Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card (6228 Views)

See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card by kokozain(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
I got stunned today. A staff used a recharge card that is meant for sale in an outlet. I wants to get to the root of the matter. pls house guide me on how to go about it.
Re: Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Call customer care if you still have the voucher.
Re: Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card by kokozain(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2017
candy:
Call customer care if you still have the voucher.
pls can I mail them?
Re: Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2017
kokozain:
pls can I mail them?
It's faster if you have the voucher/pin that was used.
Re: Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card by kokozain(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
candy:
It's faster if you have the voucher/pin that was used.
I have both ma

(1) (Reply)

Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? / Easybuy Phones, Pros & It's Cons / I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.