Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (408892 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by abefe99: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Always on point dear I trust u dis one will be more more intresing may almighty God bless u and enrich u more because u writers do help some souls which u guys don't know because as for me am always happy reading ur stories and tanks for d mention expecting more update please love u dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
abefe99:
Always on point dear I trust u dis one will be more more intresing may almighty God bless u and enrich u more because u writers do help some souls which u guys don't know because as for me am always happy reading ur stories and tanks for d mention expecting more update please love u dear
i really appreciate your comments, luv you too dear.
Re: Meant To Be by abefe99: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
marianneada:
i really appreciate your comments, luv you too dear.
1u are welcome please expecting more update
Re: Meant To Be by damis28crown(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
i luv dis story dat i kep yearnin fr more u are 1 in a million darling
Re: Meant To Be by akinkudin: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
marianneada:
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Hadampson, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma, Kimkardashain, Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Kimberly West, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn,

I'm inviting you all to enjoy this piece i'm about to drop, pls if i didnt mention you, pardon me, my head don full,.... Luv u all.
Thanks for the invite marianneada
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm nice one
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
damis28crown:
i luv dis story dat i kep yearnin fr more u are 1 in a million darling
she z actually one in a life tym
Re: Meant To Be by Aminzy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
I cant believe it....it just as if i'm watching a movie.....veri interesting.....keep it on......Thanks
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
#Following.. nice story its really interesting..

Just like I'm watching a real movie..
Re: Meant To Be by Rhayne(f): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Richard's character is soooo spineless. He's still a boi despite his age.
Marrianeada thanks for the mention..'m on this ship..steer on
Re: Meant To Be by Nancydearie(f): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2017
I wonder what's wrong with Richard's mum, why is she making her son's life miserable just because of power,money and fame. Nice update marianneada. God's grace and more inspiration. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meant To Be by Bollie29(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Wonderful Marianne, immediately I sighted this I know its gonna be interesting. You are really the best. Go girl
Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Ifecoded:

Go to the back seat, don't obstruct my view pls.
hahahaha! no vex, oya shift for me.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
********Angela was relaxing in her friend's well furnished one bedroom apartment,........She enjoys staying there anytime she's free,........ She was in the room relaxing when her phone rang,...... It was a strange number calling her

She picked the call and refused to talk first,.......

"Hello, pls am i speaking to Angela? The voice from the other end of the phone asked

"Yes, and who's this?, "she asked
." I'm Desmond, Richie's friend, "

She rolled her eyes to check if she has met him before,.....

" Ooooh, i met you some weeks ago,.. How're you doing? "

" I'm fine,..... I'm driving around your area, so i decided to pay you a visit ".

" That's very nice of you, but i'm not at home,..... "

" Just send me the address to where you are,... And i'll be there"

She sent her friend's address to him and awaited his visit.

He called her to come outside the gate and meet him some minutes later..... She rushed out wondering why the sudden visit,... She saw him alighting from his car along with a girl,....

"Angela, how're you doing dear,." he greeted her
"Fine,....... I'm sorry for stressing you"

"it's nothing,... Meet my fiancee,.. Nancy.. "he introduced the pretty lady with him to her

" Nice meeting you,.. I'm Angela,... . "she stretched out her hand for a handshake but got a hug instead

" Yea, she's Angela, Richie's heartthrob, "

She laughed

" We're free today so we decided to hang out with you if you dont mind"

"i'm free too, i'll quickly lock up my friend's apartment,.. "

She made sure she securely locked Tope's door before giving the key to her neighbour,......

They went to a good restaurant and had their lunch,... From there, they went shopping,.... Nancy was realy nice to her,.... She treated her like a queen,........ Desmond dropped her off in the evening in front of her house,.......

"Thank you so much for the wonderful time you spent with me, "

" I'll do anything for my friend,.. He begged me to take care of you,...... And i'm keeping my promise, "

" oooooh, he did,...... Anyway thank you all the same"she turned to enter her compound when Desmond called her back

"Eeemmm, Angela,.... Richie gave me something to give to you,..... "he said handing her a brown envelope

" What's this for? "she asked with a stern look

" He said you should take care of yourself with the money"

"Thank you for your kind gestures, but i'm sorry i wont take that money,..... Tell him i dont need him or his money, i'm happy the way i am,.... "
" But...... He said i should give it to you "..

" Pls i dont need it,... I dont want to sound harsh, .. "she said with tears in her eyes,. She ran into her compound

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The drive home was quiet,.... Desmond was humming the song playing in his car,...... His fiancee broke the silence

"Bae, Angela is a nice girl and doesnt deserve what your friend is doing to her,..... She's really hurt,... . "

" Who says she deserves it,.... Desmond is doing all these for her protection,..... Dont judge him yet,..... "

" I'm only concerned because i'm a woman, and i know how hurt she is,....... Did you notice she was avoiding any discussion that would bring up Richard's name,.. She's angry with him"

"yeah, i noticed,...... Richie will sort out everything once he returns "

" i pray he does"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Richie had returned home from his trip,.. And he's so eager to see his girlfriend and make up with her,..... He bought alot of presents for her,.... He had earlier called his friend Desmond and informed him of his arrival,..... He was already on his way to his house,......

"my guy what's up?" Desmond greeted him as he flung the door to his room open,...... They hugged each other...
"God, wetin you chop?, you're looking fresh " Desmond asked him

" You're looking good too,.. How's your family doing? "

" Good, so tell me how was your trip,...... He asked helping himself with a can beer from Richie's fridge and setting on his bed

"Remember i told you that the trip wasn't a business trip,.... I was wrong,i
..i was moving from one meeting to the other,... It was really hectic for me,. I'm surprised she wasn't planning something afterall,...... Guess she's paying more attention to her politics.... . Thank God i'm home"..

"Thank God, i was scared of her next action"

They both laughed

"So how's Angel, hope you gave her the money? "
" which money,.... That girl is hurt,...... She refused to take the money,...... She's angry with you,...... That girl needs you and not your money "

" I pity her too, but i cant help it,.... That woman will kill Angela if she finds out she's my girl,...... Dont underestimate that woman oooo,... . Dont worry, my plan is going accordingly,.... The storm will soon be over "

" I hope so,.. Anyway i trust you ,... Not all guys will take such bullshit from their mother,..... You know i can't take such from my mother,....... "

" I'm being a fool for the good of this family,.... I cant stand and fold my arms watching my family destroy,...... You know......... , i used to remember how happy we used to be as a small happy family, daddy was still in control of his empire, all of a sudden mum became a villain,..... She became domineering,.. ... "

As he was still speaking, a loud scream was heard from his mother's room,.. He and his friend ran out to know what happened.

*******" What happened to her?, "He asked Don who was scared
" we heard her arguing on the phone,next we heard a scream from her room, we rushed in and saw her in this condition "Don explained

" I think she's having a cardiac heart attack,.... Let's take her to the hospital fast.......... "Desmond said

They helped carry her to the car and rushed off to the hospital,.....
The doctor was already waiting for them before they arrived,..... She was attended to immediately.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Angela was so happy school will resume on Monday,.... She was happy she would return to be with her class children, she would be busy with her work and her mind would be distracted from thinking about Richard,..

Her father was on morning shift, so was at home that night,..... He entered his daughter's room to have a chat with her.

"Angela dear,... You're getting ready for work, "he asked sitting down on a stool in the room

" Yes daddy,.. ... I'm so happy school is finally resuming ,...... "she replied excitedly

" My daughter, i've been watching you closely,... I feel there's something bothering you,... You can always confide in your daddy "

This is where her mother has also failed in her duty,... It's a pity she's not close to her,.... She cant have a mother daughter talk with her mother,..... She's always busy thinking of the new clothe in the market to buy, knowing their condition...... She looked at her father and smiled at him

"Daddy, there's nothing bothering me,..... I'm ok,..... I was only angry when your knees were paining you,..... But i'm ok now"

She stood up and brought out part of the money that is remaining from the money Richard's mother threw at her

"Daddy pls hold this little money,.... Pls don't reject it,.... This is part of the money i saved,..... Use it and buy whatever you need,... I want you to always be happy,...... "

" What can i say?, my God will replenish wherever this money is coming from,..... "

She hugged her daddy tightly,......

" It's well ok"she assured him

"Amen "
He returned to his room and laid on his bed,...... He had drop of tears in his eyes,.......

" How i wish your mother is as reasonable and understanding as you are,..... Two of you are just two parallel lines that can never meet"he thought to himself referring to Angela and her mother

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The doctor came out and asked to see Richie in his office

"Richie, i'm sorry your mother's condition is not good at all,..... The last time she was rushed in here,...... I warned her alot about stress and getting angry unnecessarily,.... She needs to take care of herself or else she'll break down .... She lacks good sleep,........ "

" Why would she sleep,? A witch never sleeps,.... She's always planning,.. Manipulating other people,....,..... "he thought to himself

He went home at least he would've some moments of peace without his mother interfering in his affairs,..... He tried calling Angela but she refused picking his calls,.....

He decided to pay her a surprise visit.

9 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Aminzy(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Ohhh...@marianneada...u took ur time to do this.... Thanks Xpecting more
Re: Meant To Be by Ifecoded(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
bimberry1307:
hahahaha! no vex, oya shift for me.
You sure say that big nyansh go contain this small space? Seat on daddy's leg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one cnt wait for more
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice work.. waiting patiently for d next update..
Re: Meant To Be by shugasofttouch: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
lovely. looking forward to the next post
Re: Meant To Be by Nancydearie(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the update.Following
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Richies mum is reaping the fruit of her labour. She's lucky that it's just a cardiac arrest. How can you be controlling a 30 year old man as if he is a toddler. You can't always have what you want. Thanks for the update.
Re: Meant To Be by Gizy20(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nyc, keep it up
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
******* Richard woke up early the next morning,.and Called his doctor to check on his mum before heading to the bathroom,...... He dressed up in a simple outfit,.. He checked his look in the mirror and smiled at his cute look,... He took his car key and drove straight to Angela 's house,............

Angela was busy with her morning chores when her father called her into the room,...

"Angela,.. I received a call from the village now , my mother is seriously sick,..... I need to travel to the village right now, your mother said she cant travel with me,.... I want you to accompany me to the village,.. We shall be back in three days,... "he said in a pleading tone

" There's no problem,... I'll quickly bathe and we will leave"

she hurried with her chores and left for the village with her daddy.

Richard arrived twenty minutes late,...... Angela and her father were already on their way to the their village,Ogwashi ukwu,......
He packed his car and walked into her compound,.... This is the first time he is visiting Angela at home,..... He walked in and everywhere was quiet,..... He knocked at Angela's 's door and Eric answered it

"Good day sir,.. How may i help you? "

" Pls i' m looking for Angela, hope this is her house,.. "

" Yes but i'm sorry she travelled to the village with my daddy"

"Oh no,.. Not today,..." Richie thought to himself

"When will they be back? "

" they will be back in three days"Eric saw the look on Richie 's face
"Sir, hope there's no problem? "

" Not at all,.. I' ll come back to check on her"..

He walked away disappointed, he tried her number and it was saying unreachable,.... He drove back home.

Angela spent three days in the village with her daddy,.. Thank God her grandmother was getting better,.... They returned on Sunday evening.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Angela tried her best to avoid Richard,.. Her school work kept her busy, Richie's mother had also recovered, .....

Mrs Johnson walked into her son's room to have a chat with him

"Son,.... Are you busy? "she asked quietly
" not really,... "

" The doctor said i need a break, i've made all the necessary arrangements to travel to the states for one month vacation,...i want you to take care of everything while i'm away,... The guards will be here to ensure your safety "

Richie couldn't believe what he heard,.... He feigned anger

" So you've been making arrangements to travel to the state and you never informed me,..... "he asked

" I never wanted to travel,.. The doctors advised me to go there for my check up,.... I'm only doing this because of my health,. "

" i wish you will travel and never return "he muttered to himself

" What did you say? "she asked him

" Eeem,..... I mean... When are you travelling? "he stammered

" Tomorrow,.. My guards will take care of your dad,... I'll always call to check on the family "..

" Ok, take care of yourself,."

Immediately she left his room,... He called his friend Desmond

"Are serious?, i cant believe your mother will ever abandon her business and politics for one good month"

"I guess God is finally answering my prayers,..... I'm the happiest man on earth,...... "

" I'm happy for you too,... Remember your birthday is coming up next tomorrow,... We shall celebrate it in your house "..

" You know i love quiet birthdays ,......... I dont trust that woman, she can walk in at any time,.... I don't know what my birthday will be like,... Because i planned celebrating it with her,... Now she's not picking my calls, i've tried my best to see her but she doesn't want to see me"he lamented
"Enough pls,.... I'll call Nancy right away to start making arrangements for your birthday celebration,.... See you tomorrow in your office, "
" Ok bye"

The bleeping on Richie's phone woke him up,.... He received text messages from his sweet sister Vanessa and his bank wishing him a happy birthday,... He was eager to receive a text from Angela,.... He then remembered he never had the time to tell her his birthday date,........ He dragged himself out of bed and went to the bathroom,..... He spent the day in his bedroom,.....

Desmond and Nancy drove to Richie's house later in the evening,...... He has been expecting them since afternoon, ..... They entered his room singing a birthday song for him,.... They brought in, the cake they ordered for him and drinks,..... Richie was so happy to see them,......

"Guess what? "Desmond asked him

" What? "
" There's a surprise birthday gift for you "just close your eyes"

He closed his eyes immediately,..... After some seconds, he was asked to open his eyes...... He opened his eyes to behold the love of his life,.....
Angela was standing right before him, he thought he was dreaming,..... He wiped his eyes with his hands, he couldn't believe what he's seeing
"Desmond!!!, this is the best birthday gift,... "

He rushed to Angela and hugged her tightly, he kissed her deeply not minding Desmond and Angela were there,.... He lifted her up in the air,....

" Angel, i missed you so much,... I'm sorry for hurting you,.... I promise i'll never hurt you again,.... "they sat down on his bed,......

They cut the cake and ate the food they brought,...... After that,.... Desmond and Angel announced their departure,....

" Is my Angel sleeping here tonight? "He asked excitedly

Angel nodded her head shyly,....

" I cant believe this,.... "he turned to Desmond" man, you're the best,.. I really appreciate,.... Nancy, you're the bomb ,..... I'm gonna spend the weekend with my Angel........ "he hugged Desmond

After Desmond left, Angel bathed and wore a nightie and laid down to sleep,.... Richie bathed also and joined her in the bed,...... Richard cuddled her in his arms,.....

" Baby, i missed you so much,... I know i've not been the best boyfriend to you,... I promise to be always there for you,....but wait ooooo,..... How did you manage to come here"

"I lied to my parents that i would be visiting Tope for the weekend,.. Desmond and Nancy lied to me that you are seriously sick,....., i was shocked to see you hale and hearty when i entered your room"

"You lied to your parents to be with me,.. Baby i love you so much,...... I'm sorry for what happened at the restaurant the last time we went out "

" You shattered my heart the day you denied me before your mother,... I've always prayed to meet any member of your family, but you......... "he cut her short with a sweet kiss,..... I responded unknowingly,.... From there, he moved down to my nightie,..... I was so inlove with him that i gave my whole body to him,..... He slowly removed our clothes,.... He swallowed my breast in his mouth,... I closed my eyes as he was doing magic to my body,.... He went down to my vagina and gave me the suck of myself,.... Though i'm a virgin, i do watch some movies with sex scenes,.... I know all the moves he was making on me,.... Before i knew what was happening, he had already entered me,... I felt a sharp pain in between my thigh,....
. "Angel,....i'm sorry for all that i did to you,.... I love you so much and will forever stand by you" he professed

"I love you too,."

He started driving inside her,.... He made sweet love to her,..... After the first round, he changed his bedsheet after they had a warm bathe,...... He made love to her one more time before they slept,......

, ****, ****** Richie woke up the next morning to hear footsteps towards his door,..... It was the sound of heels,... He didn't remember locking his door last night,..... The step was close to his door and he had no time rushing to close it,...... Before he could leave his bed, his door flung open and he saw the shock of his life,...... He looked at the figure standing before him and looked back at his girlfriend who was sleeping peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chai Angela don enter am o... Mrs Johnson don arrive..
Re: Meant To Be by marychommy(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2017
ewo d witch is back. plsssss next
Re: Meant To Be by Nancydearie(f): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
I guess the person that entered his room must be his mum. Hmmmm,Mrs Johnson, what is this woman up to ? There is fire on the mountain.Waiting patiently for the next update. Thanks for the update.
Re: Meant To Be by Aminzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
This Richie's mother is the witch of the first century.....whats her problem self?.....Time will tell
Kudos to you @marianneada......more please
Re: Meant To Be by rex444(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Wow!!! This is creative
Re: Meant To Be by Rhayne(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Yawa go dey..see gobe..#singing
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
***************"Vanessa?,,,,, Vanessa!!!!, "Richie screamed his sister 'sname excitedly .. He meant to climb out of bed but stopped when he recalled he is naked,.... His sister winked at him signaling him to dress up,.... Angela who had woken up because of Richie's scream,. Was mopping at the beautiful lady staring and smiling at them

"I'll be in my room, "Vanessa said closing the door behind her

Richie quickly wore his pyjamas and Angela dressed up too,....

Vanessa slowly opened the door to her room and the memory of the past flashed through her mind,..... She opened the door and walked in slowly, she remembered how she chose the colour of her paint,..how she so much loved the privacy of her room,... She walked round the room touching her things,.... Everything was still as she left it,.... She saw her teddy bear on the bed,.... That was the teddy her dad bought for her on her eighteenth birthday,..... She saw their family picture on her dressing table,..... They were all smiling in the picture,..... Her mother was very lovable then,...... She held the picture close to her heart and closed her eyes,.... Drop of tears fell down from her eyes freely,.... Then Richie walked in with Angela

"Vanessa,..... "he called her quietly,,, she turned and hugged him tight,.... After some seconds she released him and pecked him on his chic
." I've missed you so much,.... You're so handsome just like dad, "..

" Pls, just tell me how you were able to make it to Nigeria,the kids? what about the body guards,..... How did you sneak into the house"he asked her

"I planned everything with Desmond,..... Dont worry,... You have more surprises waiting for you,..... "she said

She went close to Angela and hugged her

" I know you must be wondering what is happening here,..... Anyway i'm Vanessa,.... The first child of the family,..... You're Angela,...... My brother has told me a lot about you,...... I'm sorry for involving you in this but i have no other option,...... You're pretty though "

" Thanks dear, i'm happy to meet you,...,,

They all left the room and went back to Richie's room

The two bodyguards have been in deep slumber since last night,....Pedro was the first to wake up,.......

"Why am i waking up just now,... Where's Don?, "he thought to himself,.... He turned and saw Don snoring away his life,.....

" Don!!, Don!!!,.... You're such a big fool,.. "He shouted at him

Don then opened his eyes and was surprised they were still on bed

" Oh my head is aching badly,.... What is happening to me,.. "Don asked no one in particular

Pedro then remembered Desmond and his girlfriend entering the house and offering them drinks and cakes,......... Next he slept off, ...

" Shit!!!, shit!!!!!, those fools drugged us,....... "he screamed

" What?!, mrs Johnson will kill us,... Where's Mr Johnson,..... Richard?,,,, we're finished "Pedro shouted

They rushed to open the door, but Vanessa, Richie and Angela opened the door and entered the room before them....
They were shocked to see Vanessa and Angela,.. They recognized Vanessa but couldn't recognize Angela

" You!!!!!, madam warned you not to step your foot here,.. She disowned you,...... I need to call madam right now,... "Pedro said pointing at Vanessa, He went for his phone but Vanessa was faster, she brought out two pistols from her handbag and threw one at Desmond and held one,.... She pointed her own at Don while Richie pointed his own at Pedro,...... Angela was scared, she has never seen a pistol in her life,. ...... She stood still shivering,.....
"You're a big fool,..... If you move an inch, i'll kill you right now,.. Vanessa warned Don

"Now hand in your phones now! "Richie commanded them,......

They gave their phones to them, Richie told Angela to search their pockets and room, Angela who was scared agreed instantly,.....

" Now move,..... They opened the door and took the bodyguards into an empty room and locked them with a big chain,.... Vanessa called in her men and ordered them to watch the door,..... She destroyed the SIM cards and threw them inside the dustbin,......
"Give me the keys to my dad's room, Richie shouted at them,

" We dont have it here,,.. It's in the wardrobe in our room,,",...... Richie rushed out and came in with the key

"Let's go,. "Richie told Vanessa

They passed through a dark corridor,.then they stood before a closed door,Richie opened the door and they went in,.... Angela was shocked at what she saw,...

Mr Johnson of all people,.. .. The great Mr Johnson that graced all the magazine cover pages some years ago,..... He now looks almost like a lunatic,... What happened to him,.......

"Jesus Christ!!!!! "Angela could not hide the shock anymore

" Angel i'm sorry, this is my family secret,...Since you're my better half, there's no need hiding it from you,..... And i'll tell you the remaining secrets behind my actions towards you in public "Richie said holding her hand
" Daddy,..... Daddy....... "Vanessa cried hugging her dad

" I'm so sorry for running away from you,... I promise to take care of you,..... "she continued

She knelt down before her dad and cried like a baby,.....
." I'll never forgive mummy for this,...... "

Mr Johnson was behaving like a baby,..... He held her daughter crying,. .. He couldn't talk,..... He was forcing himself to speak

" Vaaaaaa... Vaaaaaa.... ne...... "Vanessa helped him close his mouth,....

" Daddy dont force it,..... I know you're happy to see me,.... "Vanessa said wiping his face with her hanky

Angela was also crying, she cant imagine how wicked and mean a woman could be to her family......

" Rii..... Ch......... ar........ "mr Johnson tried calling Richie

" Daddy,... I' m here for you,.... "
He assured his dad
The poor man only nodded his head

They took him to Richard's room,.... Vanessa called in a helper who bathed their dad and helped changed his clothes,... Vanessa prepared a delicious meal for everyone and they all ate happily,.... Vanessa fed her dad who was all smiles,......

The next morning, Vanessa travelled back to Ghana with her daddy,....... Richie dropped Angela off at home promising to see her within the week.

It's been three weeks since Vanessa left the country with her dad,...... Richie made sure the two bodyguards were kept under lock,. He sends their food to them ,.... Angel visits him on weekends, and they continued with their sex life,.......

Richie received a call from his mother,

"hello Richie,.... I cant reach Don and Pedro on phone,.... They got me scared,... Anyway i'm at the airport right now, i'll be home soon,... "she cut the phone without waiting for his reply

" But.. You said one... Mon... "the phone was already dead

" shit,.. This woman is truly a witch,..... I need to act fast "he reasoned

He went to meet the bodyguards

" Guys, your madam is on her way back,.. Think of what will happen to you when she finds out what happened in her absence,.. You better pretend as if nothing happened for your own safety,.... .. I'll figure out a way to help you out of her mess"

"Thank you sir "they chorused

He released them, they bathed and changed to neat clothes and awaits their boss's return.

TBC

9 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by nihinlolawa24(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
tanx for d update. God bless you marianeada
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wow this is really good.. i must confess ure a writer marianneada... i tot it was Mrs Johnson coming in... Thank God its Vanessa sha..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.