Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (475 Views)

Finally!! Defense Headquarters Speaks On IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / Quotes Of Hate Speeches From IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Video Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by Mayfrank(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
The detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has been granted bail by the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja. Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail on health ground.

The IPOB leader is also expected to provide three sureties one of who must be a serving senator, a jewish religious leader and highly respected person and must own a land in anywhere in Abuja The bail bond is N100 million for each surety.

He was also ordered never to grant any press interview pending the outcome of his trial He will not be in a gathering of more than 10 persons The judge on the matter Justice Binta Nyako said Kanu's bail will be revoked if any of the orders are flouted. However, the other accused persons were denied bail.

According to the judge, treasonable felony - the charges against them is a serious offence against the state. Also, the judge refused the application by Kanu to vary her previous order on protecting witnesses in the matter. Nyako said the witnesses who have been identified as security operatives cannot be exposed in the course of the trial. She further held that the witnesses will be identified with alphabets during the trial More details coming....

READ MORE HERE: https://web.facebook.com/global9ja/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga sauce this rice abeg angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by hylyne(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu my Hero..
Aka ekpuchi onwa 1 of Igboland.
Gov. Fayose, I respect you.
Nwanne di na MBA 1 of Igboland.
I don't care what any Afonjas would say....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
and here is another Joseph. Go and sin no more
Re: BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by umarshehu58(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hope he has learnt a very good lesson. "repspect your elders"

Igbos, over to you!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail by umarshehu58(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
hylyne:

Nnamdi Kalu my Hero..

Aka ekpuchi onwa 1 of Igboland.

Gov. Fayose, I respect you.

Nwanne di na MBA 1 of Igboland.

I don't care what any Afonjas would say....
But wait, na Kalu abi Kanu?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stay Off, Men Only – 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Photos:press Briefing By Commissioner Forenergyandmineralresources Honolawaleolu / Sleeping Alone Is Better Than Someone Who Bed You're Not Around!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.