₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,131 members, 4,829,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 03:43 AM

Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop (47352 Views)

Please Check Out This Baby And Don't Forget To Vote / Latest Goddess Braids For Kiddies 2017 / Kiddies Shoes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20
JGracious:

Ok. I believe the pic will even get more attention like the ones we download from pinterest.

I have few tips to share with you peradventure you may find them useful for your biz that is if you don't know about them already sef smiley

Hope you dont mind if i chat/mail you one of these days?

Cheers

You're asking again?

Biko chat me sharp sharp.... grin
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:50am On Mar 14
Dear pregnant woman,
Thinking what 50k can get you?
It will get you the basic essentials needed for at least 3 months!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:52am On Mar 14
Whatsapp 08024740159
IG @inside_nanas_heart
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:57am On Mar 14
Stay tuned to see pictures of the above listed items so you know we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14
1. Hooded blanket x1
2. Flannel x4
3. Baby shawl x1
4. Grooming kit containing thermometer, nasal aspirator, drug dispenser, nail clip, nail scissors, nail file, hair brush, comb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by Lemonadewifey: 11:11am On Mar 15
zaynie:
1. Hooded blanket x1
2. Flannel x4
3. Baby shawl x1
4. Grooming kit containing thermometer, nasal aspirator, drug dispenser, nail clip, nail scissors, nail file, hair brush, comb
Mama zaynie,good morning ma. Sorry I haven't replied you o. So many things and bad phone wahala. How much is the hooded blanket and flannel? Would chat you up properly once I repair the phone this weekend. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15
Lemonadewifey:

Mama zaynie,good morning ma. Sorry I haven't replied you o. So many things and bad phone wahala. How much is the hooded blanket and flannel? Would chat you up properly once I repair the phone this weekend. Thanks ma

The blanket is 3000N and the 4 in a set flannels are 3500N

No worries. I'm always here kiss
Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21
See next post for detailed explanation

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21
Mothers all around the world are always excited when bringing forth their little ones.
They always strive to give their child the very best they can.
Meet our 4 amazing moms and the packages they represent.
1. The Eagle mom is a nesting mom. She is a light traveler and shops in bits. Her package contains the 'first day on earth' essentials. She can also be that thrift loving mom ( I am!) who just needs a few new items for her child.

2. The Mama Bear is most likely a second time mom who has most of her items from a previous baby and just needs a few items to top up. Although this is a second, third or last baby, she is excited to bring forth new life.

3. The Queen Mother is that first time mom on a budget that needs to shop for all the basic essentials that will be sufficient for at least the first 3m after birth. This list is comprehensive and focuses on the basic essentials.

4. Big mama elephant is a first time mom who goes just a step further and needs to shop for beyond the first 3 months. She is pretty excited to pick all her child will need for years.

Which mom are you?

As for me, for my first child I think I was the elephant mom, I bough even clothes for up to 5 years! No kidding! Even the people around me didn't help matters O.
For my second, I was a typical mama Bear. I bought only gender specific clothes abeg. She wore her brother's sleepsuits and bodysuits.
For my third, ọmọ I was a Eagle mom ó. After washing her siblings clothes, I just picked new clothes for our hospital stay, by the third day she was already wearing hand me downs grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by angeltolly(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21
zaynie:
Mothers all around the world are always excited when bringing forth their little ones.
Which mom are you?

As for me, for my first child I think I was the elephant mom, I bough even clothes for up to 5 years! No kidding! Even the people around me didn't help matters O.
For my second, I was a typical mama Bear. I bought only gender specific clothes abeg. She wore her brother's sleepsuits and bodysuits.
For my third, ọmọ I was a Eagle mom ó. After washing her siblings clothes, I just picked new clothes for our hospital stay, by the third day she was already wearing hand me downs grin

1st born dey enjoy sha...... no be today dem dey cheat us last born. Diaris God o angry

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 5:07am On Mar 22
angeltolly:

1st born dey enjoy sha...... no be today dem dey cheat us last born. Diaris God o angry

Lol
But na last born dey enjoy pàss ó as per mommy's pet.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22
The Mama Bear Package.
Perfect for a second time mom.
Contains a lot of the hospital list items and clothes for the newborn.

See what you get for 20k!
PS: trust us to get the best quality of baby wears. It's not the one that washes or slacken after a few wash.

Re: Nana's Heart : Zaynie's Baby and Kiddies Shop by zaynie(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22
For the mama that wants to shop light or perhaps you will be buying mostly thrift (second hand) clothes but you need your baby's first wears to be new, then this package is for you.
You are an Eagle mama!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.