Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (21282 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
I was told if you read your book, you will pass and have plenty money

I was also told that if you cheat, you will fail

You must either be A Doctor , An Engineer, A Lawyer ,A Banker to succeed

grin

add yours

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dis boy with his dumb questions

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Mynd44
Dominique
seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by rheether(f): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
That Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by yayatoure046(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
BODMAS ( bracket open division, multiplication, addition, and subtraction) chai ..... Those in primary school datz wat dey taught us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by yayatoure046(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
BODMAS ( bracket open division, multiplication, addition, and subtraction) chai ..... Those days in primary school datz wat dey taught us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Here to read comments.

my instructors never told a lie

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Extrazee: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
yayatoure046:
BODMAS ( bracket open division, multiplication, addition, and subtraction) chai ..... Those days in primary school datz wat dey taught us
And who says it's not correct? Google is your friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by psucc(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
That water is made up of 2 elements if hydrogen and oxygen.

I have drank water, boil it, use it severally and in so many waters but I never see them separated or see oxygen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
My Teacher Told Us That He Always Took First In His Class When He Was In Secondary School, His Mother Happens To Be My Mother's Friend. One Day I Ask Her What My Teacher's Position In Class Was, When He Was In Secondary School, And She Said His Best Position throughout his secondary school Was 11 Position.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Loyalblak007(f): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aonkuuse:
My Teacher Told Us That He Always Took First In His Class When He Was In Secondary School, His Mother Happens To Be My Mother's Friend. One Day I Ask Her What My Teacher's Position In Class Was When He Was In Secondary School, And She Said His Best Position In Class Was 11 Position.

lol

5 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
about the real definition of weed grin

16 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
"If you do not come top in your class, you'll end up a failure in life"

"You see me, I'm very accomplished because I have a degree in Biochemistry"

"Go to school, read your book, pass your exams... And then you will have accomplished all there is to accomplish in life"

11 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by richieyung(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
rheether:
That Nigeria is the giant of Africa.
and is that a lie!

9 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by richieyung(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
I was told I will become a president, Nw politics is the worst thing I will go for.

4 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by AkProsper(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mine was that a teacher told us that when you swallow orange seeds, it will grow in your stomach, germinate through your ear, nose and I believed. The day I mistakenly swallow an orange seed, I was worried and restless.
Here to read lies.
meanwhile, check my signature

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2017
1) NIGERIA is the GIANT of Africa......

2) The most UNFORGIVABLE LIE, was when were told we are better than the whites...
...that they look better because of the opportunities they have before them...

I now ask "can't we install or possibly erect Opportunities before ourselves"...??

..what's stopping us...?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by yayatoure046(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Extrazee:

And who says it's not correct? Google is your friend.
ogbeni its very wrong is board of and not bracket open

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Extrazee: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
yayatoure046:
"Bracket of" is still correct and that's what I meant and exactly how I was taught.
None of my teachers ever said it was "bracket open" , unless your own class teacher.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
My integrated science teacher tell us say brown mosquito wey dey always make noise no dey chop persin say na leaf juice dem dey drink. Na so me sef dey free dem oo.

na so I go live with my uncle for ajah area... Chai! I kill one brown mosquito ehn, e don drink reach 1liter. Since den I don dey find Mr Williams oo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by vaxx: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I was told if you read your book, you will pass and have plenty money

I was also told that if you cheat, you will fail

You must either be A Doctor , An Engineer, A Lawyer ,A Banker to succeed

grin

add yours
this is not a lie. it is just motivation speech

5 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by calculator123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
yayatoure046:
Bracket open ke...Your teacher na lion. o

3 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by LastSurvivor11: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2017
That it is biscuit bone instead of brisket bone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2017
My sec.sch teacher told us a story of how a very beautiful and shy Mermaid was washed off to the bank of bar beach in lagos. Said she covered her face with her golden hair and couldnt look at bystanders watching, We actually believed her then.

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by victorazy(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2017
So many:

that Nigeria is giant of Africa
Nigeria has170m people
That Buhari has certificates
That Solomon Dalung has degree

3 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by jeff1993: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2017
One day in Class, I asked my CRK teacher 'where is heaven"?? ..... She replied immediately u pass the sun u will see Heaven!!! ..... She told us she had gone there countless times and we were all eager to go ...... It was later in life that I knew that there was no HEAVEN!!!!!

My Teacher keeps telling us we are d Leaders of Tomorrow ...... I wonder if Na Dead body we go Lead?? ...... This one Wey Dead body don dey lead us from London!!! .... I believe now that she is Dead she would b able to find it for Us!!!!!!

The Worst Lie our Biology teacher taught us was withdrawal method is a means of preventing Pregnancy!!!! ...... It may be a means truly but The first time I tried it ... I impregnated a girl ....... How do u withdraw ur Penis when u are in avatar state?? ...... That time self guys Neva wise to use postinor 2!!!!

Inter science teacher told us MARIJUANA causes Lung cancer!!!!! ...... Fa....Fa..... Fa .....FOWL ..... To my niggies burning their MARY J every night n day...... DON'T STOP!!!!! .... Science has proven its Harmless!!!! ...... I repeat its HARMLESS!!!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by fuckumods(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2017
That the earth is a globe

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by XaviDayo(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2017
I was told that OP will post a #Nonshense topic on Sunday...Guess what??They are right.

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Austinelead(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2017
that idiot told us that we are the leaders of tomorrow.. how is that possible when someone great great grand father is still leading us that idiot told us that we are the leaders of tomorrow.. how is that possible when someone great great grand father is still leading us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by ANBAKO: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2017
After 3 months of lying fallow and lost amongst threads.....

On this Sunday morning .....Oluwa si iwe iranti kan mi!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by ItalianWine(f): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
That a glass of ItalianWine is costly. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / Apply For SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate & Postgraduates Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.