Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99525 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Halcyon123(f): 3:57am On May 27, 2020
Will place my orders too very soon by His grace. But na north I dey oh.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2020
Don't sleep on this sweet shoe.

Available in 0-3m size only.
Just imagine these as your baby's first footwear

N1500 only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
Yes, we do!!!

If you have tested our services and you enjoyed it, please help us spread the word.

Small businesses thrive when referrals are made.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2020
Halcyon123:
Will place my orders too very soon by His grace. But na north I dey oh.

Hey mama.
I can't wait to take your orders kiss
We deliver to the North steady
Anywhere in naija!

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:00am On May 31, 2020
4500N

Also in pink

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:00am On May 31, 2020
2 jars of Angel wipes
N2700

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:02am On May 31, 2020
2pc Little Gents wear 5k
Shoes 1500N

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Learn how to make your baby poop without using invasive methods.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA4kcibHKLg/?igshid=18t9eyj5jwyga

Follow our page for more tips in raising babies the easy way kiss

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2020
This is how truly easy it is to shop from us.

Just lookat the timeline.
June 1st: Intro
June 2nd: Order made.
June 3rd: Payment confirmed and order ready.
June 4th: Delivery (by the special grace of God)

Delivery is between 24-48h after payment within Lagos.
It can take up to 3 to 5 days out of Lagos due to the curfew and interstate restrictions.

So tell me again why this stress-less online experience cannot be yours?

Send us a DM.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2020
Bath net now available for 2500N only.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Christening wear for girls

5000N only.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2020
N5000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2020
For boys

N1500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Denim baby.

Denim romper is available in 3m, 6m, 9m, 12m and 18m.
Denim soft sole shoes are available in 6-12m size but other denim shoes are available in other sizes.

Romper N3000
Shoes N1500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2020
I know so many moms don't subscribe to wearing shoes for their babies but this shoes are soft soles and gentle on baby feet.
And they make the dressing oh so complete! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ N1500 for a pair.

Silver shoes available in size 0-3m only

Gold shoes available in size 0-6m and 6-12m only

Pink available in size 0-6m only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by IamGreen1(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
zaynie:
Denim baby.

Denim romper is available in 3m, 6m, 9m, 12m and 18m.
Denim soft sole shoes are available in 6-12m size but other denim shoes are available in other sizes.

Romper N3000
Shoes N1500
n

I want this
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
IamGreen1:
n

I want this

Okay ma'am
Please send me a whatsapp on 080two4seven4zero15nine
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love my pikin, no be for mouth.

Denim romper 3500N
Size 6-9 months

Silver sneakers with � details N1500
Size 9-12m

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Stay tuned as we launch our new deliveries!

Milk bags!
Breast pumps!
Pumping bra!
Postpartum belts!
Milestone blankets!

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Hair bows and bands.

The singlenone is 750N

The ones in 3s are 2k per set

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2020
Hooded shawls make all the difference!

5500N only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Long sleeve bodysuits

Set of 5 for N5000 only.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Nursing pillows are very important for a new mom.

Carrying your baby for so long cab actually make your back hurt, the nursing pillow can take care of that whilebyou relax your back.
It can also be used to support your baby's back when she's learning to sit even till like a year or above.

The nursing pillow we have in stock has a zippable cover that can be removed and washed.
It also comes in a waterproof clear bag that makes storage very easy.

Only N5000 naira.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Follow my IG www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials to make your stress free orders or beep me up on whatsapp.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Still in doubt?

Everyone keeps testifying to having an amazing shopping experience with us.

Just send me a PM or click on any of the links on my signature or even just give me a mention and this happy experience can be yours too.

Shopping for your baby goes beyond picking what is pretty or cute.
Is it necessary?
Will it be durable?
Is it a good brand?
Will subsequent babies be able to use it?

Let's talk baby shopping.
kiss

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Papilon bath set for 5000N only

Cherish Baths set for also 5000N only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Designed with parenthood in mind. Ingenuity just changed everything! Introducing the first-of-its-kind InReach Mobile Lounger and Bouncer.
This revolutionary new design allows baby to move with you from room to room keeping baby in reach and in sight in any room. The sturdy frame with locking wheels lets baby lounge undisturbed as you move around your home. Baby is happy because mom is in sight. And mom is happy because baby is within reach in any room. Remove the bouncer from the frame and it becomes a traditional bouncer so it's 2 products in one! The locking wheels roll effortlessly from room to room. The canopy toy bar offers 2 plush toys to keep baby entertained. Also, features 11 melodies, nature sounds and Connect Me, so you can connect your smart phone or device to customize baby's entertainment with your music. Sturdy frame folds for convenient storage and portability. Adjustable 5-point harness keeps baby secure. Seat pad is machine washable. Never before has it been easier to get through your daily routine while keeping an eye on baby.
I'd also like to add that this is perfect for CS moms especially in the first few weeks when bending over to pick baby can be quite painful

FEATURES

Device Connection

ConnectMe technology - connect your device to entertain baby with your own pictures, videos, and more

Music & Sound

Entertains baby with fun sounds and melodies

Soothing Vibration

Gentle vibes to comfort baby

Auto Shut-Off Timer

Shuts off automatically after set time

Toy Attachments

Includes toy bar or links to entertain and delight baby

Easy to Wash

Fabric can be safely tossed in the wash

Locking Wheels

Easy to roll from room to room

CARE & MAINTENANCE

Seat pad is machine-washable

Toys/Frame are wipe clean

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by mhiztee15(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by mhiztee15(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi Mhiztee

Please send me a message on whatsapp using my whatsapp link on my profile

Also kindly delete your post up here. We can continue on whatsapp.
I'd rather this place stays apart from the business class.
Thanks for understanding kiss
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Have you tried our new Mermaid Princess Manual Breastpump?

Shikini money
Plenty action.
For just 4k!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England