Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit (885 Views)

For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST / Can You Market / Sell These Newly Lucrative 7 Imported Products In Your State? / Buy Cheap Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit by Nemex365(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Am going to teach you my importation secrets only if you are willing to learn.
HOW TO MARKET YOUR IMPORTED PRODUCTS

#1 Selling To The Sellers :.
This one works perfectly .
Let me illustrate this method with ladies hair
What you need to do is to approach ladies hair sellers for example .
First study their products (hair) and ask them how much they sell
Come back to any of the sites given in this guide and search for a particular hair
90% of chances that you get their product from the sites 3 to 5 cheaper price
The next thing you may want to do is to go back to the seller again and ask him or her how much is he willing to sell to you buy the same product from you in bulk .
Remember they are in business , hence want to make more money .
So may will to make a deal with you , sometimes they make ask you for samples but this does not always happen.
Once an agreement is made , get the products from the portals at stupid prices , and sell it to them at cheaper price
That's all
Selling phone accessories ( casing ,covers) and other products with this method is easy.
You only need to strive to make the first deal successful and you will have a lifetime customer who will always want you to supply more .

#2 The Bait or Other Peoples Money method ( OPM )

To perfect this method i suggest you get a sample of the product you wish to sell to them first.
Yes go order 2 to 5 pieces as samples
with your sample copies approach the sellers and ask them how much they could buy the producxt in bulk from you.
Lets say the product goes for N500/piece at the import portal.
The seller agreeies to pay N1,500 per piece ..
The next thing is to bring in the kicker .
Tell the seller you are ready to supply them the item
one one condition
And that condition should be that they pay half or one third of the money in advance ,depending on how much profit you are going to be making and balance up once goods are delivered.
Just make sure the amount they pay in advance covers the cost of importing the stuff.
If they agree and pay you half of the money for example ( which is 750 you simply go and place order for the product ...and make some profits 250 even
Seriously dont expect this method to be an easy ride .
It requires some sort of preachiong and packaging you can always add your own twist to widen your chances.
It should work best on people you nhave good relationship with .-your colleagues,friends ,family members etc.
i call it OPM method or other peoples money method !!
#3 Kill & Divide Method :

This method invloves importing your stuff taking it to the sellers who has a shop already , reach an agreement with him or her to sell of your stuff and allow him of her part with the lion share .
Say you import a product for N500/piece and decide to sell it for N2,500/piece.
Profit = N2,000 right ?
Just tell the seller to give you 1,000 for each copy sold, and explain to him you need to sell them off fst to raise cash.
Which means even if the seller ends up selling each piece at N3,500 he still pay your N1,000
Because you offered him the lion share , h will stop at nothing to sell of the stuff and make more gain not knowing that you are also comfortable making 100% profit.even without sweating for the marketing.
This was the same strategy i used to sell over 200 copies wristwatches from Dealextreme.
#4 Partnering with Big Companies Like Jumia & Konga
Now this is the secret to my success .

This method is whereby you partner with companies like jumia.com and konga.com to sell your imported products .

Right now i will show you all my secrets on how you can make N500.000 Monthly by seling your peoducts on Jumia and Konga.

Just Go to my Profile for details on how to get Access.
Re: 4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit by africanman85: 3:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Nemex365:
Am going to teach you my importation secrets only if you are willing to learn.
HOW TO MARKET YOUR IMPORTED PRODUCTS

#1 Selling To The Sellers :.
This one works perfectly .
Let me illustrate this method with ladies hair
What you need to do is to approach ladies hair sellers for example .
First study their products (hair) and ask them how much they sell
Come back to any of the sites given in this guide and search for a particular hair
90% of chances that you get their product from the sites 3 to 5 cheaper price
The next thing you may want to do is to go back to the seller again and ask him or her how much is he willing to sell to you buy the same product from you in bulk .
Remember they are in business , hence want to make more money .
So may will to make a deal with you , sometimes they make ask you for samples but this does not always happen.
Once an agreement is made , get the products from the portals at stupid prices , and sell it to them at cheaper price
That's all
Selling phone accessories ( casing ,covers) and other products with this method is easy.
You only need to strive to make the first deal successful and you will have a lifetime customer who will always want you to supply more .

#2 The Bait or Other Peoples Money method ( OPM )

To perfect this method i suggest you get a sample of the product you wish to sell to them first.
Yes go order 2 to 5 pieces as samples
with your sample copies approach the sellers and ask them how much they could buy the producxt in bulk from you.
Lets say the product goes for N500/piece at the import portal.
The seller agreeies to pay N1,500 per piece ..
The next thing is to bring in the kicker .
Tell the seller you are ready to supply them the item
one one condition
And that condition should be that they pay half or one third of the money in advance ,depending on how much profit you are going to be making and balance up once goods are delivered.
Just make sure the amount they pay in advance covers the cost of importing the stuff.
If they agree and pay you half of the money for example ( which is 750 you simply go and place order for the product ...and make some profits 250 even
Seriously dont expect this method to be an easy ride .
It requires some sort of preachiong and packaging you can always add your own twist to widen your chances.
It should work best on people you nhave good relationship with .-your colleagues,friends ,family members etc.
i call it OPM method or other peoples money method !!
#3 Kill & Divide Method :

This method invloves importing your stuff taking it to the sellers who has a shop already , reach an agreement with him or her to sell of your stuff and allow him of her part with the lion share .
Say you import a product for N500/piece and decide to sell it for N2,500/piece.
Profit = N2,000 right ?
Just tell the seller to give you 1,000 for each copy sold, and explain to him you need to sell them off fst to raise cash.
Which means even if the seller ends up selling each piece at N3,500 he still pay your N1,000
Because you offered him the lion share , h will stop at nothing to sell of the stuff and make more gain not knowing that you are also comfortable making 100% profit.even without sweating for the marketing.
This was the same strategy i used to sell over 200 copies wristwatches from Dealextreme.
#4 Partnering with Big Companies Like Jumia & Konga
Now this is the secret to my success .

This method is whereby you partner with companies like jumia.com and konga.com to sell your imported products .

Right now i will show you all my secrets on how you can make N500.000 Monthly by seling your peoducts on Jumia and Konga.

Just Go to my Profile for details on how to get Access.
How can we sell on kings or jumia or Konga from we that is not in there drop off points ( outside Lagos )
Re: 4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit by Tlifejese: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
How can I reach u ?
Re: 4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit by littlemaster001(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
How can I reach you ?

(1) (Reply)

100K Daily Inbox Mailer Free Download / Business Ideas One Could Start Up With #5m In Nigeria / The Internet Marketing Skills And Tools That Pump Millions Into Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.