Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) (52656 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Takeit2017(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
A yet to be identified man, who disguised as a lady to get the job of a househelp that was advertised, has been busted. The sober man was pictured wearing a wig and a gown, with makeups which concealed his look.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-41C-jZCAbMk/WP9qur6on1I/AAAAAAAADaU/UFxP9hTskVAR15dKn-EmhW9nOcu3gu9fwCLcB/s1600/bead.jpg[/img]

Source:http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/a-yet-to-be-identified-man-who.html

1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
angry

Chaaaaaiii...

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Takeit2017(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
lol... struggle for survival

8 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
That sick old man
See what u have caused
Hardship has reached this level for this man
Is ok
Is ok

Edit:
Ive bin informed that this did not occur in the country presided over by the sick old man, i hereby apologise to everybody who felt offended by my statement and also those who drew their own conclusions from my statement.
I promise that this will not happen again and that comments will be made only after thorough scrutiny of targeted article.
Thank you

But ahh, colleague of the sick old man, u de follow do make ur ppl face that kind hardship?

Abeg this na joke o, i normally dont make tribal or racist comments, im known for anti-gay comments tho
Once again this is strictly a joke and not a serious statement.(im serious about the anti-gay part tho)
The president of Nigeria PMB is sick and needs our support from us till he leaves in 2019 (or if god calls him b4 then).
If we don't support him as one then there will be nothing left for the next person to preside over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by LethargiQue: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Buhari is to be blamed..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
The country hard gaan.. Believe me, hunger is bad mhenn!!! Who nor go nor know...

Chaii.. The hustle is real..

If there is any day you have eaten until you were full... If there is any time of joy you can remember; if there is any time you have escaped the clutches of death. Then you have every cause to be GRATEFUL...

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by SINZ: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
I officially blame Stephanie Otobo for this undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by RisingUp: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
angry
Hmm d hustle is real...#Recession_things
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by celestialAgent(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Atleast he didn't steal

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fake people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Tenim47(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
That sick old man See what u have caused Hardship has reached this level for this man Is ok Is ok
my friend sotop undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anything for a Job!!

Damn unemployment!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin the hustle is real
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by diogonwa(f): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
The man is just trying to do whatever it takes to survive
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by bumi10(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
ah na wa ooo
no job again for this nation
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by oshe11: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
wats d title of d movie
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Thejustw14(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Somebody cannot be a male n work again?
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by smartty68(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Meh! There's hardship in the land. Man must wag! But he pushed to far though...

Give him job
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
people have gooten more desperate to survive by alll means under this crude govt

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy just wants something.....

Abeg, click the link on my signature and you won't regret it. For guys only.

I've written new stuffs, just haven't published them yet. I dey wait for adsense
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Extrazee: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chei! See Sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
SINZ:
I officially blame Stephanie Otobo for this undecided

Really though?? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by deebrain(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one is strong.
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na Wetin be this

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by YesNo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmm.

Is this Hustle or he entered the house as a part of a bigger plan. ?

cos i dont wanna believe a niggur went through all this stress just to
get access to be raping the little girls in the house.

how come they didnt notice him when they interviewed him ?

Or is this just some cooked up story by a creative BLOGGER ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by ApostleNduBiz: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
A deception that cannot be sustained.For how long will he continue to disguise as a female on the job.This is desperation taken too far.
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by devigblegble: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nollywood again

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by dsmooth1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecidedi coment my reserv...abi watin man go.talk again
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Kenon9: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Recession things....but they go catch am na...what of the 'muscle' he will be using to do the female job? They will surely suspect na....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.