Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (54756 Views)

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by gentle136(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
They are all bunch of criminals most especially kogi state governor. sad

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I am Not from Ebonyi but kudos to umahi,this is a state whose allocation is not up to 1billion,yet they are trying, look at how umahi is transforming the state.
bayelsa with just 8LGAs and huge allocation monthly is owing?shame on fat dickson.
osun? 12 months? nawa o,civil servants there should stop going to work.

true. I'm serving in Ebonyi state. that man deserves all the kudos

I'm really disappointed in Yahaya Bello. old politicians, young politicians, same set of conniving ingrates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Franchise21(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Anambra is truly blessed. Always in d news for positivity n never in d news as regards negativity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
And someone thinks Nigeria should not be divided.... smaller govt is the way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Temptee101(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
What stops Anambra forming a collabo with Ebonyi and buying up Enugu over or forming another one with Rivers and buying Imo and Abia states?

. Lagos will find it difficult buying up the other SW states because the backlog of salaries in those states would overwhelm Lagos State but Lagos must be forced to buy them anyway since they all claim to be Lagosians immediately they cross the "Welcome to Lagos" sign.
Are you sure you're alright? I advice you check your body temperature not forgetting BP right way because from the way you are treading your heart might fail you sooner than expected. Anambra buy up Enugu? This is way too absurd.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by chiefolododo(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
You are very dull. How many of the polithiefcian have certificates? Is it buhari ? Is it dino? How many of them are not involved in age falsification? How many of them are not involved in false asset declaration? But when the masses are caught in this act , they must be severely punished
uridadole:
KOGI STATE DOES NOT OWE WORKERS THAT HAVE NO ISSUES. THOSE WITH ISSUES LIKE FAKE CERTIFICATES, AGE FALSIFICATION, WORKING IN DIASPORA, ISSUES OF FRAUD IN THE PAST AND POLITICIANS CHILDREN WRONGLY ENLISTED ON KOGI PAY ROLL ARE THOSE BEING OWED. THOSE WITHOUT ISSUES CAN TESTIFY.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Amarabae(f): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol but that fat crying governor there no dey try. At least Enugu state isn't one of those states vying for the tallest talking drum in the world nor the tallest Christmas tree in Africa, check out Ebonyi na
useless superiority complexed chest beating.
Ugwuanyi just like chime and nnamani are silent but working governors.
have you seen ugwuanyi quality road constructions especially in rural areas? he is not a noisemaker, Enugu people hate noisemaking.
you bragged that Anambra can buy Enugu,I corrected you,
stop this childish state vs state thing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

God bless Peter Obi for a solid foundation.
Mbadinuju was the intellectual equivalent of Aregbesola and Bello and Ortom. Anambra for dey owe if na d idiotttt still dey power.

Mbadinuju was TERRIBLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Justuceleague2: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:

The bailout funds was to pay all salaries. Wetin concern Jonathan for this one? How did he spend the funds he received?

Projects, loans with interests, etc
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by smartty68(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Anyone who says Ayade isn't oweing Cross River State is telling a big lie. He has succeeded in destroying government ministries/departments, he only pays basic salaries to civil servants while most adhoc staffs in this ministries/departments haven't received salaries for a year plus now.

Because he does not release funds to run offices anymore since he became the governor. No light in ministries/departments for a year plus, no papers to print, generators have all packed up. Goto government ministries and you'll be amazed with what you'll see. Empty offices, dirty environment.

He's busy appointing SA's in junior and senior levels - appointments closing up to 3k plus. Lol

Naija is just a lose course - joke factory
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by duni04(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
And Saraki still had the mind to deduct N3.5billion from the bailout fund to buy jewellery in Dubai and spread to his friends. Yari in Zamfara had the mind to use N500million from his States bailout to pay off his personal mortgage. These people are ruthless! Osun, Oyo and Ekiti are being run be scumbags. Why are journalists not tracking what these states are using the Paris club refunds and bailout funds for? Where is Fayose spending Ekiti's bailout? Is he using it to buy rice to distribute on the streets of Ado or has he used it to settle his legal fees with Ozekhome?

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by salam1(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Truth b told wat is bayelsa state doing inthat list, 13% oil derivation and bailout fund but still dey r owing, dey leader over dere need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
What stops Anambra forming a collabo with Ebonyi and buying up Enugu over or forming another one with Rivers and buying Imo and Abia states?

. Lagos will find it difficult buying up the other SW states because the backlog of salaries in those states would overwhelm Lagos State but Lagos must be forced to buy them anyway since they all claim to be Lagosians immediately they cross the "Welcome to Lagos" sign.

now, this really cracked me up gringrin

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by mekonglobal(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2017
I The Fed. Govt. Said That They Will Set Up An Independent Body 2 Mornitor Its Implementation? So What Are They Telling Us Now, They Should Lock All Governors Up Already. Worse Of All Even Without Pay These Salaries There Is No Meaniful Project They Will Do With The Money..
Where Are The Civil Society Group? Where Are The Labour Unions? Where Is Tuface, Where Is Area Fada? These Are Some Of The Things We Need To Protest On Not Always Fucusing On D Fed, Govt. While Our States Rot Away In Penury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by mekonglobal(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
I Thought The Fed. Govt. Said That They Will Set Up An Independent Body 2 Mornitor Its Implementation? So What Are They Telling Us Now, They Should Lock All These Governors Up Already. Worse Of It All Even Without Paying These Salaries There Is No Meaniful Project They Will Do With The Money.. It Will Only End In Private Accounts.
Where Are The Civil Society Group? Where Are The Labour Unions? Where Is Tuface, Where Is Area Fada? These Are Some Of The Things We Need To Protest On Not Always Fucusing On D Fed, Govt. While Our States Rot Away In Penury
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by browseyd22(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Who said delta is not owning......delta is owning 6months salary
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by maronih: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
They are all wicked souls
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Seun360(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2017
flyover30:
why are all d western states owing

Theyve got a lot of workers on their payroll, especially due to the number of Secondary Schools in the South-West Zone. (Not an excuse though)

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by koning: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

Anambra buying Enugu? what do you mean by that.
statement like this by an Igbo guy is efulefulistic in outlook.

Don't mind that Anambra village boy. Their jealousy for Enugu will consume them. They have never gotten over the fact that they lost Enugu. Anambra never wanted the break up, Enugu state people kicked them out.

It still pains them a lot. Watch them crawl out now to spit thrash.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by dragonking3: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Mostly SW and SE states. Na only bayelsa dey for our hand for SS.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by koning: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Anumanu, they did not mention anywhere in the article that Enugu is owing. Get over your obsession.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tutudesz: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2017
I dey laugh any time I see Delta state O! A state with monthly allocation of Billions and nothing to show for it, only officials cars of billions. Abeg he must win him 2nd term O!
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by dragonking3: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:
The level of wickedness among these governors is on the high side.

It's even shameful to see the southern governors being the major culprit.

Kudos to lagos, Anambra and other states for not owing their staff.

Osun case weak me sad
SS states are not owing, only bayelsa
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Afam6(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Ugwuanyi is trying and owning salaries then what what will you say about Obiano and Umahi? I stay in Onitsha and visit Enugu often so what are you talking about? Me seeing Abia and Enugu on that list got me riled up and I took it as a blight on Ndigbo because they have no reason to be there. Okorocha can be excused for wanting the tallest Christmas tree in Africa but Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can not
Ugwuanyi is not owing...they are being paid on every 27th/28th of every month. Ask any worker in Enugu

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tutudesz: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
erico2k2:
Silly report . Who says Delta state is not owing? How come my Mum is owed 3 month's wages ?
Abeg ur mumsi own good O! some people Na 4-3-2-1
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by chloedogie(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Osun does not owe basic salary it's owing arrears

But I do agree, bad leaders, GEJ forced aregbe into debt by cutting allocation in half claiming there's no money but spending 2 trillion for campaign and dashing Dasuki $2M

You must think most of us here don't know what is happening in that state. A state where i had my primary and secondary education? A state where my father and mother retired as civil servants. A state where I go to once every month. A state where I must transact a business or make a call to someone living there minimum of once a day. And you opened your mouth to say Osun doesn't owe salaries? And you opened your mouth to say GEJ drew Osun into debt? Where were you when he was busy boasting when he just came into office that with or without fed govt allocations, he will run the state better than most oil rich states? Do you think we that read your comments here don't know what's going on in that state? Can you tell me one IGF Aregbesola has erected in the state in his few years in office? That he didn't do anything is a foolish talk. He did his bit but he's a bad administrator. He lacks the skills for running a state. Abeg no just vex me this morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tutudesz: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
dragonking3:
SS states are not owing, only bayelsa
Delta state is yet to pay salaries ranging from 2-3-4 months depending on your ministry

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by anytexy: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Stone them. Shikina!

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Henri8: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Guy shut up. Did you see Enugwu on the list?

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2017
So aboki states are not owing salaries, in comparison to their southern counterparts, even tho the south collects more money from federal allocations plus their IGR

I hope you people are taking note

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Yyeske(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

useless superiority complexed chest beating.
Ugwuanyi just like chime and nnamani are silent but working governors.
have you seen ugwuanyi quality road constructions especially in rural areas? he is not a noisemaker, Enugu people hate noisemaking.
you bragged that Anambra can buy Enugu,I corrected you,
stop this childish state vs state thing.
I refuse to go personal with you so let it rest. I'd rather want a noise making governor who takes care of his people's welfare than a "silent but working" governor who owns his civil servants.

.Leave that complex stuff you mentioned inorder not to complicate the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by CioAngels(f): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2017
So very sad, most of our governors are simply heartless, they should be stoned anytime they are in public. Even the one that hid money in soakaway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.