Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hello, This Is Deols - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hello, This Is Deols (680 Views)

Hello World / Hello / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Salam alaykum

I was looking for news concerning Alhaji Adeleke's death when I got to Nairaland this morning. I decided to search for deols when I saw interesting posts about my absence. The one that caught my attention the most is the one comparing another lady to me. All good, anyway. I decided to relaunch my presence.

In due course, I hope to share my recent journey in Islam. I also hope to share how my view on certain topics like polygyny has changed.

Feel free to ask me questions, if you so wish.

I am still single by the way. My famous thread on singles dating readily comes to mind.

and still witty smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello, This Is Deols by Mofpearl: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

OMG!!!

I logged in cuz of you.

Welcome back kiss kiss

Nice to meet you deols.

This is the person you were compared with tongue

Hoping to read about your journey in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Hello, This Is Deols by Empiree: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017

Do you know i remembered you all the times?. Most recent waz just yesterday walahi. You are welcome. So you can tell us whats your renewed view of polygamy is?

1 Like

Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mofpearl:

OMG!!!

I logged in cuz of you.

Welcome back kiss kiss

Nice to meet you deols.

This is the person you were compared with tongue

Hoping to read about your journey in sha Allah.

Thank you for the warm welcome. In sha Allah, I'll do just that
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:

Do you know i remembered you all the times?. Most recent waz just yesterday walahi. You are welcome. So you can tell us whats your renewed view of polygamy is?

Wa alaykum salam. Thank you for putting me in mind. I will make a thread on that, in sha Allah
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Welcome back deols. smiley

Can you take back your moderator position back abeg, too many unjust here. angry
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
tintingz:
Welcome back deols. smiley

Can you take back your moderator position back abeg, too many unjust here. angry

tintingz. Longest time. I hope you have dropped your chauvinist views wink

My intention is not to be a mod. I doubt that this site can afford me.. lol. I only work for money these days
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
I also want to thank Tbaba1234 for reaching out to me at a crucial time. Thank you brother.

He is the most gentleman I know of on this forum.
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Check out my new thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3765960/muslim-singles-talk-2

tintingz
empiree
mofpearl
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
deolsisback:

tintingz. Longest time. I hope you have dropped your chauvinist views wink
Madam deols, I've really changed, no more female bashing, I'm now a rational and liberal person.

My intention is not to be a mod. I doubt that this site can afford me.. lol. I only work for money these days
Lol, you can be a whistle blower then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hello, This Is Deols by deolsisback: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
tintingz:
Madam deols, I've really changed, no more female bashing, I'm now a rational and liberal person.

Good to know smiley
Re: Hello, This Is Deols by tbaba1234: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
deolsisback:
I also want to thank Tbaba1234 for reaching out to me at a crucial time. Thank you brother.

He is the most gentleman I know of on this forum.

Welcome back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Invalidate Solat(Prayer) / Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! / Give Glad Tidings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.