Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (31982 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Extrazee: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Am not happy today o. this bad news am seeing today o. I can marry sha
Kanu's bail... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep your Promise.

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Alexander001(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
It depends on your definition of prostitute, some guys here will start saying No without knowing some ladies don't need to stand on the road with short skirt to be a prostitute. what do you call a guy that have slept with up to 40 girls? so, you need to know that Wife material deserves husband material too. You cannot be matching expensive lace with kitto sandals.

4 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Teeboi56: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

when are we going out of recession?

Google we answer ur question
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by bewla(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
MakCoby:
Of course...My Current Gf used To Be a Prostitute
Who give her certificate that made her a prostitute
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by stanliwise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ridhwan1:
David, 'they' said your mum was an harlot... how true sir?
No let apostle catch you o!
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by reyscrub(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Iranu abasha, what is prostitute?

Leme yern you, being a prostitute is not a big thing, but a moment sometimes in life.

Every ladies in campus, in market, in church, in street and everywhere are now prostitute by their way of life and gift to ride.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by megareal: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
If he doesn't tell me, how will I know?
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by JUBILEE2000: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
marvin902:
Define prostitute before I answer this question undecided

Hahahahaha. This really cracked me up.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by bigsmoke2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
no i can't . things like that hardly go away. imagine i decide to run for office in the future and my opponent finds out about my wife's past. or one of her ex customers starts disturbing her for sex or blackmailing her . it wont matter if she has changed. things like that don't go away easy.

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
How will they know if he slept with a prostitute, how is a prostitute different from a married woman, they both demand for money before service.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Baroba(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Most husbands today slept with prostitutes before getting married. So, that shouldn't even be a question.

Tell em bro, young men were doing olosho runs back in secondary school days sef.. if only women knew what men got up to before saying, " I do".. Please let by gone be bygone..

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lie person no dey .. convincingly
Some are married now dont even know the past of each other ..

Aslong as u no get aids or any yeye disease .. and dont look run down, werin consign me na ur present and future b my own .

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by sisisioge: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Well...your prostitute there is hot, I love her legs cool
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by BabaCommander: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
jerfey114:
I can't...

I cannot...

In short..."I cont"
You cunt for real

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
If harlot means a woman who has slept with a man for money, phone, cream, soap, food Or any other thing in exchange for, to induce, and in expectation of a certain need of hers, then we all end up with one prostitute or another.

But if harlot means a woman who sleeps with a woman just for the love she has for the man, without any expectation of anything what-so-ever, then it is almost impossible, not to marry a harlot.
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Sultty(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
missKiffy:
This question is meant for the ladies, would you date or marry a guy who had slept with a prostitue or prostitutes in the past?

For the guys would you date or marry an ex Prostitute.
I can date u if that's what u want
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by frankfab(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can't date a girl I noticed she has engaged in several sexual relationships in the past. Not to think of getting married to one.

invariably, Lose lips sink ships. Think for this rationally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by beautiful232(f): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
The way i'm looking at you and with that your ass on your dp, you go sabi talk liegrin
tongue
firstking01:
The way i'm looking at you and with that your ass on your dp, you go sabi talk liegrin
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
I planned marrying one but she oozed down there
Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by fasterwell(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who is a harlot or prostitute?

My definition

A harlot/prostitute is that man or woman / boy or girl who is indulges in premarital sex when he/she still lives with his/her parents being unmarried.

Or

Any man or woman who is no longer a virgin when he/she is not married. That person is a harlot/prostitute.

So my answer is

YES I WILL MARRY HER AS LONG AS SHE IS READY TO SETTLE DOWN EVEN IS SHE STAYS IN A HOTEL OR BROTHEL TAKING 100 MEN A DAY

BECAUSE SHE IS SAME WITH ALL THOSE LADIES WHO ARE NOT MARRIED YET NOT A VIRGIN

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by chiefojiji(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
MakCoby:
Of course...My Current Gf used To Be a Prostitute

Imagine someone wan call u, but no remember ur name and that of your Gf, but know ur Gf to be a olosho before before.... He will just call you, oko ex olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Malakh: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Truth of the matter there's only one virtuous "woman" all the rest of "women" are hoes, according to the law if a woman has slept with more than one man she's a a hoe, that makes most of you men son of a biitch lol

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Ironi: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.

Word!

In effect if your wife was not a virgin when you married her, then you have a loving prostitute on your hand because he was fcked by a couple of guys before you. If your girlfriend was not a virgin when you met her, then you are fcking a prostitute and same goes for women too.

At the end of the day if you are not married, chances are you will be married to a prostitute because their former boy friends had to maintain them by giving them money and gifts else the relation was over. That is not any different from money na hand back na ground.

4 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by softwerk(f): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sorry i'm replying late but 'You'll find more HIV infections in 'Runs Girls who are some innocent dudes 'Serious Girlfriend' than in the so-called confirmed prostitutes'

Ask me why? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Emperor4tune(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
in as much as u are having random sex u are a unique prostitue,it is not until u collect money or live in the hotel,all single women not yet married are all prostitude until she can stay sex free...for me i will marry a repented prostitude than a pretending choir mistress

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Youngpo413: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who is not a prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Youngpo413: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emperor4tune:
in as much as u are having random sex u are a unique prostitue,it is not until u collect money or live in the hotel,all single women not yet married are all prostitude until she can stay sex free...for me i will marry a repented prostitude than a pretending choir mistress
you get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by uche77zero(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
firstking01:
Any girl that has slept with a guy before is NO differend from the girl who stands at Mr Sweet.
See a port Harcourt boy speaking Mr sweet tinz

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by ultimateballer: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:
Indecency! It's a No from me
whats indecency, are you are virgin?

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
wordbank:
Everyone is a prostitute
Male, female, hermaphrodite, transgender

I couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by bumi10(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
which guy never sleep with prostitute before

be the first to cast the stone

make i see u

1 Like

Re: Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? by Amarabae(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some comments here are shocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.