Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media (1185 Views)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / U.S. State Department Says North Korea Assassinated Kim Jong Un's Brother(Photos / Trump Has Declared War On His Country Says North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
An official North Korean website warned Monday that Pyongyang will “wipe out” the United States if Washington starts a war on the peninsula, the latest tit-for-tat sabre-rattling that has sent tensions soaring in the region.

The US supercarrier Carl Vinson will arrive in waters off the Korean peninsula “in a matter of days”, Vice President Mike Pence said Saturday, amid reports the North could be preparing a sixth nuclear test.

Pyongyang is still believed to be far from reaching its aim of building a missile capable of reaching the US mainland, but the secretive nation has ramped up its rhetoric in recent weeks and has carried out two rocket tests this month alone.

In a series of editorials the Rodong Sinmun newspaper — the official mouthpiece of the ruling Workers’ Party — said the North’s forces were undeterred and called the US strike group’s imminent arrival “undisguised military blackmail”.

“Such threat may startle a jellyfish, but can never work on the DPRK,” it said Monday, using the country’s official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

A day earlier it said the North’s revolutionary forces were “combat-ready to sink the US nuclear aircraft carrier with a single strike”.

Pyongyang’s rhetoric intensifies every spring when the US and South Korea hold joint exercises it sees as rehearsals for an attack on the North.

A separate editorial on the North’s propaganda website Uriminzokkiri Monday claimed that the dispatching of the Carl Vinson signalled a war: “It is proof that an invasion of the North is nearing day by day.”

The editorial, described as being written by an army officer, said it was a “big miscalculation” for Washington to compare the North to Syria, which did not launch an “immediate counterattack” after a US cruise missile strike earlier this month.

In the event of an attack, it said, “The world will witness how Washington’s rash nuclear aircraft carriers are turned into a huge pile of steel and buried at sea and how a country called America is wiped out from the Earth.”

Read More

http://punchng.com/we-will-wipe-out-us-says-north-korean-media/
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by emmysam2: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
This Yeye Boy of a President that has been playing with Nukes like knock out has gone crazier!!!
Make hin go ask Japan wetin America do for Hiroshima when Japan been dey flex Muscle years back.
War is not always won by weaponry, but more on Military Intelligence.
No be person wey start trouble dey finish am oo.
US no be your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by NJPot(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
serious war
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by redcliff: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
emmysam2:
This Yeye Boy of a President that has been playing with Nukes like knock out has gone crazier!!!
Make hin go ask Japan wetin America do for Hiroshima when Japan been dey flex Muscle years back.
US no be your mate.

Lol. Gone are those days men.. u know wetin nuclear be?
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by illegalking: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Make we see as the film go play me I sha know say person no go die twice so no time to fear..
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by redcliff: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Omo even if person dey make mouth, you sef use your sense weigh the gravity of words wey dey comot from him mouth... omo this north korea no dey play o...
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by thesicilian: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
David vs Goliath
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by princy80(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
redcliff:

Lol. Gone are those days men.. u know wetin nuclear be?
Ask am ooo. But this action movie go tight o, every prediction dey against US. All the seers' prophecies against AMERICA.
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
ww3 loading
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by nepapole(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
I cant wait men. E go jus be like say I dey watch "saving private Ryan" again.
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lolzz, How big north korea that wants to wipe out America?
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
emmysam2:
US no be your mate.

You probably think we are still in 1945.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Do you think they can succeed...
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nickizoe:
Do you think they can succeed...

Not really, Nicki. But that guy that I quoted made North Korea look so small. He thinks the US will crush North Korea so easily.

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can't also wait for the movie to be out.... Morgan Freeman won't be the acting president again... I Wonder who they will use
.,Maybe Ed shereen...
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Not really, Nicki. But that guy that I quoted made North Korea look so small. He thinks the US will crush North Korea so easily.
That's why trump would be glad if China join hand to fight em...North Korea has weapon buh US gat the brain
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nickizoe:
That's why trump would be glad if China join hand to fight em...North Korea has weapon buh US gat the brain

North Korea got brains too. I don't really trust that Trump is really that smart. And China will never join hands with the US (especially, Trump's America) to fight North Korea. They have a lot to lose joining America against North Korea. For one thing, the North Korean missiles will reach China quicker and surer than America. The least they can do is to appeal to North Korea.

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:

North Korea got brains too. I don't really trust that Trump is really that smart. And China will never join hands with the US (especially, Trump's America) to fight North Korea. They have a lot to lose joining America against North Korea. For one thing, the North Korean missiles will reach China quicker and surer than America. The least they can do is to appeal to North Korea.
in any case, they should make peace.....the stories I heard about war, I don't wanna witness it....and is nuclear Trump shouldn't fast forward the coming of Christ yet
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nickizoe:
in any case, they should make peace.....the stories I heard about war, I don't wanna witness it....and is nuclear Trump shouldn't fast forward the coming of Christ yet

lol...

Somehow, it excites me. I want to have the chance to fly a bomber jet and write a war horror story. But since you don't want to witness it, I hope it doesn't happen!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:

lol...

Somehow, it excites me. I want to have the chance to fly a bomber jet and write a war horror story. But since you don't want to witness it, I hope it doesn't happen!!!
Hahahaha just look at your reason Bomber jet? your stories make sense buh bomber jet? oh no...you don't even know if you're gonna survive the sound only...

Lool
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by ollah2: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Nickizoe:

Lol, China can't North Korea cos they are are allies. US can't win the war against North Korea cos NK has China and Russia as allies moreso, US strong allies( Japan and South Korea) will do anything to ensure war doesn't breakout cos missiles will fly from Pyongyang to Seoul and Tokyo.

I see you still wanna flex before "the coming of Christ"

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nickizoe(f): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
ollah2:

Lol, China can't North Korea cos they are are allies. US can't win the war against North Korea cos NK has China and Russia as allies moreso, US strong allies( Japan and South Korea) will do anything to ensure war doesn't breakout cos missiles will fly from Pyongyang to Seoul and Tokyo.

I see you still wanna flex before "the coming of Christ"

LOOL
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

i would have said something to you but your matta just weak me.
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hahahaha just look at your reason Bomber jet? your stories make sense buh bomber jet? oh no...you don't even know if you're gonna survive the sound only...

Lool

Lol...

Nicki, I am a retired officer's son O. But for my dad, I should be in the Armed Forces now probably flying one of those aircraft that bombard Boko Haram from time to time.
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by LordOfNaira: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Ikio:
i would have said something to you but your matta just weak me.

Say am now. You think while America was growing, other countries were stagnant? Never underrate any country, not even Libya.
Re: We Will Wipe Out US, Says North Korean Media by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Say am now. You think while America was growing, other countries were stagnant? Never underrate any country, not even Libya.
If they where so strong as u say ask yourself who is the biggest and strongest force fighting terrorism? ok daht the U.S. And why can't they take the lead? becos they are not as strong as the u.s.even a coalition of Syria-Iran-hebollah couldn't defeat isil daddy Russia had to come rescue.

(1) (Reply)

35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race / The Fake Bucha Massacre / The 6 Hamas Leaders That Israel Has Liquidated So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.