Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (47018 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by permit(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
Do you mean no south east governor came to pay him a solidarity?
southe east gover_nose are such a fv¤cking fricking dumass-ss uh caerless about da blood, all hail biafra..

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by nell4: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Majority of My people the Igbos are cowards.
Fayose and FFK, Two Afonja men, just showed them how to be real men, while all we Igbo youth do is litter the entire cyber space from Nairaland to Facebook to different online forums crying Afonja and whining all day long.
We Igbos surely have a penchant for starting things we can not finish, then turning around for blaming smarter people for not suporting our march to suicide.

Fayoshe and FFK have clearly shown that they are greater than ALL IPOB members dead and alive, including the majority of their admis hiding all over Europe, Amelika and Malaysia (cheesy), Who couldn't show their faces in court, but send gullible market women selling Ugwu, Utazi and Okazi to wear Jewish Robes.
Infac, Fayose is greater than Ojukwu, our wrapper tying patron saint in Al'Igbo.

Oga cool down. What you are tryin to bring up will not happen okay .We don hear you next pls. Mtcheew
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

Yeah! deceiving urself. Afonja!
lol..dont mind them jare. naso dem dey deny theirself upandan

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:
He Should not be in the Gathering of more than 10 people. So he will not go to church, market or family meetings? yeye people.
Gbam! If he doesn't like it his Suite at Kuje is vacant
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by naijajobx: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
you cant fight the govt no matter what...but keep fighting if its your right
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by eposho: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
The one you didn't see is bigger than the one you're seeing. A lot of things happened behind the scene and South East governors were there.
In spirit ehhn?abeg ipod yute make una sidon
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Mopolchi: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Majority of My people the Igbos are cowards.
Fayose and FFK, Two Afonja men, just showed them how to be real men, while all we Igbo youth do is litter the entire cyber space from Nairaland to Facebook to different online forums crying Afonja and whining all day long.
We Igbos surely have a penchant for starting things we can not finish, then turning around and start blaming smarter people for not supporting our march to suicide.

Fayoshe and FFK have clearly shown that they are greater than ALL IPOB members dead and alive, including the majority of their admis hiding all over Europe, Amelika and Malaysia (cheesy), Who couldn't show their faces in court, but send gullible market women selling Ugwu, Utazi and Okazi to wear Jewish Robes.
Infac, Fayose is greater than Ojukwu, our wrapper tying patron saint in Al'Igbo.

Cone Head. Afonja, I am not disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
rheether:
Biafra my home.

Same here my dear!
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by alezzy13: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
The one you didn't see is bigger than the one you're seeing. A lot of things happened behind the scene and South East governors were there.

YEaaaaahhh RIGHT!! undecided undecided undecided undecided keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
ceeethru:
Buhari is creating more generational problem for the North, that will hurt them for a long time, Biafra case has gone beyond Nigeria, is now an international case, amnesty international official report on Biafra, gives Biafrans a very big advantage against Nigeria. So Buhari is just fighting a lost battle, Biafra is already here.
who armnesty epp?go ask us,istreal,russia,syria,china,n.korea.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by ipodstinks: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
AFONJA ARE NOT OUR BROS, SO DONT THINK U ARE DECEIVING ANYBODY HERE.

THIS TIME WE MEAN BUSINESS.
We know na. Only if fayose and ffk knew they are helping ingrates. Afonjas have been fighting and saving you from time. We see that that between Adekunle Fajuyi and Ironsi, Ojukwu and Benjamin Adekunle. But all they all get is wickedness from you ppl. I have searched google just to know where an Igbo man fight for and save a Yoruba man before but instead, Google will be bringing the opposite. Even when they return all your properties and money for houserents in the west, what do you ppl use to pay back? You don't need to tell us we aren't brothers, because we never wanted to be brothers to generation of INGRATES. Kudos to Fayose and ffk jare even though we know how ingrate they are in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
cosmatika:
Very soon haters will start saying "enough of this Nnamdi Kanu on FP". We can nva stop celebrating and talking about a man that's ready to sacrifice his freedom for the freedom of his people.
Pls all rat poison and rope sellers should stop selling to people before we have multiple suicides. Anyone that wants to commit suicide should go jump into the Lagoon.

Ipobexposed we are still expecting you to fulfill ur vow

I will fulfill when I confirm he is still on bail
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

I will fulfill when I confirm he is still on bail
Do u have a nice gf that someone can inherit? grin cheesy
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by ReachHard: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wait... Why is he now hugging a "Zoo" Gomina?

I thought he (Kanu) was a principled man.

This only goes to show that, for the right amount, just anything can be compromised in Naija - Your ideas, your beliefs, even YOUR WIFE SEF.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

U NEED HOT SPIT ON UR AFONJA FACE.

Y NOT GO AND PLAN UR FUTURE IN ODUDUWA, ABI DEM TAKE BIAFRANS DO JUJU 4 U?

IS THEIR ANY LAW OR COMMANDMENT FROM GOD THAT MANDATES U LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH BIAFRANS?

STAND ON UR OWN AND FIGHT UR OWN BATTLE, WE ARE FIGHTING OUR OWN.
You and your people are irrelevant. Your monkey Namidi is a hate preacher calling for death to various individuals and groups. Surely he will perish and rot in hell.
I really don't give a Bleep about which country your folk end up in so stop pretending that Yoruba are holding you. Why are you coming to Yoruba land in droves? You keep using one Nigeria as excuse when we all know that it is hunger driving you .To show that you mean business STAY AT HOME IN EBOLALAND.
You keep making noise about Biafra and are running away. How many Yoruba governors have stolen money to buy houses in Aba or Awka?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by hylyne(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
Do you mean no south east governor came to pay him a solidarity?

My brother, they are busy decamping to Apc....

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

Isreal Prime Minister recognise Biafra as a country just yesterday.

One thing am certain about is that Biafra has no business in one country with northerners.

As far as Afonja are concerned, the trust is gone and nothing can restore it.

Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.

I must put out the fake affection before my gullible brothers are deceived.

Lol.... Thank you!!! This is for the Yorubas that are still trying to impress the Igbos.

Waste of time, energy and resources.

I have always told some Yoruba fools to concentrate their energy on any tribe but Igbo.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by ipodstinks: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

SAVE URSELF, FIGHT 4 URSELF.

NNAMDI KANU DID NOT SEE FAYOSI OR FFK BEFORE LAUNCHING RADIO BIAFRA.

WE ARE FIGHTING OUR OWN BATTLE AND IT DOES NOT INVOLVE OR CONCERN U.

GO UR WAY, IS WAT WE ARE SAYING, NIGERIA DON TIRE US, WE ARE BIAFRAN.
Then why are you begging us to come into the fight in order for you to have your Biafra. Why are your ppl not been able to help him get the bail until fayose and ffk intervened. Help an Igbo man and get hurt in the long run. INGRTES.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by edupedia: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
AFONJA ARE NOT OUR BROS, SO DONT THINK U ARE DECEIVING ANYBODY HERE.

THIS TIME WE MEAN BUSINESS.

....who cares?....
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by JANK23H(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
PMB in his ultimate ignorance has made Nnamdi Kanu popular in his attempt to silence him. What can be more stupid?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by famzynet: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am beginning to like this Fayose. He obviously will make better president for Nigeria than the cattle rearing dullard called Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abeg close any open septic tank around u...today has been so horrible for cone heads and abokis.

Again security agencies, take over 3rd mainland bridge...thousands of cone heads are looking for major suicide spots.

The same cone heads that went to rescue your god in court?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
ipodstinks:
We know na. Only if fayose and ffk knew they are helping ingrates. Afonjas have been fighting and saving you from time. We see that that between Adekunle Fajuyi and Ironsi, Ojukwu and Benjamin Adekunle. But all they all get is wickedness from you ppl. I have searched google just to know where an Igbo man fight for and save a Yoruba man before but instead, Google will be bringing the opposite. Even when they return all your properties and money for houserents in the west, what do you ppl use to pay back? You don't need to tell us we aren't brothers, because we never wanted to be brothers to generation of INGRATES. Kudos to Fayose and ffk jare even though we know how ingrate they are in nature.

Do you even know that this same Kanu cursed and wished doom for entire Yoruba race on Radio Biafra? But his followers still expect Yorubas to love him.

Igbo eh?! grin
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by archvictor: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
the courage of Fayose to always stand against injustice and opressions is commendable.Hate him or love him this his attribute should be commendable

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Yabiola26(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is not elected to be hugging a biafran in a Abuja highcourt.. Misplaced priority really
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tflex01:

The same cone heads that went to rescue your god in court?

Have u guys stopped regarding him as aTRAITOR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.