Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (21280 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Majesticniyi(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
That it is biscuit bone instead of brisket bone

LOL.... Its not brisket, it's actually biscuit. I thought a thread was created to correct that stupid broadcast a few days back undecided

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by rheether(f): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2017
richieyung:
and is that a lie!
Is that a sentence?
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by yek: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Bail is free

grin ur teacher taught that? . . . abeg which shol u attend grin

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by uglodoh(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2017
psucc:
That water is made up of 2 elements if hydrogen and oxygen.

I have drank water, boil it, use it severally and in so many waters but I never see them separated or see oxygen.
What is the lie in what you just written. Water is a compound the constituents hydrogen and oxygen cannot be separated.

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by DaLaw22(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2017
I was taught the Weed is an unwanted plant.
#Somebodylied

grin
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by cooljude(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
yayatoure046:
ogbeni its very wrong is board of and not bracket open

lies, it is Bracket Order Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by cooljude(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2017
odiokay:
no confuse me abeg
No mind dat guy, Na Bracket Order Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Tufunky: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Study hard and you will be successful in life.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by uglodoh(f): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2017
My agric teacher taught us that weed is an unwanted plant growing in an unwanted place.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by webincomeplus(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Omzie:
When I was in JS3, my Yoruba teacher then said he scored all A's in his WASSCE. He gave the impression that he didn't know jack, and did one kind of jazz. How this jazz worked was that, when he sits in the exam hall, on the top left corner of the black board, a funny looking face will appear, telling him all the answers correctly. The catch to it though was, if he laughed at how funny the face looked at any time, he would run mad for life.
LOL! People dey lie sha.
This one just weak me.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by webincomeplus(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2017
yek:

grin ur teacher taught that? . . . abeg which shol u attend grin
I guess it's one of those Police command schools.

2 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by HAH: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I was told if you read your book, you will pass and have plenty money

I was also told that if you cheat, you will fail

You must either be A Doctor , An Engineer, A Lawyer ,A Banker to succeed

grin

add yours
correct your topic should be "what are the biggest lies you were told"
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by condomuser: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2017
I was told to find x and y.

I was told as soon as you finish school you will get a great job.

Loyalblak007:
I was told if you read your book, you will pass and have plenty money

I was also told that if you cheat, you will fail

You must either be A Doctor , An Engineer, A Lawyer ,A Banker to succeed

grin

add yours
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by alwaysbusy: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2017
That we are the leader of tomorrow and nothing is showing for now
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by RexEmmyGee: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Teacher: When you get to the University, they will teach you.

Lecturer: You've already been taught by your teachers in Secondary School. Lets skip it

Fire fall on them

3 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by aristocats(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
That AA + AS can give birth to SS.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
HAH:
correct your topic should be "what are the biggest lies you were told"

I can't do it from my end.Dunno what's wrong

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Please help modify the topic
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by AreaFada2: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2017
naijamafioso:
That " To o ba kawe re, bata re a dun koo koo ka, too ba kawe re, bata re a dun serere nile!"
Many people ti kawe tan but bata won si ndun serere nile o!

Hahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin grin

Instead bata don file and dey beg/protest for freedom from searching for jobs from mainland to Island gazillion times. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai! 9ja.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Babaalawo: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
We are the leaders to tomorrow.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by ednited(f): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
When he said he loved teaching undecided
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by cashlurd(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
That we were the leaders of tomorrow
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by losak9111(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2017
She said I should write a letter to my brother in London in which I didin't ve any brother over there

3 Likes

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2017
We were told we are the Leaders of Tomorrow and seems tomorrow never exist.

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by grandlexuz(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
In Primary school I was told the cow jump over the moon and the dish run away with the spoon..
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by swagifted(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Christ the king college(CKC) gwagwalada abuja, mallam musa (the maths teacher)... Baba said he once played for Manchester United.... Young and naive.. We just de Believe anyhow.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by solomix10(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
ItalianWine:
That a glass of ItalianWine is costly. cheesy

are you telling me u are cheap...
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Robbin7(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
The sun rises in the east and sets it the west!
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by emdeey(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Our teacher told us he was always First position during his sec school days. That he has a BSc and MSC. Later on we found out he was doing his Teaching Practice. That we are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Holyman82(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2017
We are the leaders of tomorrow!!! Yet we are still govern by same set of old people who were the leaders back then !!! Can't stop laughing
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by KingOfThePay(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Because of say i fail maths test, Maths Uncle tell full class say i no get head(brain), 15 years later. Jam am for shop rite yesterday the guy no get bread.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Majesticniyi(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2017
yek:
. . . where do i start . . .
The usefulness of any of the following in REAL LIFE;

Algebra
Integration and differentiation (*this rubbish still annoys me now)
log tables
Quadratic equation(s). . .

please feel free to counter these by telling me where and how these are applied in REAL life otherwise add yours.

All those won't matter to you except you are an engineer...especially differentiation and Algebra. What am I even saying, these equations and manipulations gave birth to everything technological today...even the phone you used to type that message.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Majesticniyi(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
ItalianWine:
That a glass of ItalianWine is costly. cheesy

Can I drink you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) / Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.