Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock (21558 Views)

Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Punch reporter, Lekan Adetayo who was expelled by President Buhari's CSO over a "Fresh Anxiety in Aso Rock over Buhari's health" report has been recalled.

President Buhari's special adviser, Garba Shehu said the director-general of the Department of state services, Lawal Daura gave the order for Mr. Lekan to be recalled back to the presidential villa.

He stated that the media office would resolve the issues.

"We just got a clearance from Malam Lawal Daura, the DG SSS to recall Lekan to the Villa".

"The Special Adviser on Media, Femi Adesina and I will resolve the issues".

"Lekan should be assured that he is safe. We will straighten out everything" Shehu tweeted.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/breaking-president-buhari-recalls.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by HungerBAD: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
This kind government self... I just tire cry

29 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please don't be annoyed for what I am about to do or say, people started doing it of recent and I cannot come and be going and cannot do my own. Please,

Who Is The Presidency??

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by delli(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some persons will just act without thinking,so he though his power to do all tins as he wishes

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by INTEGRITYMAN: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Kutis2030(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
And so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by freeze001(f): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
How about sacking that CSO for his overambitious stupidity? Is the President not sick and are they not apprehensive? Nonsense!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by dpete1: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Now i ask myself, WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?
At this moment,i dont blame babachir for that statement... Are we going back to days of indirect parliamentary system of govt where the president is just a figure head and some cabals working as the prime minister? I weep for this nation

92 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by mars123(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
power dey sweet some people sha.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Mynd666: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hahaha. Yahoo yahoo government.

Does this stop Nigeria from being a zoo? cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Goddex: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Laughable
See how Buhari's Hausa brothers are so disconnected from their own govt.

They don't even know that the Tinubu's South West faction has been using this same PUNCH, Nations, SaharaReporters and others to heavily support their brother's govt.

If PUNCH in particular were still putting those screaming sensational headlines we saw during GEJ's tenure, Buhari's govt would have long been on its knees'

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na Punch... Lagos Ibadan press sef

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Presidency showed him the way out, the Presidency still countered the action of the Presidency. Please , Who is the Presidency?

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Flexherbal(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok.

Many mouth don enter the matter.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by engineerboat(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
1. CSO acting on presidency instruction send him out.
2. Presidency said they are not inform of this incidence
3. Presidency recall sent out punch correepondence

Please Nairalanders who then is the Presidency

Lalasticlala please for this night i yamu not understanding again.

Please who is the presidency

Seem we have 3 presidency on the play out today.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by sekundosekundo: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed for what I am about to do or say, people started doing it of recent and I cannot come and be going and cannot do my own. Please,

Who Is The Presidency??

Buhari is the FRIDAY president but THE PRESIDENCY are the cabals that are running things is Aso rock.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Presidency showed him the way out, the Presidency still countered the action of the Presidency. Please , Who is the Presidency?
The cabal is the presidency while the cattle rearer is just a figure head. Thanks smiley

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by sekundosekundo: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe we should ask Fayose.

24 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by engineerboat(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The cabal is the presidency while the cattle rearer is just a figure head. Thanks smiley

Cattle ranch dey inside Aso villa ni

17 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Buhari is the FRIDAY president but THE PRESIDENCY are the cabals that are running things is Aso rock.
Poor Buhari, you have suffered cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by sekundosekundo: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Poor Buhari, you have suffered cheesy

Lol

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by engineerboat(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Maybe we should ask Fayose.

Fayose did not even know who is presidency

He only know Friday Friday Jumat President

28 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
There are many Presidencies in Aso Rock so which presidency expelled him and which one is recalling him sef ?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
engineerboat:

Cattle ranch dey inside Aso villa ni
I heard one was built of recent cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by engineerboat(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I heard one was built of recent cheesy cheesy

Can it take exactly 150 cows. Cause i heard tgat Baba cow no dey decrease no dey increase na 150 every year

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by sekundosekundo: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
engineerboat:

Fayose did not even know who is presidency
He only know Friday Friday Jumat President

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by doctokwus: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Why wud u recall the reporter and still leave that nincompoop of a CSO in his office?
The CSO shud be redeployed to the gate of DSS Shingisha office cos that's where he belongs.
Just with this singular action of his,d CSO has reversed all the gains the cattle rearer's disappointing presidency got from the suspension of SGF Babachir Lawal and NIA DG Oke.
It may take some months for PMB's failing and utterly disappointing presidency to recover from the damage this CSO has wrought because another foolish Lawal or Oke may not be found to suspend to prop up PMB'S presidency when he continues on his part of self destruct.

13 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
He was recalled due to criticism from the public.

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
The term PRESIDENCY has so much been used in this administration! This is arrant nonsense

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.