Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Kind Of Shirt Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Shirt Is This? (973 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Clearance Sales! Nice UK grade Men's Shirt At #1500 Only! / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please let's always notice what we wear especially our children...I've heard about how something written on what we wear can affect the person wearing it.
Not to be superstitious but I just noticed this on my lil bro's shirt...what kind of thing is this? Apart from the six written and the 'crazy' part, the rest makes no sense and it seems like there are hidden codes written on this shirt.
Why put six six six on a child's shirt and put the words "you're crazy" come on if you think I'm overreacting then......

Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
And why did someone bought for him? Besides, in general the design is juz full of crap...
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
And why did someone bought for him? Besides, in general the design is juz full of crap...

Funny thing is I'm just noticing it now..he won't be wearing it again for sure...see the last pic the gibberish that is there
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by Fuckshiit: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
C'mon! it's just a fûçkiñg shirt for fúçks sake grin
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Funny thing is I'm just noticing it now..he won't be wearing it again for sure...see the last pic the gibberish that is there

yeaaah exactly..that cud be coded tho..but even the expensive/signature brands are coded as well. They are delivering some coded msg too.
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Forget what is written on it, the shirt looks cool - fineness and quality wise
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by MARKone(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lolz

Reminds me back then in sec sch, when I wanted to wear a top that was written "Parasuco Demin Cult" momsie said lai lai, that I would never wear that top and step out of the house, say I don join bad gang cheesy. The thing brought serious ish btw the two of us, cause I insisted that I'll be wearing it out, new top wey i just buy.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by crystalclear93(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Op leave superstition biko cheesy its a nice shirt
Re: What Kind Of Shirt Is This? by dejt4u(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
Please let's always notice what we wear especially our children...I've heard about how something written on what we wear can affect the person wearing it.
Not to be superstitious but I just noticed this on my lil bro's shirt...what kind of thing is this? Apart from the six written and the 'crazy' part, the rest makes no sense and it seems like there are hidden codes written on this shirt.
Why put six six six on a child's shirt and put the words "you're crazy" come on if you think I'm overreacting then......
winter is coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marital Breakthrough Banquet / Nicholas Winton The Man That Saved 669 Jewish Kids During The Holocaust(photos) / Sold! LG Double Door Fridge/freezer And 1HP Split Air-conditioning Set For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.