Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless (1277 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by knightsTempler: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
shocked

Let me just leave this here....

Lalasticlala, can you help her with some common sense ? cheesy grin

Re: She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by Partnerbiz(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bloggers and poorly written fabricated stories are like Lai mohammed and lies.

4 Likes

Re: She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by nifemi25(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Its better you forget about the colour and continue enjoying the coloured dick. In case you don't want the colour dick anymore. Kindly paste the guy number here for those that wouldnt mind the colour of the dick but satisfaction
Re: She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by nnamdibig(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just paint it the color you want
Re: She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by Bitterleafsoup: 4:54am On May 11, 2017
When you cum should be white undecided
Re: She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless by OgahBohz: 5:12am On May 11, 2017
there is smtn with the blogger Nd the bloggee.
even d posters grammar is killing... his man's dick..

(1) (Reply)

Dear Married Couples, Kindly Read This Story To The End. / Pls Interpret This Dream-seeing A Particular Old Classmate Consistently / How to handle the six type of toxic parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.