Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision (52315 Views)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by freethesheeple(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Your problem is summed up in one word ANGER , bro , u are quick to it, you have to work on it before it completely consumes you;

On the other hand; if u wanna remain unmarried like us, (that see women as tools meant to be only forked ) please be my guest and take a front row...

since its Marriage,i dont kw what to say,cos had it been its R/L,i will tell him to dump the idiot,move on;make money and work on ur self.
A marriage that cant survice just 1 week,can it ever do any Annivasary?.
Bro,pls pray....
Thats why am telling me,thats,its only the grace of God that keeps and makes a woman Royal.
Sorry,Ndo,its well!!!
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by ashala(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
DeRay98:
When a girl is under the total control of her mother without a sense of her own this happens.
When you marry from a home where the mother is shameless and no other respected male figure like your wife's paternal uncle to handle this misbehaviour wahala dey.
If you say "Love conquers" and take this with kids gloves your authority has been tested and you 'll be powerless in your home. Mother-in-law has signalled her intention to pocket you with the collaboration of his daughter.
Did you find out how her father died from other sources?
The poor man have died from the stress of a troublesome wife.
People you should go and beg her have no idea what they're saying.
Get elders from your family and community to send a delegation to her father's family to
Ask them to call her to explain to them why her mother did what she did
Why against known traditional order, she married and dissappeared for days without neither your consent or your family's.
She has since left your house after scalded her irresponsible behaviour which you absolutely have the power and right to do.
If they won't receive your delegation as culture demands
It's in your power and right to demand for the return of your dowry within a set time frame.
If they don't respond head for the customary court in that village jurisdiction.
If una slack on this matter your misery for many years has been planted.

Best advice so far

3 Likes

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by PaulSteve: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is wrong to condemn OP over his anger and expressions. We are humans and only few will easily overlook the misappropriation of funds as experienced by him.
I wonder why people here are picking on him and asking him to apologise,for what really? For stating the obvious?
@OP,you don't have to swallow just anything and everything in the name of marriage please.
Your wife apologised for misuse of funds by her mum,why then did she go and stay days before returning home?
You should man up and address issues now before you are faced with greater ones tomorrow and lack the pedestal to confront them because you didn't address them previously.
Call a meeting of both families along with your religious leaders (eg. pastor) to address this issue,if your wife and mum persist in thinking they were right,my brother don't force yourself on her,get a divorce!
Never let someone treat you like trash,cause you are not and there are millions out there that will love to treat you like a king!

3 Likes

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by danot1030: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Dear members...i am of the type that says NO to bringing marital shortcomings to the social media but I just realized why others do so.
I formerly got married on Tuesday 18th April but we are already headed for a bitter divorce.

To cut the story short, the whole issue started at the ground of our traditional marriage(Igba Nkwu).
On arriving her dad's compound, I was stunned to realize her mother didn't make the provisions of which I paid her for.
The DJ wasn't on ground, the canopies were just 3 and looking dirty, the chairs were not up to half of what i paid for. There was no light, no microphone, no decorations, the few food cooked were not served to guest and I was devastated.
Out of anger and dissappointment, I started lashing out at my wife and she broke down in tears begging me for forgiveness.
We managed to forge ahead till the the ceremony ended and we headed for my house.
As our tradition demands, the newly married bride sees off her Aso ebis and return in the evening same day to welcome visitors. But alas, my wife went and never came back till Friday evening.

I queried her on her whereabout only for her reply in a harsh manner saying "where do you expect me to be", don't make me angry"
God!! I couldn't believe it as it made me more mad in anger so I asked her to return to wherever she's coming from and leave our son behind(yes we already a year and 10 months old son). I actually made this decision to save face else how do I clarify the absence of my wife and son to visitors and well-wishers trooping in to see them?
She hurriedly dashed into the room and picked her phone and stormed out of the house. Now her mother is accussing me of taking her daughter's son from her and stripping her of her belongings.

Now my wife is saying she's no longer interested in the marriage likewise her people(her father is late). I am still fuming with anger that I am at loss of what to do. I am not prepared to raise my son alone neither do I want him to be raised by her mother alone.

Should I initiate a peace move and apologize to her or should I move on with life.....I am seriously confused and fuming with anger that I was shortchanged and offended and still expected to offer apologies.

I read many people blaming you for anger, pride and all sorts.

I disagree with them, in a matter like this you have right to be angry and outburst.

The simple truth here is that you have a wrong wife and a wrong mother in law.

Get out of the relationship as it doesn't worth it, going ahead to make peace with them is creating room for them to do greater harms to you.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by borednhorny: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

YES to your first question.

There's an uncle who's the surrogate father.

To The last question, she didn't actually disappear because I knew she must be in there house but I wanted her to give a detailed explanation on the whole issue including what brought about the shoddy preparation on the wedding day.
You are the husband and head of the family. Address any issues u have with your wife at the uncle's place henceforth. The shoddy preparation might have made you look irresponsible to ur family members and friends but that is in the past now. Let it go
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by splashier(f): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

No sings really....We have actually lived for two years before officially getting married

I thinks this was the problem, you guys had already lived together for 2years and for that reason she didn't see any big deal in not returning that same day. she was wrong but not completely tho,given the circumstances . as for what I think you should do, what you can to bring her home and when she's home have a constructive talk with her abt d ish. As for her mother she's an hungry woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by ladyprosper: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Are you sure you didn't beat your wife?..from what you wrote, your wife loves you but because you nagged and quarreled her so much during the wedding she gave you your space so that you won't abuse her. My advice to you is to come down from your high horse and apologize to your wife and her family.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Damn. This marriage will officially be up there on the 'guiness' world of records for shortest marriages in history if divorce goes thru.

Mehn...you guys almost passed Britney Spears and Kim Karda...kardass....Kanye's wife. Anyway....

What a joke marriage are these days.

2 years cohabitation and this is what you lot have to show for it: a baby out of wedlock and still immature and messed up as hell.

That traditional wedding never should have happened and I believe there were ample evidences and signs it was doomed from the get-go. Just from your write up I picked up few.

Well, damage done. You focus now sir, is the repair. Come up with a damage control strategy and give your marriage a fighting chance.

Fight for it. Divorce is not the answer and trust me: it won't be any easier with the next woman. Better be in cahoots with the devil you now know.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by chiraqDemon(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatnaija01:

CALL FOR A MEETING

STATE THE ISSUES AT HAND AND ENSURE YOUR SON'S WELL-BEING IS ALSO BROUGHT UP

DEMAND an APOLOGY/EXPLANATION FROM THE MOTHER N DAUGHTER respectively

FORGIVE THEM EVEN IF THEY DO NOT APOLOGIZE

GET A LAWYER AND START FILING FOR DIVORCE IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST BECAUSE MANY HIDDEN THINGS ARE EXISTING IN THESE ISSUES

TAKE YOUR SON WITH YOU AND DO NOT LOOK BACK, GOD IS ABLE TO PROVIDE SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU BOTH.

Bless you sir

I concur
Igo advice am make e disembark if the issue wan dey somehow somehow.
Then e go enter court make dem refund him money give am

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by zinnywonders(f): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls calm down and don't allow ur anger to take the greater part of you.... I love wat u said, u don't want to raise ur son alone neither do u want her to raise him alone.

Pls calm down and swallow ur Pride, take a peaceful move to reconcile with ur wife and family. Always remember, marriage has its ups and downs, just pray to God for Grace to handle this trial tym. Pls remember where she has done well and happy memories u both shared together.... Be her strength in weakness and always work on her weakness not using it against her.

I wish u all the best Dear... #my sincere opnion #

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by delishpot: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Curvinus:
It is more the case that women of nowadays are in constant need of positive emotions. It is what makes them feel happy and wanted in 2017. The days of patriarchal domination where men dished out orders and ultimatums and watched the wives cower in submission is gradually being eroded by feminism and cultural renaissance.

More so, as parents continue to reinforce in their their children that they are special and deserve special treatments, society also validates them by placing them on a pedestal especially for their good looks and not necessarily hard work or achievements, which is responsible for the huge sense of entitlement we see among the young generation. They even get confused when you don't treat them nicely because they have been made to believe they deserve it as the barest minimum not something that should be earned through hard work or good conduct.

So you cannot now go against the norm and expect an unconditioned response. You cannot scream at your woman in anger and expect her to recoil at a corner in silence. That was in the past. It's all gone now. You have to manage and not try to boss her around. If she is young and hot enough, you must know there is someone out there waiting on the wings to take your rightful place as her husband should you decide to walk and there is no guarantee the next one will be after your heart.

The world we live in now entails that you must pander to her whims and work together as partners in progress even when it goes against your manliness. Except you want to go the way of MGTOW or you marry someone far below your class and hope that she would be willing to abdicate a measure of her strength. Na from experience I de talk o.

IA bad wife is a bad wife. There is no need looking for a slave in the name of wife. Things have changed, women are treated with more respect it doesn't mean they get a pass to be rotten, just like the man being the head doesn't mean that he should be inconsiderate. Will you want yoir daughter to marry the kind of man you stated up there? If no, why do you want it for another mans daughter? Problem with OP is that he had no one to guide him. He should have pretended at the venue like he did not see what he saw(if he knows that his wife was not responsible for her mothers foolishness) I am sure the girl was also embarrassed(Every woman wants a happy and lively wedding ceremony ) so why stress her more? Unfortunately, he over did it. He should just let this go if she says sorry, he should forgive her and move on but be on the lookout with her mom.
OP, communicate with your wife. How you want use vex start your marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by nnaeyes6: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
The thing is that you joined yourselves together before God could join you people by having a son. I tell u the truth behind your staying together is ur son. And so both of you were leaving in compromise, selfish satisfaction and lust and these pushed u into marrying her.
Thus, her mother is the engineer of the breakdown of the marriage. Another thing I will have to ask is if u suspect ur wife of seeing another guy. Divorce is possible on that ground but if not, arrange a meeting with your Bible, study it with earnest prayers for the sale of your boy. And don't let the boy trouble, God has already solved his case so concentrate in urs.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Dj didn't bring microphone?

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by Gfish: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
First do a DNA and forget divorce. That child might belong to where you told her to return to
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by BuariCopyPaste: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
nnaeyes6:
The thing is that you joined yourselves together before God could join you people by having a son. I tell u the truth behind your staying together is ur son. And so both of you were leaving in compromise, selfish satisfaction and lust and these pushed u into marrying her.
Thus, her mother is the engineer of the breakdown of the marriage. Another thing I will have to ask is if u suspect ur wife of seeing another guy. Divorce is possible on that ground but if not, arrange a meeting with your Bible, study it with earnest prayers for the sale of your boy. And don't let the boy trouble, God has already solved his case so concentrate in urs.

I beg to disagree with you... I love my wife and wanted to marry her from onset.
Infact I had already fixed a marriage date before I encountered a financial problem 2 years ago so I had to call it off.
As per infidelity, no no no .
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by BuariCopyPaste: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gfish:
First do a DNA and forget divorce. That child might belong to where you told her to return to

I never said she went clubbing with male folks as I knew she was in her mother's place. I only wanted her to state why she had to spend 3 nights in her house without prior information . But the manner in which she replied me was what broke the camels back .
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by bigcp(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
my guy i no go lie u....na one chance u enter so....if na me...i prefer my peace of mind pass d sweetest thing 4 dis life....dis marriage wen u de enter so...it'll never work...b4 u married her i guess she was loyal...nw she don de do pass her self because she don bcome mrs...to be completely honest u might not leave more than 7yrs. 4 u die of hrt attack (God 4bid)....pls if u knw she ain't d loyal type...separate frm her asap or rather gv her d divorce she's requesting 4...na she go suffer am pass...tk care of ur child...u cn get joint custody... (if i were to be in ur shoes...this is what I'm gonna do)...i believe u saw all these traits of hers bt u were blinded by false love....hence, u ignored it...
Bross carry ur cross
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by BiggyBamBam: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Did you keel down to propose to her?
If so, then you are divorced already!!!
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by bigcp(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Your problem is summed up in one word ANGER , bro , u are quick to it, you have to work on it before it completely consumes you;

On the other hand; if u wanna remain unmarried like us, (that see women as tools meant to be only forked ) please be my guest and take a front row...

bross u get sense...4me i don't think I'll get married...naaa....as long as baby mamas do exist...i cherish my peace of mind more than anything in life...and 9ja women can't gv me that....hence, i don't need a wife wen i can get as many 4ks 4 free...i no wan die young...be warned guys...it ain't compulsory that u must get married..
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by Alennsar(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
luxy44:
Get yourself prepared for a controlling mother inlaw. I seriously pity you!
My friend is in this same mess since 2014 because of her daughter.

just lyk my neighbor her daughter has married three different men each with a son but her mother won't allow her to stay there. she's back to there house since two months now nd still counting. "controlling mother inlaw"
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by jeff1607(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
A man doesn't react to something they term him a sissy

He reacts they say he is quick to anger

If the lady decides to respond to this am guessing her reply would be "how much did you send sef, it's because I pitied you, different wealthy suitors have been coming and lastly What have you done for me"

Even after spending almost a year together this one came out of the blues, am not understanding oooo #women

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by gameboyo: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
waywardpikin:
The first thing I can deduce from this story (if true) is that you married from a very wrong family. There are many families like this in obodo lagos, where there is an absence of a strong & rational male figure as the head of the home (yeah I know, he's late). Families like this have little or no regard for marriage, which explains the reason why the mum is solidly behind her. This explains why the arrangements for your traditional marriage were so shoddy. The money probably went into more important things like Aso ebi, ankara, jewelry and other n.gbati n.gbati. No be today something.

I have no advice for you; most likely you saw the signs but decided that 'true love conquers all.' Thus, I'd like to use your story as a good opportunity to advice people out there (men and women alike) to critically observe the family of the person you intend to marry before taking that crucial life-altering step. In most cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Xoxo,

Wayward Pikin.

No advice, yet ur words are full of deep advice. So deep and touching
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by nnaeyes6: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

I beg to disagree with you... I love my wife and wanted to marry her from onset.
Infact I had already fixed a marriage date before I encountered a financial problem 2 years ago so I had to call it off.
As per infidelity, no no no .
Go to God in prayers, He alone can direct your path on this. Acknowledge Him and He will correct your errors.
U are a man, so free her for now and be with your creator for answers. Don't let love envelope your thoughts. Love alone can't save marriage, other ingredients like, peace, cheer, understanding, respect, sacrifice, honor, responsibility, sharing, caring, not easily angered, tolerance, not repulsive, humility, patience, focus, and submission are very much important and far be it if ur mother in law interferes to ur marriage. If she interferes, please be a man to cut her off from ur family until she Sabi spell S. O. R. R. Y.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by OpenGames: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
toogbasky:

There are so many burdens you have to let go as a man,,,,, this is just d first test you got, and you are currently failing,, go to a quiet place, think, re think, and think again, take in fresh air into ur system for atleast 1 to 2 hours,,, think of all d wonderful moments you shared wit her...., dis wud allow u forgive her even without her apology(a simple psychological therapy), call her, do not involve her family, just call her and speak to her privately, remind her of all d good tyms u had wit her, apologise for getting angry, let her know you are only human, let her understand how much it hurts you DAT she wanna give u up just lyk that..., tell her to she shud realise wit you lies her family, and it takes togeda to build DAT family.., den finally tell her how much you care abt her. This wud dig into her conscience, she's surely gonna apologise after dis,,, forgive all my errors oooo

Hmm tales by moonlight.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Dear members...i am of the type that says NO to bringing marital shortcomings to the social media but I just realized why others do so.
I formerly got married on Tuesday 18th April but we are already headed for a bitter divorce.

To cut the story short, the whole issue started at the ground of our traditional marriage(Igba Nkwu).
On arriving her dad's compound, I was stunned to realize her mother didn't make the provisions of which I paid her for.
The DJ wasn't on ground, the canopies were just 3 and looking dirty, the chairs were not up to half of what i paid for. There was no light, no microphone, no decorations, the few food cooked were not served to guest and I was devastated.
Out of anger and dissappointment, I started lashing out at my wife and she broke down in tears begging me for forgiveness.
We managed to forge ahead till the the ceremony ended and we headed for my house.
As our tradition demands, the newly married bride sees off her Aso ebis and return in the evening same day to welcome visitors. But alas, my wife went and never came back till Friday evening.

I queried her on her whereabout only for her reply in a harsh manner saying "where do you expect me to be", don't make me angry"
God!! I couldn't believe it as it made me more mad in anger so I asked her to return to wherever she's coming from and leave our son behind(yes we already a year and 10 months old son). I actually made this decision to save face else how do I clarify the absence of my wife and son to visitors and well-wishers trooping in to see them?
She hurriedly dashed into the room and picked her phone and stormed out of the house. Now her mother is accussing me of taking her daughter's son from her and stripping her of her belongings.

Now my wife is saying she's no longer interested in the marriage likewise her people(her father is late). I am still fuming with anger that I am at loss of what to do. I am not prepared to raise my son alone neither do I want him to be raised by her mother alone.

Should I initiate a peace move and apologize to her or should I move on with life.....I am seriously confused and fuming with anger that I was shortchanged and offended and still expected to offer apologies.

Keep the son. Let her go. You'll badly hurt yourself in the future if you take her back.

Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by kenlisa: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
If she's really your wife you should initiate the peace move, I pray you ask for divine wisdom on what to do.

But I wonder why people rush into marriage without direction from their maker... Well am not here to judge, it already happened, and can still be corrected.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by k9ine(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
In one sentence: your mother-in-law has a very negative influence on your wife, and she knowingly submits to it.
She woul rather obey her mum than obey you. She sees you as just the father of her child.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by megafone: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
You mismarried though.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

No sings really....We have actually lived for two years before officially getting married

You have lived for two years and had a kid before officially getting married.

You are already family and they are treating you as one, maybe because of your financial status as well as that of the girls family. Its clear both families have weak financial status.

Dont take it too seriouse, its family. You have taken your place and you are now proud that youv done the needfull a man should do. Check your actions.

You ddnt have the money to do the marriage in two years, now you save up and do the needfull and arrogance is probably showing all over you. Correct me if im wrong.

She, your wife has now taken her place after been rightfully married.

The real life of married couple is taken place.

Let it breath down. Give it couple of weeks to see how things turn out.

Above all put God in.

1 Like

Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by freshbear(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
phillips1959:
Hey, take my advise KEEP COOL, DONT MAKE ANY MOVE,HOLD YOUR SIDE, let your wife and her family make the first move.Then you will know her mind.
You married her for the sake of your son and they know that. Now you must pretend you are not desperate to keep the boy.Let them expose their game plan then you decide what to do.If they come with trouble to take the boy,dont offer any resistance.It will shock them.
If you are desperate to keep a family just for the sake of your son,you will regret the marriage.Dont head for divorse.Remain separated till she starts to reason on her own without external influence.Just wait and see.She will surely seek you and when she does accept her back.But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,dont initiate reconciliation no matter how long.Dont speak to third parties about it .Just keep cool.It will turn out good al last.Be positive.Good luck.
Re: Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision by maryyo: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
If your story is complete and true then your wife is entirely to blame. Although, I think fuming at her to save face was unnecessary and poorly managed. You know women are proud beings and hate being attacked even when they are wrong.

But, you can't risk loosing your marriage for the sake of pride and "saving face". Infact, if your marriage breaks down after just one week together, you'll have no face at all how much more one to save. You have to loosen up, swallow your high standards, and play the fool for the sake of your marriage before things get out of hand. Apologise to her and her family telling them, the stress of the whole event got to you and you're sorry you managed the situation poorly. Do this in the interest of peace and forget about rightness or wrong. After all, it's your marriage to keep, not theirs' or anyone else's.

Edited: And once she's back to your house sit her down and talk sense into her while being as diplomatic as possible- keeping your cool. Lay the rules and deal with her family with a long spoon. I believe your wife may not be a bad Person, only she was manipulated by her family.

God bless you!

Are you married? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.