Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time (2522 Views)

Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p / Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
it is getting hotter in Zambia, is it because the monsoon season ends recently ? I feel like to be nude to get cool in my room, although there is an air-conditioner.

my dorm room is not very large, it contains a small ante-room and a bathroom and of course the bedroom.

I want to order my boy ,( only one, I have up-till-now selected 1 handsome boy, he is 45 years old, his family is 200KM away , I would give him a monthly leave, but every night he is supposed to be on call), to be nude too, anytime he enters my room.

I want to see his big mature (after thousands of times' use) peniss dangling between his thighs, even though, or especially , it is flaccid .

I hate to see solid peniss all the time, I am kind of tired of that. and if he is nude in my room, I can touch him anytime I want, I don't need him to be aroused immediately , I just feel good to kiss him and fondleee him at my wish , without the incumbrance of textures.
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by divinehand2003(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
whywhyogun:
it is getting hotter in Zambia, is it because the monsoon season ends recently ? I feel like to be nude to get cool in my room, although there is an air-conditioner.

my dorm room is not very large, it contains a small ante-room and a bathroom and of course the bedroom.

I want to order my boy ,( only one, I have up-till-now selected 1 handsome boy, he is 45 years old, his family is 200KM away , I would give him a monthly leave, but every night he is supposed to be on call), to be nude too, anytime he enters my room.

I want to see his big mature (after thousands of times' use) peniss dangling between his thighs, even though, or especially , it is flaccid .

I hate to see solid peniss all the time, I am kind of tired of that. and if he is nude in my room, I can touch him anytime I want, I don't need him to be aroused immediately , I just feel good to kiss him and fondleee him at my wish , without the incumbrance of textures.

Lol
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by SUPERPACK: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Receive sense
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

do you agree that, he should be nude all the time ? since the weather is hot, it makes him no inconvenience. and i don't need to wash his underwear too frequently , which is good news to me .
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Receive sense

why not ? don't you think 2 lovebirds should be nude all the time ?

or maybe , seeing each other's nude body for too long a time, will lessen the sexual attraction when it is time for sex ?!
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
I do want to help my black boy to rid of some unnecessary African superstition and timidity about sex, although he is already 45 years old and very violent when aroused
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by divinehand2003(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you agree that, he should be nude all the time ? since the weather is hot, it makes him no inconvenience. and i don't need to wash his underwear too frequently , which is good news to me .

Yea

If Adam and Eve can do so, why can't we. Besides when the ozone layer is completely depleted, we shall all walk in the streets nude.

1 Like

Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
divinehand2003:

Yea

If Adam and Eve can do so, why can't we. Besides when the ozone layer is completely depleted, we shall all walk in the streets nude.

have you seen a 45 years old man, timid when flaccid , and always reminding you of his being a good father and a good husband in his family, turns to be violent and amorous to extremity when aroused ?

that is why I love to see his nude body all the time, it makes me think of his disparity. it is so hot.

only a white lady who knows how to live a poetic life, will do in this way.
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by whywhyogun: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Receive sense

are you too shy to show you peniss to your girlfriend in the room ?
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by lulocs: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

One thing I experienced is that the older one gets, the more liberal we become in our thoughts, ideologies and reception to change. This stands for an already liberal society. Being older has its perks; by this, i mean not in the mid thirties or below. I wish i knew what i know now. Well, its exciting to be able to fulfil one's desires and fantasies. The thrill and memories are gold! I appreciate the human/woman anatomy especially under natural light in the sunset or dim moonlight, such an art. The eros of the memories collected are gold! I say gold!

Ride on! Live the life!
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by divinehand2003(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

have you seen a 45 years old man, timid when flaccid , and always reminding you of his being a good father and a good husband in his family, turns to be violent and amorous to extremity when aroused ?

that is why I love to see his nude body all the time, it makes me think of his disparity. it is so hot.

only a white lady who knows how to live a poetic life, will do in this way.

Poetic live.....

Nice way to put it.

Walking nude can be annoying to the sane African men. It's only possible if he has lost his sanity or he is being paid to do so.

I guess you where lucky to find a black boy from Nigeria eventually.
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by chiraqDemon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hoh my God
Funkee
Are u in ur right senses?
Re: He Should Be Totally Nude In My Room, All The Time by frankeencense(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Weyrey re oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Military Babes / I Have Engaged In party Sex For Free – Nigerian Lady Speaks Out / Girls Are Unpredictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.