Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99507 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
JGracious:

Ok. I believe the pic will even get more attention like the ones we download from pinterest.

I have few tips to share with you peradventure you may find them useful for your biz that is if you don't know about them already sef smiley

Hope you dont mind if i chat/mail you one of these days?

Cheers

You're asking again?

Biko chat me sharp sharp.... grin
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Dear pregnant woman,
Thinking what 50k can get you?
It will get you the basic essentials needed for at least 3 months!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Whatsapp 08024740159
IG @inside_nanas_heart
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Stay tuned to see pictures of the above listed items so you know we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
1. Hooded blanket x1
2. Flannel x4
3. Baby shawl x1
4. Grooming kit containing thermometer, nasal aspirator, drug dispenser, nail clip, nail scissors, nail file, hair brush, comb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Lemonadewifey: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
zaynie:
1. Hooded blanket x1
2. Flannel x4
3. Baby shawl x1
4. Grooming kit containing thermometer, nasal aspirator, drug dispenser, nail clip, nail scissors, nail file, hair brush, comb
Mama zaynie,good morning ma. Sorry I haven't replied you o. So many things and bad phone wahala. How much is the hooded blanket and flannel? Would chat you up properly once I repair the phone this weekend. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Mama zaynie,good morning ma. Sorry I haven't replied you o. So many things and bad phone wahala. How much is the hooded blanket and flannel? Would chat you up properly once I repair the phone this weekend. Thanks ma

The blanket is 3000N and the 4 in a set flannels are 3500N

No worries. I'm always here kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
See next post for detailed explanation

1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mothers all around the world are always excited when bringing forth their little ones.
They always strive to give their child the very best they can.
Meet our 4 amazing moms and the packages they represent.
1. The Eagle mom is a nesting mom. She is a light traveler and shops in bits. Her package contains the 'first day on earth' essentials. She can also be that thrift loving mom ( I am!) who just needs a few new items for her child.

2. The Mama Bear is most likely a second time mom who has most of her items from a previous baby and just needs a few items to top up. Although this is a second, third or last baby, she is excited to bring forth new life.

3. The Queen Mother is that first time mom on a budget that needs to shop for all the basic essentials that will be sufficient for at least the first 3m after birth. This list is comprehensive and focuses on the basic essentials.

4. Big mama elephant is a first time mom who goes just a step further and needs to shop for beyond the first 3 months. She is pretty excited to pick all her child will need for years.

Which mom are you?

As for me, for my first child I think I was the elephant mom, I bough even clothes for up to 5 years! No kidding! Even the people around me didn't help matters O.
For my second, I was a typical mama Bear. I bought only gender specific clothes abeg. She wore her brother's sleepsuits and bodysuits.
For my third, ọmọ I was a Eagle mom ó. After washing her siblings clothes, I just picked new clothes for our hospital stay, by the third day she was already wearing hand me downs grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
zaynie:
Mothers all around the world are always excited when bringing forth their little ones.
Which mom are you?

As for me, for my first child I think I was the elephant mom, I bough even clothes for up to 5 years! No kidding! Even the people around me didn't help matters O.
For my second, I was a typical mama Bear. I bought only gender specific clothes abeg. She wore her brother's sleepsuits and bodysuits.
For my third, ọmọ I was a Eagle mom ó. After washing her siblings clothes, I just picked new clothes for our hospital stay, by the third day she was already wearing hand me downs grin

1st born dey enjoy sha...... no be today dem dey cheat us last born. Diaris God o angry

3 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:07am On Mar 22, 2019
angeltolly:

1st born dey enjoy sha...... no be today dem dey cheat us last born. Diaris God o angry

Lol
But na last born dey enjoy pàss ó as per mommy's pet.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
The Mama Bear Package.
Perfect for a second time mom.
Contains a lot of the hospital list items and clothes for the newborn.

See what you get for 20k!
PS: trust us to get the best quality of baby wears. It's not the one that washes or slacken after a few wash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
For the mama that wants to shop light or perhaps you will be buying mostly thrift (second hand) clothes but you need your baby's first wears to be new, then this package is for you.
You are an Eagle mama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
zaynie:
Order for your maracruiz hair organics from me.
There are 3 hair care lines
1. For kids
2. For natural hair
3. For relaxed hair.

It is very effective and I have used the children's hair care products. Makes it easy to comb our hair, no dry or scaly scalp, the hair keeps getting fuller and longer.
The children's hair care line consists of 5 products.
An organic shampoo that lathers really well and cleans thoroughly.
A rinse out conditioner.
A leave in conditioner that untangles all knots and can be used on dry or wet hair. It makes it so easily to comb that we have abandoned our detangler.
A jar of hair butter used on dry hair. Makes the scalp so clean and does wonder to the hair.
A bottle of hair growth oil that actually works!

Contact me if you are interested in buying.
Price is 6500 Naira only.
It's the same price on their IG page too.
Nationwide Delivery.

They are undergoing restructuring and prices will change from April 1st.
Please if you're interested, kindly make payment or at least a down payment of up to 3500, I'll complete it and buy. Once you pay balance, it comes to you.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2019
New stock in

Shoes for girls and boys
Clothes for boys
Wash caps

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
7500N

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
3000N
. The green is unisex
Size 21-36 for both although some sizes are gone for the pink

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pacifier 1500N comes with a clip so it doesn't fall off and a cap to protect while not in use.

Avent silicon bibs with crumb catcher. Easy to clean.
N1500. Available in all 3 colors of blue, pink and orange

Nylon bibs with crimumb catcher too. Perfect for that drooling baby to protect his clothes. Also for the tea or juice drinkers.
A pack of 5 is 3500N. 800N per piece.

Sensory mitten with teether.
3 in 1. Has sensory feel from within, teether, mitten.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fur shoes 3500N 21-36
Sandals 21-25 3000N

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Don't miss this!

N4500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Trendytessy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Following this thread o

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Trendytessy:
Following this thread o

Abeg sit down let me send my girl to buy chilled malt for you kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Jelly shoes N1500
Only in size 25

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Birthday Teeshirt

Only in I'm 3,4,5,6

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Trendytessy(f): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2019
zaynie:

Abeg sit down let me send my girl to buy chilled malt for you kiss

Thanks jare... I'm following for my next baby o.

Maybe I should relocate to Lagos cos I've noticed almost every good deal is Lag. grin

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Trendytessy:

Thanks jare... I'm following for my next baby o.

Maybe I should relocate to Lagos cos I've noticed almost every good deal is Lag. grin

We ship anywhere at very low rates o.
For 1500 to 2k it will land in your state gbosa! grin

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Mrukk: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2019
zaynie:

We ship anywhere at very low rates o.
For 1500 to 2k it will land in your state gbosa! grin
Madam zaynie one of this days I will buzz you nah sex dey delay my shopping but inshaAllah soon I will contact you. Pls did you mind sharing your Whatsapp contacts

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Mrukk:
Madam zaynie one of this days I will buzz you nah sex dey delay my shopping but inshaAllah soon I will contact you. Pls did you mind sharing your Whatsapp contacts

kiss kiss
I'll be waiting.
May Allah make it easy for you.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by MizMyColi(f): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hi Zaynie,

I need learning toys for a 3 year old.

Do you sell?

Please let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:01am On Apr 25, 2019
MizMyColi:
Hi Zaynie,

I need learning toys for a 3 year old.

Do you sell?

Please let me know.

Unfortunately, I don't.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by MizMyColi(f): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2019
zaynie:

Unfortunately, I don't.

That's alright.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:56am On May 13, 2019
Birthday Tees
I'm 1 and I'm 2 back in stock in the colors posted.
N2000

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.