yoruba culture do.

So, we have to differentiate culture from Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Abanicwise(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=thorpido post=55869582]Money is spent for the 7th day and 40th final burial ceremonies anyway.[/quote

Islam forbids even that, those that does that followed either the deceased desire, their own desire or ultimately their culture to celebrate either 7th or 40th day , but definitely not Islam.
Islam forbids that...no proof of it in islam scripture.
peace on you.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Abanicwise(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
thorpido:
Money is spent for the 7th day and 40th final burial ceremonies anyway.

Islam forbids even that, those that does that followed either the deceased desire, their own desire or ultimately their culture to celebrate either 7th or 40th day , but definitely not Islam.
Islam forbids that...no proof of celebration after death in islam scripture.
peace unto you.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by reflx(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
not up to six feet......
may pose a health hazard if there's a water source nearby

RIP Sir
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Charly68: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
They did not even dig the grave deep ...can somebody see the futility of life ! All he has been running to acquire,the senatorial sitting allowance,constituency allowance ,sitting allowance etc remain here with the family only for him to go naked back to his maker. I wish our politicians could learn from this . Rip to the late Serubawon of Ede.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by misterh(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
celestialAgent:

Actually they do, but I wont call it wastage. They celebrate in a in a big way if the deceased was old. The only difference is that they don't make a big deal out if burying the dead body. But they make the best 8th day celebration, killing cows, calling big musicians all in celebration of a fulfilled life of the deceased. But in this case, I doubt if their will be any cos the man is not that old.
That's not the way Islam prescribes that the dead should be buried. The festivities you mentioned have more to do with culture than religion. Killing cows and calling musicians have NOTHING to do with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
May Allaah forgive all his shortcomings and abode him Aljannatul firdaus.

3 Likes

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
celestialAgent:

My dear u have shallow knowledge about islam funeral rites! All what u mention is un-islamic. may be u call it tradition

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Thundeh(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, vanity. If only men (most especially our politicians) can always remember a day like this then we will have a better society. Imagine as wealthy as he was, it is always an ending story of 6 feet. RIP sir.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by mowapa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
princedmiayer:
chai... its well
meanwhile some people from d South will be eyeing me, saying I sweet for them mouth. see eh,God is watching You.

You don't mean it.

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by IamDavid1: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
I c is only Christians that waist money buying expensive gold cascade. Is well. RIP.

it's not "waisting" money oga each religion have different ways to honour there dead besides is it your waste
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abanicwise:

Islam forbids that...no proof of celebration after death in islam scripture.
peace unto you.
That's interesting. Salam
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
goodwishes:
chaii,RIP, but that grave is too shallow shocked...Thieves shouldn't dig up to steal his body parts lipsrsealed

This is Osun, that only happen in the East. tongue
goodwishes:
chaii,RIP, but that grave is too shallow shocked...Thieves shouldn't dig up to steal his body parts lipsrsealed

This is Osun, that only happen in the East.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jajayi:
A former governor of Osun state, Isiaka Adeleke who died at the early hours of yesterday April 23rd has been laid to rest at his country home in Osun state.

More Photos from his burial below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/photos-from-burial-of-davidos-uncle.html

Shallow Grave, Don't y'all think?

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by PDJT: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
That's the only thing that scares me to the bone

It makes me to take life easy

-Whilst supporting Buhari that has ordered and supervised the extra-judicial killings of thousands of people.
Continue, Karma is a bitch & the evil that men do live with them.

-Meanwhile, after all the wealth, he is being buried in a shallow grave?
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Zeemarch(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmmnnn subuana laha.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
shaydeenamz:
it is only appointed onto man to die once after then judgement. God help us to pursue salvation first
That's just the major thing.very,very important.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Do not take life too serious......you will never get out of it alive undecided undecided
Despite d fame, wealth nd he's riches...he's only buried with a white cloth embarassed
he's now a food for ants.....how i wish people can reason nd change undecided undecided
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
I want to become this, I want to become that! everything is vanity upon vanity. I strongly believe he will be willing to be the next governor of the state. hmnn...God is marvelous, no matter how greedy, wealthy, famous, rich, sensible, knowledgable and religious you are...u can not know how, when and where u will died... RIP the former governor of my state, RIP the current serving senator of my state, RIP the man who doesn't know tomorrow, but aspiring for the governorship ticket of 0sun 2018. This one should serve as lesson for us especially, the politicians
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by amirez(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
He slept in the most exotic houses, rode the best brand of cars and ate choice meals and now lies on this dirty ground (Paradox of life).

May is soul rest in peace.

Check my signature for your quick loans.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
inna liLLah wa inna ilaeHi roojihun
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al jannatu firdaous.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Teawhy2011: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adeleke's death: A deterrent to Nigerian political office holders
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Btruth: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ile aiye, ile asan nii! Just 6ft for everyone in respect of their wealth and popularity.

Life!
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by newslifeop: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wow
Covered with wood
Life
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by mywells: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
the grave is to shallow compare to ikoyi vaults,at lease his remains would space
to breath .upon his achievements see how he is been squeeze to the narrow earth.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Are you sick?
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by cuteboy2: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope Tinubu was invited to go and witness the end of all mortals?

All his mindless acquisition in Lagos running into over N10 trillion by some account, at the end they wil not even put him inside coffin sef. Just one white cheap lace and and Hausa mat. Chikena

Read the link below and vomit:

https://www.nairaland.com/2888561/bola-ahmed-tinubu-net-worth

http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/05/tinubus-networth-exposed-insider.html
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by talk2israel(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all are vanity... despite all the riches he had...six feet at last...hmmmmmmm......let's all live as if we are dieing tomorrow.... nothing last forever... Jesus is the way, the truth and life...may we all reign with him at the last day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.