Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) (3821 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Live Around That Axis. I Knw Wat Am Saying.
I'm just asking. Cuz I heard she got hers for that amount
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by hollajay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
rheether:
I will pay an apartment of 150rooms close to a university and rent it out to students..
shocked shocked E don tey wey I don see woman wey get sense like this..
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm just asking. Cuz I heard she got hers for that amount
I Dunno About Dat.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
A new height tongue
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
I'll buy equity shares at Tesla and buy Berlynn's father a house cool
cheesy BEEEEEBI ayam blushing hows u
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by SINZ: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berlynn:
cheesy BEEEEEBI ayam blushing hows u
Pretty as you are, you want to still blush on top grin

I'm tired as fvck! sad
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Pretty as you are, you want to still blush on top grin

I'm tired as fvck! sad

Eaya u need to rest, make sure u sleep on time.... See my dp smiley smiley for ur eye alone
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by kowalsky: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
I'll buy equity shares at Tesla and buy Berlynn's father a house cool

tesla will not turn out to be profitable.
not with the way musk is handling it
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by ioreth69(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
rheether:
I will pay an apartment of 150rooms close to a university and rent it out to students..
correct
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by SINZ: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berlynn:
Eaya u need to rest, make sure u sleep on time.... See my dp smiley smiley for ur eye alone

Obaby!cheesy

Your eyes are so dim, wuh happened?
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by SINZ: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
kowalsky:

tesla will not turn out to be profitable.
not with the way musk is handling it

True but Elon Musk has other plans in the offing. A lil birdie told me the company's fortune is about to bump up.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Obaby!cheesy
Your eyes are so dim, wuh happened?
na Buhari cry

lol i hv got eyes pb...
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by SINZ: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berlynn:
na Buhari cry

lol i hv got eyes pb...
Lol, lemmie pen down something, I'll call u in a bit..
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Newboss:
Always check before you talk like a fool. If I didn't see any of that price that I like, I won't have a budget of 500 million. Even in Maitama, there is one going for less than 500 million right now.
Yo Are The One That Is A Retard. I Said I Doubt If U Gonna See For That Amount. Do U Think The Property In Banana Island & Maitama Are The Same Thing.... Oponu. You Knw Ntin About Property, And Valuation. 1 Plot Of Land At Banana Island Is Above 600M.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by ebubenmuo(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2017
LOVEGINO:
With dis kind heat. I go first go stay for hotel for one month make AC correct my head.
you are just on point
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:
ama buy my momma a house,myself a castle, Mercedes SLS 17,jaguar,BMW, some champagne, some bichesss
j
The money finishes and you are left without an investment
clap for your self
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Get the hell out of Nigeria with my family and contact Michael Larsson for advice on how to invest the money
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:
? grin
A house and car for my mum.
Then go to Harvard for my degree.
Then to Switzerland for my masters degree.
And John Hopkins for my internships and Ph.D.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

A house and car for my mum.
Then go to Harvard for my degree.
Then to Switzerland for my masters degree.
And John Hopkins for my internships and Ph.D.
good choice, but only you with all this academic tag,naija will be soo blessed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Breaks Up With Me For Everything / Take A Look At This Lady Curves (photos) / I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.