Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu (46423 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by lastmaster(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:

I just found out that you are nobody by even involving Ojukwu in this case. Sometimes you post something like " Igbos are hard working but IPOB are terrorist " and I was wondering whether if u re even trying to be patriotic or something similar to it. I have just confirmed that you are as empty as whatever man can imagine.

Even the Buhari you are worshiping respected Ojukwu when he was alive
This is my third time of mentioning you today since Kanu was granted bail.
Shame on you!
You are just an enemies to Igbos and your comments about them are Worthless .

You have lost it all. Get a life
I just pity the future of that fool.

5 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

grin grin grin grin u mean the poison drinker
that one no get value
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by janykute: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:
And who is Joe Igbokwe ,the one his Nnewi brothers in Anambra state disowned long time ago. ?. Just ask Nnewi people , they will tell you more about him. . Ask him simple question about his home town and he wl exhibit his st.pidity as usual .
Hopeless man.
You are current my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by janykute: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
nwadiuko1:
nwoke gbadata nnewi bia ko nsia ina ako........kaanyi gwo gi ji mmanu....
He cant cos he's been banished

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ganie(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
This man no lie o,my neighbour spent all the gratuities he received from min. of power n steel on this and I tell you today his family finds it hard to eat. Need I tell you he didn't invest a dime in anything.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Charly68: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
I only pray the guy does not lead his people into mindless blood war. Those who fought the war of Biafra know very well that dividing Nigeria is an impossible task unless the British sparehead the matter
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by walosky(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is that slowpoke really an igbo man?

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ilohemmy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igbokwe am so ashamed that you are an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MultiCEO1: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
The best igbo man ever liveth
Greer than Kanu and ojukwu combined
Sarraki the clown. You have out grown "Don't be silly". Pity yourself, please.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by fof1: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
yourexcellency:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Lagos State has advised Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to go home and stop his hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.
- Advertisement -100% Natural Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Watery Sperm, Other Sexual Dysfunctions And Last More Than 30 Minutes During Sex.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Igbokwe while reacting to the bail granted the IPOB leader said Igbo people are not interested in Biafra republic.

Describing the agitators as collection of illiterates who are just wasting their time and energy, Igbokwe said the leaders of IPOB are only using the Biafra agitation to dupe gullible ones of their money.

” Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country”.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others.The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country. We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense”.

” It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in. They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates” he said.

http://independent.ng/go-home-stop-hopeless-agitation-igbokwe-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

IGBOKWE MUST BE A BOOT-LICKER. SHAME TO HIM.DOING D BIDDING OF HIS MASTERS. MISPLACED SPOKESMAN.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by fof1: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
yourexcellency:
Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Lagos State has advised Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to go home and stop his hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.
- Advertisement -100% Natural Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Watery Sperm, Other Sexual Dysfunctions And Last More Than 30 Minutes During Sex.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Igbokwe while reacting to the bail granted the IPOB leader said Igbo people are not interested in Biafra republic.

Describing the agitators as collection of illiterates who are just wasting their time and energy, Igbokwe said the leaders of IPOB are only using the Biafra agitation to dupe gullible ones of their money.

” Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country”.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others.The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country. We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense”.

” It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in. They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates” he said.

http://independent.ng/go-home-stop-hopeless-agitation-igbokwe-tells-nnamdi-kanu/

IGBOKWE MUST BE A BOOT-LICKER. SHAME TO HIM.DOING D BIDDING OF HIS MASTERS. MISPLACED PRIORITY AND WASTED SPOKESMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MultiCEO1: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
ganie:
This man no lie o,my neighbour spent all the gratuities he received from min. of power n steel on this and I tell you today his family finds it hard to eat. Need I tell you he didn't invest a dime in anything.

That's your neighbour's fault. Will you blame Christ for hose who disposed of their properties and shared the proceedings in readiness to go to heaven in the 18th/19th centuries when they took too literal the often repeated words "Christ's return is imminent", and even assigned a date to it out of their overzealousness?

You don't blame the Biafran preachers for the mistake and miscalculation of your neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have never made any tribalistic comment on any forum about any ethnic group in Nigeria before. if someone does evil or good I see them from d human angle and not from d tribalistic bias. over some years what I can no longer look over is d fact DT in Nigeria we really hate ourselves in a country we all call and identify ourselves asNigerians. I want to ask this question, I'd u have an answer kindly five.
why is it DT matters concerning d igbos extraordinarily pains d Yorubas and d northerners. why is it like una dey pick fight for anything concerning d igboman. an igbo man engages in agitation just like other people from oda ethnic groups una wan his head to be brought to u on a tray. una see injustice una go all look left BC an igboman is d victim. tomoro when they no longer see an igboman to victimise they will come for u and then u will start to cry foul. in a democracy people have diff rights and re allowed to express same. someone's rights re abused by d govt una dey dey celebrate BC its an an igboman, tomoro they will come for u BC u said Nada when it all started. Nigeria is in trouble and we re all in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Austinio: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
idiot shut up

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Emanodimo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's fair from him.... That he is an Apc chieftain doesn't changed him from being an Igbo man.
Like Willie will say, MUST YOU TALK?

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Udembaaham: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Joe lgbokwe is so on point... Only the gullible and the illiterates will be agitating blindly i just them!!!

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
agitations must not be materialised in a lifetime. a times agitations makes d govt to correct certain things which they re not doing very well and not necessarily DT s country b divided. if Nnamdi KANU is talking against marginalisation d govt should look into it and see if actually some people re been cheated and trace their steps, telling him to stupidly go home is against common sense. Nigeria is in mess BC we don't have selfless agitators. so Joe Igbokwe should be d one to stupidly go home and continue enjoying himself now he is getting proceeds from s govt of d day forgetting d difficulties faced by ordinary Nigerians. tomoro when govt changes hand let him not come crying victimization to our ears

4 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kabillion(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
IPOB agitation is a palpable publicity stunt aimed at showing their decadence on media plaforms. This delibrate scundrel wanna a Hero, the land won't refuse to drink his pathetic body.

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
finally I want to say DT Joe Igbokwe is not an igbonan

4 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
But why should an igbokwe be a secretary to anything in yorubaland.. Why?

can you see an Oluwafemi as secretary of APC or PDP in the East?

Yorubas our mumu don too much

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Opakan2:
But why should an igbokwe be a secretary to anything in yorubaland.. Why?

can you see an Oluwafemi as secretary of APC or PDP in the East?

Yorubas our mumu don too much
let me ask u, how many Yorubas can u find in southeast states. ur answer to this is an answer to ur question

1 Like

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by technicallyrich(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaBlend: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
A hopeless man called Yorubakwe!
Shame on him!!!

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
even though I don't support d division of Nigeria. but most of d things KANU says abt Nigeria is true but we like to pretend a lot BC we hate d truth so much.
Nnamdi KANU says Nigeria is a zoo, we blame him. but what do u call a country where d rights DT makes us human re violated. what's d difference between such a place and a zoo. even worse than a zoo. we can all crucify him but his words will always stand and look us in d eyes

5 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
biztip:
I have never made any tribalistic comment on any forum about any ethnic group in Nigeria before. if someone does evil or good I see them from d human angle and not from d tribalistic bias. over some years what I can no longer look over is d fact DT in Nigeria we really hate ourselves in a country we all call and identify ourselves asNigerians. I want to ask this question, I'd u have an answer kindly five.
why is it DT matters concerning d igbos extraordinarily pains d Yorubas and d northerners. why is it like una dey pick fight for anything concerning d igboman. an igbo man engages in agitation just like other people from oda ethnic groups una wan his head to be brought to u on a tray. una see injustice una go all look left BC an igboman is d victim. tomoro when they no longer see an igboman to victimise they will come for u and then u will start to cry foul. in a democracy people have diff rights and re allowed to express same. someone's rights re abused by d govt una dey dey celebrate BC its an an igboman, tomoro they will come for u BC u said Nada when it all started. Nigeria is in trouble and we re all in it.

Gerrarehia nig.ga... you sounding like you igbos are not the ones always hating on other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
even though I don't support d division of Nigeria. but most of d things KANU says abt Nigeria is true but we like to pretend a lot BC we hate d truth so much. Nnamdi KANU says Nigeria is a zoo, we blame him. but what do u call a country where d rights DT makes us human re violated. what's d difference between such a place and a zoo. even worse than a zoo. we can all crucify him but his words will always stand and look us in d eyes

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
My name is. Femi.i am from ibadan pls I have these body odour that has been disturbing me for long and now I want to get married and I am so worried.my wife omotayor and family sees nothing wrong with it they say I should just focus on my amala and ewedu.that after all we are not neat in my family.
Pls is it adviceable to marry while smelling like a he goat.if u hv any way I can cure these pls let me know.thanks

LMAO... ewu ipod.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by inkon: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:

I just found out that you are nobody by even involving Ojukwu in this case. Sometimes you post something like " Igbos are hard working but IPOB are terrorist " and I was wondering whether if u re even trying to be patriotic or something similar to it. I have just confirmed that you are as empty as whatever man can imagine.

Even the Buhari you are worshiping respected Ojukwu when he was alive
This is my third time of mentioning you today since Kanu was granted bail.
Shame on you!
You are just an enemies to Igbos and your comments about them are Worthless .

You have lost it all. Get a life
My dear, stop wasting your precious time on that "nobody"

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by biztip: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
willibounce1:

Gerrarehia nig.ga... you sounding like you igbos are not the ones always hating on other tribes.
I don't think igbos re hatred minded people. they re more welcoming than most other tribes. most comments I see here on nl re mostly yorubas hating d igbos

3 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaBlend: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
The best igbo man ever liveth

Greer than Kanu and ojukwu combined

Yes, Joe Igbokwe is greater than Sultan, Emir, Oni of Ife, Awolowo, OBJ, Tinubu and all South West and North combined!

2 Likes

Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ipodstinks: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

yea joe igbokwe is very great
joe igbokwe is greater than tinubu
joe igbokwe is greater than ooni of ife
joe igbokwe is greater than obj

joe igbokwe is greater than all yoruba both dead and alive

you afonjas must respect ur master JOE IGBOKWE

E pained this one hahaha hahahahaha. nna mehnnnnn.
Re: Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu by ganie(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
MultiCEO1:

That's your neighbour's fault. Will you blame Christ for hose who disposed of their properties and shared the proceedings in readiness to go to heaven in the 18th/19th centuries when they took too literal the often repeated words "Christ's return is imminent", and even assigned a date to it out of their overzealousness?

You don't blame the Biafran preachers for the mistake and miscalculation of your neighbour.
he believed in the movement,from ur assertion can we say he was brainwashed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.