Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99403 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Fyngal1:
mama zaynie, i've received my package. thanks a million kiss kiss

Thanks for your patronage. kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
wholesomegrace:
Hi ma'am

Please I need outfits for my boys first year birthday. Please post pix ma, he's on the big side so I always buy like 6 months above his age i.e 18 months but will need it by October ending. Thanks ma

I haven't heard from you o.
How far?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
zaynie:

40"x30"=102cm x 76cm
#3500. A pack of 4

Thanks i will get in touch soon.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by CheeryChy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mama Zaynie, Yay! I've gotten my items. They're very lovely and cute. The shawl and sweater set... kiss Thanks for the gift too. You are a darling! More and more sales fall on you o!

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Niyyah(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mama zaynie, pls i am still waiting for the feedback, kindly check your whatsapp lipsrsealed
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niyyah:
Mama zaynie, pls i am still waiting for the feedback, kindly check your whatsapp lipsrsealed
i

Got it
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by divie: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
zaynie:

They're unisex, except for the ones with bow.
Your 2m old would wear a size 1

Am still very interested, but

I will place my orders when I resume work, since it's way bill,I may not be able to go and collect it now.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Gellyz: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Do you have clothes for 18 months toddler boy
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gellyz:
Do you have clothes for 18 months toddler boy

Yes I do.
Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.
My number is beneath my post
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Gowns for girls.
Striped gown 2k/6m-2years
Denim gown 2500/6m-2years
Lace gown 3500/2-3years

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2017
Sandals for girls.
The gold and silver with Rose petals are suitable for age 9-18m (1800#)
The white and silver grey are available in sizes 21-30 (2500#)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Knuckle rings
#ForDMamaWeySabi
10pcs for 1200.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mama Zaynie,

Do you have any newborn items: like socks, vests / onesie sets - unisex colours.

I will get back to you on the other arrangement. ( I have not forgotten yet! grin)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Mama Zaynie,

Do you have any newborn items: like socks, vests / onesie sets - unisex colours.

I will get back to you on the other arrangement. ( I have not forgotten yet! grin)

I have socks, rompers and bodysuits for newborn.
Unisex bodysuits but the others aren't unisex
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
zaynie:

I have socks, rompers and bodysuits for newborn.
Unisex bodysuits but the others aren't unisex

please send me some pics and prices

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Make memories with this photography blanket. You can use it for several babies and through generations.
Imagine what your baby's photo album would look like by the 12th year cheesy

Have a tear-free shampoo day with this shower cap for just #600. Aswear Atinuke was all smiles and giggles this weekend while washing her hair!

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
CheeryChy:
Mama Zaynie, Yay! I've gotten my items. They're very lovely and cute. The shawl and sweater set... kiss Thanks for the gift too. You are a darling! More and more sales fall on you o!

Amen o!!!!!!
Thank you for your patience and patronage kiss

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Eezohbae(f): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

Mummy Zaynie, Am I seeing clearly @the price on the knuckle rings,abeg no vex o,.
Plus is it gonna fit just like the first pix...do you deliver to Anambra
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Eezohbae:
kiss kiss kiss

Mummy Zaynie, Am I seeing clearly @the price on the knuckle rings,abeg no vex o,.
Plus is it gonna fit just like the first pix...do you deliver to Anambra

It's correct o cheesy
We deliver any and everywhere kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Eezohbae(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
zaynie:

It's correct o cheesy

Wow...will WhatsApp you

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by katchycouture(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
zaynie:

It's correct o cheesy

I'm in lagos and I need the knuckle rings...how do I get it and how is payment done

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
katchycouture:

I'm in lagos and I need the knuckle rings...how do I get it and how is payment done

Payment is via transfer.
Pay before delivery.
Let's chat on whatsapp to discuss delivery details.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by katchycouture(f): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2017
zaynie:

Payment is via transfer.
Pay before delivery.
Let's chat on whatsapp to discuss delivery details.

I've sent u WhatsApp messages already

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by hunniesuzie: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sis I want. Will buzz on whatsapp and inside your account now

kiss kiss kiss kiss

zaynie:
Knuckle rings
#ForDMamaWeySabi
10pcs for 1200.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by proudmom38(f): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ma'am zaynie I'm in love with those gowns, especially the one with stripe. Praying for a girl!

Will beep you once I'm ready!

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by katchycouture(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rocking my knuckle rings

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Eezohbae(f): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
katchycouture:
Rocking my knuckle rings

Lovely
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Sis I want. Will buzz on whatsapp and inside your account now

kiss kiss kiss kiss

I've seen your hand
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
katchycouture:
Rocking my knuckle rings

Looks good on you babe kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't forget this is an everything and anything shop grin

Na only human being we nor dey sell tongue

Modified

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Still on the matter

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by katchycouture(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
zaynie:

Looks good on you babe kiss

Thanks to u...u need to see my sisters fighting for the rings

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England