Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99074 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Chirolechick: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Please is the photography blanket still available and does it come with the wooden frames and alphabet?

zaynie:
Make memories with this photography blanket. You can use it for several babies and through generations.
Imagine what your baby's photo album would look like by the 12th year cheesy

Have a tear-free shampoo day with this shower cap for just #600. Aswear Atinuke was all smiles and giggles this weekend while washing her hair!
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chirolechick:
Please is the photography blanket still available and does it come with the wooden frames and alphabet?

Yes the photography blankie is still available.
No, it doesn't come with the wooden frame or the alphabet but you cab get your own props. You can use his fav toy to replace the alphabet and you can use a colourful small sized hula hoop instead of the frame. Or you can you easily use any picture frame you have at home and replace when you're done.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Chirolechick: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok how can I get it, i'm lag. I'm not on whatsapp though

zaynie:

Yes the photography blankie is still available.
No, it doesn't come with the wooden frame or the alphabet but you cab get your own props. You can use his fav toy to replace the alphabet and you can use a colourful small sized hula hoop instead of the frame. Or you can you easily use any picture frame you have at home and replace when you're done.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chirolechick:
Ok how can I get it, i'm lag. I'm not on whatsapp though

I'll send you a pm now.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Chirolechick: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2018
I've responded

zaynie:

I'll send you a pm now.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2018
zaynie:
Baby Girls soft sole shoes.
Ages 0-12 months.

are these shoes still available, I need shoes urgently, I wish I bought that time you were asking me to, she wears a size 16 in sandals, I don't know what her shoe size would be
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giddyperson:
are these shoes still available, I need shoes urgently, I wish I bought that time you were asking me to, she wears a size 16 in sandals, I don't know what her shoe size would be

If she's walking already then these won't work anymore.
She needs very light shoes with real soles now.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
zaynie:

If she's walking already then these won't work anymore.
She needs very light shoes with real soles now.
choi and i thought these were the perfect ones, her creche has been disturbing for shoes, she only has lots of sandals and they dont aid the walking. Can u show me a pic of the type to buy, sorry I know I'm a chinch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giddyperson:
choi and i thought these were the perfect ones, her creche has been disturbing for shoes, she only has lots of sandals and they dont aid the walking. Can u show me a pic of the type to buy, sorry I know I'm a chinch cheesy

These sandals work. ( I have these)
Also some soft sole shoes like these other ones (I don't have them sha)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by enque(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giddyperson:

No b small chinch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Giddyperson: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
enque:

No b small chinch cheesy

Haters, shove it up ya arrr cheesy

@Zaynie, thanks, she has a sandal with a sole like that, I wore her that one today, I was thinking it's the one with the flat soles that would help her, never knew it's the other way round
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nimi22(f): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
zaynie:

Newborn bodysuits will fit for up to 2m to 3m depending on how big the baby is.
Newborn suits are perfect for those early days, the day of birth, the naming ceremony, 2weeks hospital check, casuals on hot days at home etc.
At least one pack should do.

We are still wearing our body suit at 4 months +. Thanks iyalaje

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Nimi22:

We are still wearing our body suit at 4 months +. Thanks iyalaje

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shebi I told you people that time that nb size will fit 0-3m cheesy
Plus the neck and sleeves no dey slack. I lie?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nimi22(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
zaynie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Shebi I told you people that time that nb size will fit 0-3m cheesy Plus the neck and sleeves no dey slack. I lie?
Walahi u no lie at all. cheesy The issue is just that u have refused to restock.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by JGracious: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi zaynie,

I asked for shoe for my ds about to clock 1yr, you dinor show me your green light sinceeeeee

I've looked through your instagram handle but didn't know what to select.
kindly guide me.

Thank you on repeat mode.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
JGracious:
Hi zaynie,

I asked for shoe for my ds about to clock 1yr, you dinor show me your green light sinceeeeee

kindly guide me.

Maami no vex.
Abeg.
Can we do Whatsapp?
My number is on my signature
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Bcpump: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hi please I need sleepsuit 3-6m boys
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2018
JGracious:
Hi zaynie,

kindly guide me.

Maami. Sent you a pm last week. Did you see it?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by JGracious: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
zaynie:

Maami. Sent you a pm last week. Did you see it?

Got it yesterday and replied.
Thanks.
WI'll contact you via WhatsApp
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bcpump:
Hi please I need sleepsuit 3-6m boys

Choi!
Super sorry for the oversight! It wasn't intentional at all.
Kai! .please accept my most sincere apologies.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Available

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Available

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sneak peek at new arrivals......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by rofemiguwa(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls m interested in d gown.pristine is an orobo 2+ . We fit see our size cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Pls m interested in d gown.pristine is an orobo 2+ . We fit see our size cheesy

Its in size 6-24m so I'm sure the 24m should fit.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by bimsusy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
I really love my children's clothes and shoes, thanks for keeping to your word. You've got a lifetime customer in me.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by bimsusy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:
Sneak peek at new arrivals......
is the dress available for age two
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
bimsusy:
I really love my children's clothes and shoes, thanks for keeping to your word. You've got a lifetime customer in me.

Yay!
Thanks Maami!
We won't disappoint. kiss
And yes the gown is available in 24m
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by rofemiguwa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:

Yay!
Thanks Maami!
We won't disappoint. kiss
And yes the gown is available in 24m

Haf our gown landed from amelika
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nimi22(f): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:
More
Maami pls is this available in 9 months?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Haf our gown landed from amelika

Not yet ma. By end of the month sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.