Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) (78056 Views)

Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain / Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by frankzone: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
opethom:
Here's the photo of Dr, Adedeji Adeleke (davido's dad) at the burial of his brother isaka Adeleke
This is one unique trait I admire and respect the Yorubas for; you find siblings where some are Christians and Moslems yet they're cool. I find it refreshing even though I still can't figure how it works for them. So cool

5 Likes

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
His brother was Muslim?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Very painful to lost love ones

Rip Serubawon
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
some topics for NL self. angry
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by stanbillion200(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
henchamb:
Looking forward to seeing the crying pic of the well fed dog.
Hey! Why the hate?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by squarelead(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Death is turn by turn..... May God give us the privilege to live long.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope davido's brother that's bragging abt his dog feeding well than people is learning

life doesn't worth bragging with because the person u see today, u might see them no more

may god console the family and give us long life and prosperity

I&u shall not die untimely

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Believe7(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
opethom:
hahahaha you wicked o

guy..ur work is to hail folks who are talking trash ba..

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by mywells: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
the presence of the well fed dog would cause stampede at the funeral service, all you'll be hearing is 30billion for the account
ooooh.

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by abike12(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
brenister10:

Yes
are you sure thats bred's father?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by brenister10: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
goldedprince:
are you sure thats bred's father?
Really sure
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
brenister10:

Really sure
he's not the one o...
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Very painful to lost love ones

Rip Serubawon
it is LOVED ones not love ones. Don't kill the man again for the second time with your dane gun tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
painful. RIP to the dead
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Odukes(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Why did he go there with that his well fed DOG, anyways RIP Senator.

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by lozanni(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
DavidO looks so much like his Dad smiley

I feel sorry for Baba Olowo, you can see the raw pain over the loss of his brother written all over his face.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by itzkissabel(f): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
the rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by solz007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rest With The Lord Mr. Adeleke
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by sshalom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Mojibola(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
olubabajc:
plz, who is Adeleke

I take it you're from France, right?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by amanikondo: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
olubabajc:
plz, who is Adeleke
Adeleke is a noun.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by brenister10: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hysmady:
he's not the one o...
So who is his father?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by oluwafemi3790(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
iamtewwy:
See davido foolish elder brother To slap am with my left hand just dey hungry me! Even the dog on my comment is angry for what u said last week foool
I don't think people who eat better than that dog would be offended.

4 Likes

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Awww i am sorry for his lost RIP in Christ Adedeji Adeleke i know you will go to heaven and stay with God. cry embarassed
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by carolorun(m): 3:24am On Apr 25, 2017
where is obo?

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Alitair:
Davido nko?
Is the late man b.red's father?
nope
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

This is one unique trait I admire and respect the Yorubas for; you find siblings where some are Christians and Moslems yet they're cool. I find it refreshing even though I still can't figure how it works for them. So cool
well it works well for us in my family. I have Christian on both sides, and we get along well with each other.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2017
brenister10:

So who is his father?
dat is Demola adeleke. he's not too based in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.