Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu (46403 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ariesbull: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry undecided sad KANU is a TERRORIST

Ikpu nne gi is also terrorist

I totally concur on that

6 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ariesbull: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,who's Joe igbokwe again?ball-less coward, because you lick the shoes of some bastards,doesn't mean all Igbos can do the same...keep on feeding on the dung of cows..

In Igbo we call that akpa amu....Pls where is okeikpu

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ngene4life: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
this man igbokwe is a stupid idiot how can this Hausa slave make this can comment

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by hammer6: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry undecided sad KANU is a TERRORIST

otu nne gi bu terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,who's Joe igbokwe again?ball-less coward, because you lick the shoes of some bastards,doesn't mean all Igbos can do the same...keep on feeding on the dung of cows..

Is that how you guys are divided? grin
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Awoo88: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
This man no dey get promotion This igbokwe man has been publicity secretary of apc lagos chapter for as long long as I can remember. He was the publicity secretary acn of the same lagos chapter before the merger. Is there no such things as change for this man.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
Joe Igbokwe has spoken the truth. How many of those making noise are ready to go settle in the East permanently and come to Lagos or Abuja as foreigners?

Have you ever considered the number of Nigerians today who are also willing to travel elsewhere irrespective of what they would be termed there?

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Donald7610: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oduduwatic:
We yorubas have lost this fight. If you doubt answer me, how can you grant somebody bail and also beg him to go home? He won us.
You are not a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by naijalander: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga remove the advertisement nau, which one premature ejaculation grin grin

yourexcellency:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Lagos State has advised Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to go home and stop his hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.
- Advertisement -100% Natural Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Watery Sperm, Other Sexual Dysfunctions And Last More Than 30 Minutes During Sex.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Igbokwe while reacting to the bail granted the IPOB leader said Igbo people are not interested in Biafra republic.

Describing the agitators as collection of illiterates who are just wasting their time and energy, Igbokwe said the leaders of IPOB are only using the Biafra agitation to dupe gullible ones of their money.

” Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country”.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others.The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country. We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense”.

” It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in. They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates” he said.

http://independent.ng/go-home-stop-hopeless-agitation-igbokwe-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Benito2017: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Joe igbokwe is a bastard because he do not know where he comes from. He should shut up and face his slavery job in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ladesson(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

yea joe igbokwe is very great
joe igbokwe is greater than tinubu
joe igbokwe is greater than ooni of ife
joe igbokwe is greater than obj

joe igbokwe is greater than all yoruba both dead and alive

you afonjas must respect ur master JOE IGBOKWE

cry
Greatigbos:

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Okudiover(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
frosbel2:
I think Nnamdi got it all wrong, first off there is nothing we have in common with Israel, In fact israel was one of the main supporters of apartheid against the blacks in south africa and currently against the palestinians. Secondly inciting millions of igbo youth to go and lay down their lives without proper strategy and equipment and adequate international support is akin to marching them off to mass suicide.

Another approach should be determined and followed to alleviate the plight of Nigerians , admittedly we agree that until the North throws away the burden of religious fanaticism they can never be one with the south.

My bros (abi na Sis) thank you for what you said about Israel. Many of us Igbos love Israel but Israelis have love for blacks. In their hospitals blacks cannot even donate blood for an Israeli patient, if this is not apartheid then tell me what is.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ndiofe:
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for Ala-igbo, Joe is fighting to be allowed in Lagos.

Nnamdi carry the day. A worthy cause. Every man is a king in his castle and Nnamdi is a Crown Prince.

Igbokwe politics aside, one day in Ala-igbo they will stone u to death.

Igbokwe fights to be allowed in just Lagos alone. He dares not go to settle in northern Nigeria.

When Jonathan was in power, Igbokwe threatened that if north refused to allow an Ijaw Jonathan rule Nigeria, north must be ready to forget crude oil. After that, the Ijaw Jonathan was refused to continue.

See Igbokwe talking trash about Igbo building north. Can someone refuse to go to settle in the north he built? Most southerners have been chased away from north through unfriendly environment of sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram violence.
Igbokwe please go and get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Bluffly: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
If I am the president I will permit Biafra because I know that there case will be worst than South Sudan
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by nkemjacob2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
this man is a sell out, a shame, judas to the ibo land

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ONYII4TRUT: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
yourexcellency:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Lagos State has advised Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to go home and stop his hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.
- Advertisement -100% Natural Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Watery Sperm, Other Sexual Dysfunctions And Last More Than 30 Minutes During Sex.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Igbokwe while reacting to the bail granted the IPOB leader said Igbo people are not interested in Biafra republic.

Describing the agitators as collection of illiterates who are just wasting their time and energy, Igbokwe said the leaders of IPOB are only using the Biafra agitation to dupe gullible ones of their money.

” Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country”.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others.The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country. We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense”.

” It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in. They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates” he said.

http://independent.ng/go-home-stop-hopeless-agitation-igbokwe-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

This is a very bad statement from an Igbo man who has seen the height of marginalization and still pretends because he has one portfolio or the other from the present administration. The question becomes is there any equity and fairness in leadership in Nigeria? The Hausas are saying they cannot relinquish power you did not make any comment, the Yorubas are the economic hub of this nation, you mr ignokwe cannot boast of any good investment in igboland, you are only a politician(agent) doing your master's bidding. My only advice is you air your opinion without insulting ndi Igbo. U just insulted your parents and siblings all in the name of protecting your job.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oduduwatic:
We yorubas have lost this fight. If you doubt answer me, how can you grant somebody bail and also beg him to go home? He won us.

You are probably senile ! Igbokwe sounds like Afonja name? Instead of you and your co-travellers to hide your heads in shame you are here bragging. No single prominent Igbo man in court apart from those miscreants. Fayose came to your rescue and you are still not ashamed of yourselves
Shiioor, spit on your head and walking out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
Joe Igbokwe has spoken the truth. How many of those making noise are ready to go settle in the East permanently and come to Lagos or Abuja as foreigners?

I am. Not putting down any other part of the country called Nigeria, but let's be honest: you take the wealth, hard work, high-achieving, inventive, egalitarian spirit and can-do attitude of the Igbo people and concentrate it on the Biafra geographical area... if we harness our brainpower and resources, you'll witness the birth of a first-world country in Africa.

As long as we can still trade and bank with the rest of Nigeria grin
It won't be a perfect country, but I can imagine it would be miles ahead of what we have now. The unfortunate truth is that Northern Nigeria and Niger have far more in common, than with Biafra in so many ways.

Mods: pls I'm not agitating or whatever, just trying to make an informed post

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oduduwatic:
We igbos have lost this fight. If you doubt answer me, how can you grant somebody bail and also beg him to go home? He won us.

what fight have u lost? did anyone hijacked your brain or you accidentally lost it coz there is no bit brain in that pit you called head
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

Joe Igbokwe is our slave.

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
frosbel2:
I think Nnamdi got it all wrong, first off there is nothing we have in common with Israel, In fact israel was one of the main supporters of apartheid against the blacks in south africa and currently against the palestinians. Secondly inciting millions of igbo youth to go and lay down their lives without proper strategy and equipment and adequate international support is akin to marching them off to mass suicide.

[s]Another approach should be determined and followed to alleviate the plight of Nigerians , admittedly we agree that until the North throws away the burden of religious fanaticism they can never be one with the south.[/s]

Igbos have NOTHING in common with Israel or Palestine! I honestly don't see the relevance of Palestine in this topic. . .
Secondly keep your poverty alleviation dreams to yourself. Why should the Igbo man be concerned about Nigeria?
The welfare of the Igbo man and the South East is and should be the priority of the Igbos .
There is NO united Southern front! Its all an illusion, one the Igbo man has learnt a lesson from in the past.
You and your fellow "Nigerians" can wait for hell to freeze over, anticipating an evenly tipped scale with your Northern overlords.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
yourexcellency:

Please I'm not understanding that highlighted statement oooo..
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by itsRhamzy: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Almost everyone on this thread is attacking this man.. What is going on.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:

You are probably senile ! Igbokwe sounds like Afonja name? Instead of you and your co-travellers to hide your heads in shame you are here bragging. No single prominent Igbo man in court apart from those miscreants. Fayose came to your rescue and you are still not ashamed of yourselves
Shiioor, spit on your head and walking out of thread

Osita Chidoka is a prominent Igbo man and he was sin the court there.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Suntzung: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mr Joe Thank You 4 Telling Them Th Truth Please. grin Idiot Bull Shits
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by koning: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Joe Igbokwe is 100% right. I am NOT at all interested in this Biafra crap. The Biafra we wanted was the one we fought for. Ojukwu and all of us knew the viability of that Nation.
What Nnamdi Kanu and co are fighting for now is a small, land locked territory. Once again I agree with Joe Igbokwe. People need to reason and not rely on mushy sentiments and emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Alajiki(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Biafra, Biafra...blah, blah, blah.

Just f**king tired of these toothless dogs.

Get the f**k to hell joor.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Semper247(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

See painment

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by nopains: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:

u are a fool. i thought u are talking of new york and dubai. lagos is a pit of shit.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Joe should shock! me and say something meaningful one day

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Bills2307(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga op, in d course of ur work. U left ur line of story to premature ejaculation, is it dat joe igbokwe dey get premature ejaculation? cos I can see he really needs natural herbs. Foolish man for him to say such things

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enough of all these,useless osus what's wrong with u people igbokwe is saying d truth so that u people can head to d right side as we are saying now millions of them are hiding some where in d north n west now,ask them to quite to their region now they we be crying n they want to have Biafra useless groups of Osus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) / Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.