Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (31987 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Tazdroid(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
H
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
David, 'they' said your mum was an harlot... how true sir?

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by calberian: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
What's an ex prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by MoraxLanre(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
How would I?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Safiaa(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Really? Tell me more
MakCoby:
Of course...My Current Gf used To Be a Prostitute

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by hardbody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one na topic join?

Odikwa risky.

FP gone for real.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
beautiful232:
How will I know ? cause men these days lie alot
And women talk true alot ba?

3 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
This question is meant for the ladies, would you date or marry a guy who had slept with a prostitue or prostitutes in the past?
How will you know if he has slept with a prostitute or not?

Moreover, going by the definition of prostitution, I think most girlfriends are prostitutes since most of you date guys for one gain or the other

6 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by goldedprince: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
can you take sleeping tablet after getting drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by firebaby(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
How would you know if he or she has slept with a prostitute before grin

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah, after thorough medical checkup. His past is no biggie if it won't be affecting our future together. kiss
nah, of course not
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Judge not.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Angel1696: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
stop asking rhetorical questions here.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by zinnywonders(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can u marry a gal who is not a virgin? If you can, then u can marry a prostitute or a guy who sleeps with them. When there is genuine repentance, God forgives and you will see Grace in action.

#my opinion#

4 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by modsfucker: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Girls, can you marry a nairalander who foucks Mods?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by beautiful232(f): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
grin
firstking01:

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
This question is meant for the ladies, would you date or marry a guy who had slept with a prostitue or prostitutes in the past?

For the guys would you date or marry an ex Prostitute.

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wetin I wan find reach harlot side, when non-harlots plenty ? #teamvirgin

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by sunnyside16(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
After sleeping with the "prostitute" we go everywhere with the tag abi?

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by neweraomo: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
jobless Nigga
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rubbish! FYI the average guy sleeps with multiple partners before he gets married eventually. So, unless you're going to get married to a virgin guy, there's a huge chance he has slept with an olosho, ashewo, runs girl, slayqueen or aristo.

And 9 out of every 10 city girls fall into at least one of the above groups

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
let me c other peoples comment,den i will comment later

3 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by KKKWHITE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
95 percentage of girls are runs girls and there is no difference between a runs girl and a harlot . So literally speaking , is a yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by ayusco85(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah, after thorough medical checkup. His past is no biggie if it won't be affecting our future together. kiss

A wise girl spotted.

Emphasis on the thorough medical check

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by greatjoshy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm its gonna be so difficult to do that, but if it`s God`s will i would not mind doing marrying her..... trust me.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Pylony(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Not understanding: Ex harlot or Ex public well? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Pearly255(f): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
I will marry him sef so long he holds billions... cheesy grin
Infact Millions cheesy

Egbam

Otedola and Co

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Jayuba(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
why do u ask?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by stanliwise(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.
OK o, You mean .....May I no just talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by firstking01(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
beautiful232:
grin
The way i'm looking at you and with that your ass on your dp, you go sabi talk liegrin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by RuddyFusion(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
What exactly do you mean by prostitutes?...

The girls in their Fathers houses that bleeps everyone on thier street/compound?

The run girls in school?

The sisters that Bleep brothers in church?

Or the ones that stays in one brotel and wait for all manners of men to come Bleep them?

What's the difference?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.