Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (409001 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by mamindy(f): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
No bi small thing oh, some people do not know a lost case when they see one. Mrs Johnson is now totally devil's property.

Still waiting to hear confessions though. Thanks lady
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
God bless you for this wonderful story
Re: Meant To Be by Bukkiminat(f): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Ah ah
This Mrs Johnson no dey hear word o
Re: Meant To Be by Jane1234f(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
I pray this woman will suffer before her death
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Emperor380:
have been following this story from the beginning up until now,its really awesome... it makes me forget am all alone at home
seems you are also new here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meant To Be by talk2saintify(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
marianneada:

"So these children played with my intelligence,.... Richard and his sister have ended up destroying me,.. I dont even know how they managed to meet their grandmother,..just look at that man, Johnson, looking happy and fulfilled and i'm here suffering.... .. I need to act fast,.... I cant just surrender so easily,... I cant allow these kids to win,...... I must bring back my lost glory either by force or by war,.... The war have just began,...... They should be ready for my strike,...... "she thought to herself

See this Mumu!!!

Yhu won die no be yhur Fault

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Meant To Be by ibnvictor(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mrs Benny want to embarked on a suicide mission
Re: Meant To Be by Testimony600(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
It high time I come out from Ghost Mode.

Ma' u've got s nice story here, more greese to your elbow.
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 4:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Marianneada there is a guy on facebook plagiarising ur work. His name is Jackson Ejikeme. He is posting it in a group...dating and relationship matters forum

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 4:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Hadampson, you're sighted. what are you doing up at this time of the day?
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 4:52am On Jun 10, 2017
bimberry1307:
Hadampson, you're sighted. what are you doing up at this time of the day?
I'm just here tew inform marianneada about d idiot that is posting her work on facebook.

U nko?
Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 4:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm just here tew inform marianneada about d idiot that is posting her work on facebook.

U nko?
OK that's thoughtful of you. me is cooking sahur for hubby. you know we're fasting presently.
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2017
bimberry1307:

OK that's thoughtful of you. me is cooking sahur for hubby. you know we're fasting presently.
Yeah. m eating sahur now
Hw fasting?
What time is d deadline 4 sahur?
Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Yeah. m eating sahur now
Hw fasting?
What time is d deadline 4 sahur?
Alhamdulillah.
it's 5.00am sir, in this part of the world.
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2017
bimberry1307:

Alhamdulillah.
it's 5.00am sir, in this part of the world.
Okay.. thank you
Lest i forget, where is my Ramadan gift ??
Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay.. thank you Lest i forget, where is my Ramadan gift ??
here, have this.

Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 5:42am On Jun 10, 2017
bimberry1307:
here, have this.
Thank u.. ah preciate
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
bimberry1307:
here, have this.
lolz u go snap ur mama's shop
Re: Meant To Be by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
pls more update dear
Re: Meant To Be by embodiment: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Meant To Be by Adepet222(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls ma update for God sake. Ha
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Watching
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Adepet222:
Pls ma update for God sake. Ha
i've been on strong medication for days, i couldn't concentrate, i dont want to disturb my readers with my ill health again,pls i'll try and update tomorrow.......
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
embodiment:
I just went through the dude's timeline. He is a plagiarist and a big one at that. Intellectual fraud is a criminal offence. He can be reached via this contact +234 810 032 4031. Its high time people like this are dealt with. I found this funny considering the fact that he knew what he did was wrong, he went ahead to deactivate the comment button. Jackson Ejikeme from your profile I was made to realize you are a media personality but am force to ask myself if you are actually one as you acclaimed yourself to be. If on the affirmative you are, then you are a disgrace to the media profession you accredit yourself to be. Desist from such act, people like you don't go that far in life
pls who are u referring to?
Re: Meant To Be by embodiment: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Marianneada, he has your work copied verbatim on his facebook page. He also takes credit for it and claims to have written it himself. There was one instance where he claim he couldn't update cos he lost a dear one. This are his sob tales to win the heart of his supposed readers.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Mah waka go church
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2017
marianneada:
i've been on strong medication for days, i couldn't concentrate, i dont want to disturb my readers with my ill health again,pls i'll try and update tomorrow.......

Sorry about your health.
Get well soon.
Just take your time, and get better, don't stress yourself to update, cos we are patiently waiting.

Happy sunday to you.
Re: Meant To Be by DavidTheGeek: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin brb Downloading...

You guys should download "Naija Jam Alert". The app notifies you of new songs, music videos and allows you download them right away for free.

Download @=> https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/more/Naija-Jam-Alert-932345

It's for Android. Thank me later wink
Re: Meant To Be by jbaby265(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
marianneada:

eyiaa sorry sweetie. get well soon ok
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2017
marianneada:

****** "I can't believe you're stupid boyfriend denied you before his mother,....." Angela's best friend, Tope asked pacing up and down her room,

"My sister, that was what happened oo,... His mother insulted me to the extent that she called me a beggar and dropped some money on the table for me,..... Before dragging her son out of the restaurant "Angela explained to her friend

" I'm still surprised,... I can't believe Richard is from such a rich home and he never told you about it,.......... Seems you dont know this family very well,..... They're among the top three richest family in this state,..... And i heard their mother is very wicked and powerful,...... You cant stand that woman's anger oooo,...... You better start running for your life,....because that mummy's boy cant stand for you when the heat is too much.. "

" You know i love Richard,.... I knew he was from a rich home, but i never expected him to come from that family,........ And he never likes talking about his family,...... "

" Abeg forget your mumu love and stupid boyfriend,....You better be careful.. ... ..by the way..... Have you counted the money in your bag?, "Tope asked pointing to my handbag

," I didn't bother counting the money jare.... Alot was on my mind..... .... Pls help me count it "she threw the handbag at her friend and laid beside her on the bed,.......
..."

" This is unbelievable,..... So this is how they waste money unnecessarily,........ "Tope said counting the money

" You better concentrate and count well,..... "

Angela and Tope have been friends since they moved from their mansion in Mariam Babagida estate Asaba to a remote part of Asaba,.... They attended the same secondary (Asaba Girls Grammar School) AGGS, Angela is very pretty and tall with a nice shape,... She outstands her mates in beauty,.... Her good heart has won her many favours from people,.... Tope is also beautiful but not as beautiful as Angela,..... She's chubby and average in height.... Her father is yoruba while her mother is Ibo,she was born and brought up in Asaba,... She's currently doing her NCE in Federal college of Education Asaba,.. Her parents are not as poor as Angela's, they live in a three bedroom flat,.... Her father is a Civil Servant while her mother runs a salon,..... She has never supported Angela and Richard' s relationship,.......

"Hmmmmmmm,... You have a hundred thousand naira here!!! "she screamed after counting the money

I held my mouth in shock, my one year salary is not up to that amount,.....
" babe, you're rich,.... Oya come and give me my share "

"Share ni,........ Look at your face...... I'll quickly write down what we need at home, i'll use the money and buy them,.. Then i'll give some money to my mother and father,.... "

..... " Wont they ask you where you got the money from "Tope asked her friend with a surprise look,......

" My mother will never ask,..... Only my father will ask where i got the money from,........... But i'll tell him i've been saving since i started work"

"Sharp girl,..... That's good sha,.... Angela....... Don't you think you're neglecting yourself,..... So you'll give everything to your family without buying anything for yourself? "

" I would've loved to buy something for myself, but you know what we're passing through in my family,.... My father's security job is not putting food on the table,... I'm tired of my mother's nagging,.i want to put smiles on their faces.... "

" By sacrificing your own happiness?,.... Look at your hair,... Use little money out of it and make your hair,...... I can beg mummy to reduce price for you"

"Hair is not my problem now,.... We need to eat,. I must buy chicken today,... I've missed it"

"See your throat,.... You like better thing eeehhh"

"Before nko, who no like better thing,........ "

The ringing tone of Angela's phone halted their discussion,.....

Richard was calling her, Tope forcefully snatched the phone from her and switched it off

" That boyfriend of yours needs to be taught a lesson "

" i'm even tired to listen to him,..... You can keep the phone "

She laid down on her friend's bed to take a nap before rushing to the market to buy foodstuffs for her family.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Richard sat on his double sized king bed trying his girlfriend's number,.... Being the heir to Johnson's empire,his mother made sure he lacked nothing,.. He doesn't have a life of his own, his mother controls his life,...... He studied abroad and when it was time for him to take over his father's business, his mother insisted on grooming him first before handing over the business to him,......he walks around with bodyguards because his mother believes she has many competitors , especially now she's aiming the Governor's seat,..... Richard is every girl's dream man,.... He's handsome and fair in complexion,..... His height and stature is what trip girls most about him,..... He possesses a charming smile,....... He met Angela, the day he sneaked out of the house to have fun,...... He saw a beautiful damsel chatting with a man in his late fifties at the gate of a company ,..... He watched her closely,... She later handed a food flasks to the man and left,..... He followed her until he was able to catch up with her,...... His expensive dressing made her know how rich he was,. He introduced himself to her and their love story kicked up from there,.. It was barely two months he met her,........ He has only met her three times and these periods were when his mother travelled out of the country,...... The incident that happened in the afternoon spoilt his day,..... He had wanted to spend the whole day with his girlfriend since his mother was out of the country,.... He was shocked to see his mother enter the restaurant,.........he hates himself for not being able to introduce the love of his life to everyone,...because of what he feel might happen to her if he does so,.... Now she's not picking his calls,.......

"Baby pls pick my call, i'm so sorry for not being able to man up to my responsibilities,.... God knows i love you so much,... I'll explain everything to you when next i see you,...." He prayed in his heart,....... The door to his room opened and the least person he expected to talk to entered.........

His mother walked in majestically, closing the door behind her.

"Son,..... Heard you've been indoor since you returned,... Hope you're not sick" she asked looking concerned,.......... He ignored her

She repeated the question

"Are you sick? "

"Mother pls stop,..... Stop pretending as if you dont know what you're doing to me,..... "

" All i'm doing is for your own good,....... Dont make me look like a bad mother "

" Mum, you're a bad mother,.... You're ruining our lives,.... Look at my elder sister,.... You disowed her because she married a man you dont approve of,.... You would've killed her husband if not because she threatened to expose our family secret to the press,.... But you didnt stop,..... You made sure her husband was jobless until they managed to escape to Ghana,.... What kind of mother are you,....... Where's your husband, Mrs Johnson!? "

A thunderous slap landed on his chic, he tried opening his eyes but he couldn't,..... His mother's diamond ring hit him in the eye and he started bleeding, he held the eye with one hand

" How dare you!!!!!!!!, how dare you talk to me like that,.... You think you're a full grown man,... I'll teach you a lesson you 'll never forget in your life,...... "

The sound of a broken glass made her stop with her threats,..... The sound became louder, someone was breaking glasses,.....

" Not again,...... "she shouted
running out of the room and her son followed her immediately.

They both ran downstairs to the living room to behold a pathetic sight.

We know the description of Angela is yourself.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Hadampson:
Marianneada there is a guy on facebook plagiarising ur work. His name is Jackson Ejikeme. He is posting it in a group...dating and relationship matters forum
thanks so much dear,

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.