Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (27778 Views)

Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by neky2016: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian relationship counselor, has dropped yet another controversial statement on why men cheat. This time, Rev. Lutterodt, disclosed that most men cheat with ugly women, because the beautiful ones are not romantic in bed.

The Pastor/counselor, disclosed this in an interview with Gatuso on Kasapa FM Here's what he said;

“Any man who marries a beautiful woman suffers in bed. .

Most women who are beautiful aren’t romantic in bed, that is why any man who cheats on his wife, do so with ugly women.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/men-cheat-with-ugly-women-because.html

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Lilaex: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
End tym pastor

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
And after your 30minutes game, will still be bold to her your jewel in the eyes of the public? Misplace priority.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by officialteemi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
this one off me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by officialteemi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
to his followers

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
My beautiful wife is the best!!

7 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Safiaa(f): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congrats
modelmike7:
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by CyberGypsy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
This man is as high as a kite! always saying rubbish upandan !

3 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Congrats
..... ose gan.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Safiaa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
ose gan.
lets see her cheesy
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
lets see her picture
....not in a public forum. you are talking to an adult , not a kid alright?

24 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Safiaa(f): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
....not in a public forum. you are talking to an adult , not a kid alright?
Alright
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Alright
.......Good, lovely girl....
Have a nice day ahead.....

People, beware of this guy below me. But I won't be suprised if some people still fall for this even after all that happened. MMWhat?!?!
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by holyokoto(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Still on that retarded religion called Christianity
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by saydfact(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
FIND OUT WHY WOMEN CHEAT, READ MORE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3750380/7-reasons-why-women-cheat
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Funny enough it's kinda true sad sad
Ugly girls are good in bed, they r super good in bed.
I've heard a lot of guys say so. They do all the styles they know still such men take them for granted.
They know they're ugly n then use sex to hold down any man that mistakenly come their way. Also ugly girls have better characters n r humble
I dunno whether na d ugliness dey give them humility grin grin grin grin
The girl that snatched my neighbors bf is Ugly cry cry
You see men sleeping with Ekaete house maid who's not good looking but she's a Bed banger. cry
Men will find an excuse to cheat

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jesus wept
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by eleojo23: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
We are really in the end times.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by ShitHead(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's why his father cheated on his mother with a six-rib Kenyan woman without breasts who gave birth to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by PastorandMentor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
My wife must be beautiful period. If she like make she set like wood during love making. My wife must be beautiful. Period

7 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by dhardline(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
If your wife is not romantic in bed then teach her that's why the man is call groom on the wedding day... 'groom her the way you want her to be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
H
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by jerfey114(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is the most stupid statement I've heard all day

4 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by DONSMITH123(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by PLANETMARS(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
oga pastor na gospel b DAT?

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's because the ugly ones try to hard to make up for their ugliness while the beautiful ones think being pretty is all there is to life and a lot of them are usually dumb too while the ugly ones tend to be smart.

But my guy, if you see any ugly girl that is dumb and not good in bed, your village people are at work.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by ollah2: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
My beautiful safiaa is the best
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
not so right
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by mikeycharles(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Somebody that is a pastor, how him take know Chai! BTW lala why na pastor issue com full FP like this angry

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by mjbaba: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
He is Not entirely correct but really most beautiful ladies think so much of their beauty that they fail to put up great performance in bed

The "Ugly" ones, with nothing much to offer lookwise, try to better their "beautiful" counterparts with performance.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
dhardline:
How true is this? embarassed

Very true.

Just look at Arnold. Married to a Kennedy but secretly gbenshing a grotesque housemaid though I approve of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.