Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) (3820 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
? grin

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
ama buy my momma a house,myself a castle, Mercedes SLS 17,jaguar,BMW, some champagne, some bichesss
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
A 500 million Naira mansion in Banana Island.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Private jet grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by rheether(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will pay an apartment of 150rooms close to a university and rent it out to students..

11 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
rheether:
I will pay an apartment of 150rooms close to a university and rent it out to students..

brilliant idea I love it
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Newboss:
exquisite grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Private jet grin
good life $$$$$
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
madridguy:

wrong answer
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Fmartin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Visa
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
madridguy:
wrong answer
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by ladySuperb(f): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lemme get the money first!!!
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by TroubleDude: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
ama get myself a ninja Kawasaki and a Honda CBR 100.... then a rolls Royce ghost and a Lamborghini...
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
rheether:
A worthwhile investment

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
I'll buy the damn OP and auction him off for slavery for posting thrash... undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Buy 100plots of land at Ibeju abi Ibeji-lekki,that where the future banana island will be.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pay my tithe first, the rest is history
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by wurabecca(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will contact investors from Germany
Negotiate with them(asper Millionaire nah) concerning Ajaokuta steel company
After that, I will start my Cosmetics company.......
Lastly I will buy small Venza for Business Trans

Money don finish sev grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by wurabecca(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
Pay my tithe first, the rest is history

Tithe.........

If converted To naira...that should be more than 20M naira

Wawu shocked
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by SINZ: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
I'll buy equity shares at Tesla and buy Berlynn's father a house cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by eightsin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will buy myself more money
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by deriksneh(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
real madrid club grin

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by banjeezay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
i will buy arsenal fc and turn their stadium(emirate stadium) to pig house. grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Newboss:
. For Banana Island, I Doubt If U Gonna Get A Mansion Of 500M
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chuknovski:
ama buy my momma a house,myself a castle, Mercedes SLS 17,jaguar,BMW, some champagne, some bichesss
This is why the poor keeps getting poorer. No investment/entrepreneurship idea
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
. For Banana Island, I Doubt If U Gonna Get A Mansion Of 500M
how much did they say Linda bought hers?
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by ifyan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Investment on my mind plus buy Nairaland forum from Seun
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Saintsammurai(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Go into the business of agriculture..
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Buy that crib for momsie at the heart of Ministers Hill.Go legit. Start a family.. Its still a dream tho n dreams come true cool
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
how much did they say Linda bought hers?
I Live Around That Axis. I Knw Wat Am Saying.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
With dis kind heat. I go first go stay for hotel for one month make AC correct my head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend / If You Notice These 17 Signs From A Girl, She Likes U But Don't Want To Tell U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.