Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99338 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Madam zaynie I hail thee grin twale mama! I can't send pics on my whatsapp, dunno why. I want that black one with holes.
zaynie:
Don't forget this is an everything and anything shop grin

Na only human being we nor dey sell tongue

I also accept installments. So pay 50% as first payment and 25% twice as 2nd and 3rd payment.
You get the bags when payment is complete

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by proudmom38(f): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
zaynie:

I also accept installments. So pay 50% as first payment and 25% twice as 2nd and 3rd payment.

zaynie i want that red color....Is it the way it is in the pics?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
proudmom38:

zaynie i want that red color....Is it the way it is in the pics?

Yes ma

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by proudmom38(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
zaynie:

Yes ma

Ok ma

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2017
3pc Carter's boys wear. N4500
Super Hunk available in 9m
Yellow Tools Tee is available in 9m and 18m
Baseball combo available in 3m
Genius set available in 6m

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Baby Gap denim
skinny fit for girls
6-12m
N3000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2017
zaynie:

Mama zaynie is the bag still available, no 3 and 4. The black and the other colour I think blue or is it ash
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2017
zaynie:
Still on the matter

Then is the blue here and knuckle ring still available. Thanks strong mama

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Antecote:

Mama zaynie is the bag still available, no 3 and 4. The black and the other colour I think blue or is it ash

Yes it is available.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Antecote:

Then is the blue here and knuckle ring still available. Thanks strong mama

Yes ma.
All available.
Lol@ strong mama cheesy
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
zaynie:

Yes ma.
All available.
Lol@ strong mama cheesy

How do I contact you, I don't have whatsapp o

Does pm work for you.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Antecote:

How do I contact you, I don't have whatsapp o

Does pm work for you.

It does.
Or we do IG @inside_nanas_heart
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2017
No available
-slip on nose rings. No need to pierce. #350
-anklets #500
-ankle beads #500. Made to colour and size specifications.
-waistbeads a dozen is 800#
Funny how it's men that are ordering these for their wives cheesy
Don't dull o. You can still be a VeryGoodBadGirl kiss
Let your inner diva shine even if it's inside the confines of the house. kiss

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Bombay bracelets. N2500
Stop wondering where they get these huge bangles from

Item is very similar to the picture. Not exact.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by divie: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
I received all my items as ordered.
Quality is good,
Prompt response.
Me,...happy customer
I hope Christmas items will come soon.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
zaynie:

It does.
Or we do IG @inside_nanas_heart

Mama still haven't heard from you.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Antecote:

Mama still haven't heard from you.

Babe, I'm sending it today.
Don't vex, abeg
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaynie:

Babe, I'm sending it today.
Don't vex, abeg

It's okay, I just saw your text message. It's cool, sorry about the health but were u able to send it today
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Antecote:

It's okay, I just saw your text message. It's cool, sorry about the health but were u able to send it today

I was.
You'll get it tomorrow.
I'll send the contact details now.

I'm sorry once again.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Antecote(f): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaynie:

I was.
You'll get it tomorrow.
I'll send the contact details now.

I'm sorry once again.

Alright send it to whatsapp. Thanks alot

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
zaynie:
No available -slip on nose rings. No need to pierce. #350 -anklets #500 -ankle beads #500. Made to colour and size specifications. -waistbeads a dozen is 800# Funny how it's men that are ordering these for their wives cheesy Don't dull o. You can still be a VeryGoodBadGirl kiss Let your inner diva shine even if it's inside the confines of the house. kiss
Can you for one waist bead warebil to the East? the one I had don cut.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
Can you for one waist bead warebil to the East? the one I had don cut.

The bead is 800#
The waybill is 1200 lipsrsealed
So maybe you can add other things to make the fare worth it.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
zaynie:

The bead is 800#
The waybill is 1200 lipsrsealed
So maybe you can add other things to make the fare worth it.
chisos... Alryt Maama Zaynie, I will sure come and clear your shop soon..

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by proudmom38(f): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
zaynie this waist bead na only one be 800#? And how much is waybill to ekpoma?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
proudmom38:
zaynie this waist bead na only one be 800#? And how much is waybill to ekpoma?

A dozen is 800#
Ekpoma is 1500#
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
zaynie:
No available
-slip on nose rings. No need to pierce. #350
-anklets #500
-ankle beads #500. Made to colour and size specifications.
-waistbeads a dozen is 800#
Funny how it's men that are ordering these for their wives cheesy
Don't dull o. You can still be a VeryGoodBadGirl kiss
Let your inner diva shine even if it's inside the confines of the house. kiss
Choi I miss having waistbeads, the sonofman loves them. I'd pay for mine before the week ends so that you can keep it for me until next time I wanna buy clothes, before you go and finish selling it.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Choi I miss having waistbeads, the sonofman loves them. I'd pay for mine before the week ends so that you can keep it for me until next time I wanna buy clothes, before you go and finish selling it.

I will keep it for you.
Woke up to find the beads on Atinuke's waist. I actually got some for her but her father wore it for her straight while I was still deliberating to OR not to.
See her screaming "leave it, don't remove it!" I was like Shuu shocked
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2017
zaynie:

I will keep it for you.
Woke up to find the beads on Atinuke's waist. I actually got some for her but her father wore it for her straight while I was still deliberating to OR not to.
See her screaming "leave it, don't remove it!" I was like Shuu shocked
Lol I hope she wouldn't cut and eat them

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I hope she wouldn't cut and eat them

Something I'm removing from her yansh once she sleeps off.

[s] Before some crazy pervert will say she seduced him with her waist bead on diapers [/s]

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
zaynie:

[s] Before some crazy pervert will say she seduced him with her waist bead on diapers [/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by jazzyjazz: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
zaynie:

This woman you wee not kee sombori

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by proudmom38(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
zaynie:

A dozen is 800#
Ekpoma is 1500#

Ok ma. Abeg package the waist bead, anglet, slip on nose ring and the knuckle rings for me.....

Prouddad is in trouble! cheesy

Please send me your account details on whatsapp!

Cc:zaynie

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England