Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (56796 Views)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Every Nigerian that is not Hausa Fulani, a member of BMC or a Yoruba sycophant wishes they could wake from this nightmare, I was listening to adesina as interview today and the arrogant piece of shyte when asked about the hunger nigerians are facing said Nigerians should be glad that we are not suffering like Venezuela, In Venezuela forgetting that they had everything subsidised,food,drugs etc,that is why their government collapsed. I don't blame him and his ragtag govt, I blame myself for being suckered by the Hausa Fulani's and tinubus lust for power,like they say f00l me once shame one you,f00l me twice shame on me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
VirginFinder:
I concur!

Jega was pro-Buhari. PVCs and card readers ensured that the SE and SS states couldnt deliver at least 90% of the total registered voters as votes to GEJ in 2015 as they did in 2011.

Nevertheless, the SW and middlebelt actually gave Buhari the ticket unlike in 2011 when they gave Jonathan.
Had the SW and middlebelt voted GEJ in 2015, PMB would have lost.

Anyways, it's time we moved on.

The middle belt you are talking about has six states and it is only two states out of the six that is dominated by Christians who can vote GEJ that is plateau and Benue.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by michoim(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan is a traitor . He was expecting Jega to dance to his tune. You lost an election because of your woeful failures, why blame Jega? Oh, because Jega introduced the most credible electoral system (card readers), to prevent you from rigging. You ran the most corrupt government in the history of modern civilisation. And you plotted to postponed the election in order to bribe more people with the dollars you came to spray in Lagos and other places; and that is even what make you to even have the figures you had because the online polls were giving you embarrassingly low figures.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
[s]
Lilaex:
Foooool
[/s] He pain am , both Jonathan and your useless APC are the worst political parties l have seen in all the places l have been to, deal with it, l dont do party politics, whether APC, PDP, NPN, UPN, GNPP, PRP, NAP are all useless structures set up by your wicked leaders, elites and taskmasters to rob and rape the wealth of Nigeria & to impoverish the masses , keep defending them instead of asking for good governance, in your very eyes, they have stolen your wealth and that of your un-born children up to the 4th generation and you are here spewing rubbish, if you cannot see what they have done to Nigeria, l pity you, now run along and head to the nearest lagoon and end your miserable life, l have every right to air my views even if it hurt your so called vampire hero, nonsense, my last reply to you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lilaex:
Foooool

grin grin

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Joephat:
GEJ, i am sorry i campaigned against you and voted you out....

I am paying the price for that my silly mistakes but I am happy that I am not the only one. ..

Some of us who voted for this clone President r resting in the Bosom of lagoon n some r walking Corps.....

Cheer up mann, we love you

Then ask GEJ to come back in 2019 so that you can vote him in...

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Joephat(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
michoim:

Then ask GEJ to come back in 2019 so that you can vote him in...

Thank you, he is not power drunk like somebody who wants to die on the seat.....

He wont come bk no matter my plea

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin
l agree grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by danot1030: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan is a scam.

He is disappointed because Jega did not buy into his rigging and manipulation scheme. It has obvious that even the figures that was gotten for him during the election were all manipulated by the INEC officials that comprised due to the Diezine larges and the cash he ordered the CBN to release to individuals to manipulate the election for him.

Jonathan should be in the prison.

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by laura8: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
oh...well...
2015 elections are over..its all history now
2019 is by the corner,I hope we Nigerians are prepared to do what is right for our country.
I:e
vote competent,young and vibrant men and women who are ready to serve the people

but knowing our people
..its like we nevvvverrr learn our lessons.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by gberra: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
ehie:
Every Nigerian that is not Hausa Fulani, a member of BMC or a Yoruba sycophant wishes they could wake IP from this nightmare, I was listening to adesina as interview today and the arrogant piece of shyte when asked about the hunger nigerians ate facing said Nigerians should be glad that we are not suffering like Venezuela, In Venezuela forgetting that they had everything subsidised,food,drugs etc,that is why their government collapsed. I don't blame him and his ragtag govt, I blame myself for being suckered by the Hausa Fulani's and tinubus lust for power,like they say f00l me once shame one you,f00l me twice shame on me
Igbos always Cry embarassed
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan is a Legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Given the US clandestine involvement in 2015 election I am very happy that Obama and his co travelers lost to Trump. Trump may not be the best thing to happen to the US but he is sure the best punishment that Obama and co deserved. Imagine with years of experiences they still loose to a "show-biz" guy. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by tete7000(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

I thought he voluntarily handed over, it's now certain this man was forced to relinquish power so where is the heroics from?

Jona too de fall hand sha!

It is clear from your comment that your comprehension power is poor, if you have at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by orisa37: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
And me too.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Adecks01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just a flashback and he's equally saying his mind.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by pmatchuks: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Abeg make him go sit-down for village, the wife made gest of him alot, all the loots being recovered now was it not under his watch ? He claimed to have gone to school without shoes and suddenly he became careless with everything entrusted in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by castrokins(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Obama Meddled Into Our Elections Big Time But Are Up In Arms Against Russia. The Thunder That Will Strike That Nigga Is Still Being Developed In North Korea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.

'Best' really? Do you have any idea of what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by 2016v2017: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by tete7000(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
laura8:
oh...well...
2015 elections are over..its all history now
2019 is by the corner,I hope we Nigerians are prepared to do what is right for our country.
I:e
vote competent,young and vibrant men and women who are ready to serve the people

but knowing our people
..its like we nevvvverrr learn our lessons.

Because ours is a country of emotional and sentimental people, our education hardly shows in the way we reason. We usually through objectivity into the dustbin when issues arise on subject where we have some form of affiliation.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
JEGA too is Fulani supremacist...

U can't change leopard's spot. It's in their own DNA......

They live to sleep, eat, plot evil, execute then repeat.....!!

Everywhere you find them.... No matter their educational standing...

Please I am just curious. The first election in which Buhari lost to Gej, who was in charge of inec then?

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by momohjimohms: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
stealing is not corruption
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by breakeven: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Unknown to Jonathan jega was part of the northern plan to rig the election. Jonathan had to let go so that the blood of innocent souls the north was ready to spill for power will not be from his desire for power. Those who let go are actually the strongest. Now we know they only wanted power for their ego and not what they can do for ththe people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Johnhug66(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hit like if you think GEJ should av remained on the seat and the trillions stolen 4gotten, Share if u think PMB saved d economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by romme2u: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
castrokins:
Obama Meddled Into Our Elections Big Time But Are Up In Arms Against Russia. The Thunder That Will Strike That Nigga Is Still Being Developed In North Korea.

grin grin grin epic
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Edokpia: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mumu,you have all the powers to stop jega,America and the northern cabals from rigging you out from the election you ought to have won freely and squarely,why are you now lamenting, mtcheew.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by teemonk(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
JEGA too is Fulani supremacist...

U can't change leopard's spot. It's in their own DNA......

They live to sleep, eat, plot evil, execute then repeat.....!!

Everywhere you find them.... No matter their educational standing...

You've nailed it real hard. Are sure you are a northerner because each time ppl like you speak, the afonjas, doubt it. I have said this repeatedly but most tend to scold me for speaking the truth about this ppl. The other part of the country will have to learn a very bitter and hard truth as we have.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] He pain am , both Jonathan and your useless APC are the worst political parties l have seen in all the places l have been to, deal with it, l dont do party politics, whether APC, PDP, NPN, UPN, GNPP, PRP, NAP are all useless structures set up by your wicked leaders, elites and taskmasters to rob and rape the wealth of Nigeria & to impoverish the masses , keep defending them instead of asking for good governance, in your very eyes, they have stolen your wealth and that of your un-born children up to the 4th generation and you are here spewing rubbish, if you cannot see what they have done to Nigeria, l pity you, now run along and head to the nearest lagoon and end your miserable life, l have every right to air my views even if it hurt your so called vampire hero, nonsense, my last reply to you. grin grin grin

...*hands him a chilled glass of water**....it is okay,calm down. cheesy
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by romme2u: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
tete7000:

It is clear from your comment that your comprehension power is poor, if you have at all.

this is brutal

Abeg who get that john cena slam picture

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by sekem: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
GavelSlam:
Jonathan is still bitter.

Chai the clueless one.

Obviously, the nigga handed over power against his will grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by yashau(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
story for the god's grin
johnbuck81:
story for the god's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.