Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19191 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

lol cheesy no yawa

Thanks dear cheesy cheesy

And those ones ,some are saying they marry south south.. Its highly possible they are OSU, so no one in Igbo land wil ever marry them , so definitely they will seek for companions outside .
I will gist u more later . wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Apart from one Yoruba girl like that on Nairaland, i think a fair Hausa girl would do grin

But then.....

This culture of dem flogging the groom, op darris not true undecided

Wetin be your own choice? Lefulefu
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Haxine:

lolzzzz..
wont lie..the few indian ladies u see here ..nigerian ladies are way sexier than them.i never see the bollywood type for here b4 cheesy.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tuham:
Apart from one Yoruba girl like that on Nairaland, i think a fair Hausa girl would do grin

But then.....

This culture of dem flogging the groom, op darris not true :- \
used to think all hausa are very dark until i saw one hausa babe as fair as lilian bach and i was like what shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!.hausa and fulani dem dey here.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tuham:

But then.....

This culture of dem flogging the groom, op darris not true undecided

Wetin be your own choice? Lefulefu
the tribe wey their women get big yansh na iim i go like to marry cheesy
so i will choose yoruba and kenyan cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fmartin:
hmmm., guess it.. cheesy
hmmm mydesire?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

used to think all hausa are very dark until i saw one hausa babe as fair as lilian bach and i was like what shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!.hausa and fulani dem dey here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in one word, you'd go for Hausa?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tuham:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in one word, you'd go for Hausa?
\
nope i wont go for hausa cos dem no dey get yansh.both them and fulani babes dey fine for face actually but their backyard go just flat and strong.i still stand with yoruba and kenyan cheesy.let me know another tribe wey get ukwu make i join am too cheesy.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
princessayesha:
shocked are'nt you a girl?
Pulling your legs

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

And those ones ,some are saying they marry south south.. Its highly possible they are OSU, so no one in Igbo land wil ever marry them , so definitely they will seek for companions outside .
haba do they still do osu dis modern time?..all those tins wey i dey see for nollywood movies sef.i am sure many parents would have outgrown that tradition since most are educated abi?.anyway osu or not we go marry any igbo girl as long as she fine wink.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by loshybab(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
My tribe is there
hmmm uhhmmmm,lemme guess!

you're either hausa or igala. telme I'm rightcheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

haba do they still do osu dis modern time?..all those tins wey i dey see for nollywood movies sef.i am sure many parents would have outgrown that tradition since most are educated abi?.anyway osu or not we go marry any igbo girl as long as she fine wink.

You know every other tribes don't believe in OSU ,and we can marry anywhere .. But its not the same with the other side .

So how are u doing smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

You know every other tribes don't believe in OSU ,and we can marry anywhere .. But its not the same with the other side .

So how are u doing smiley
oh i am fine and u? wink
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

Am partly urhobo (udu) , and partly illah( from Asaba).
And your Igbo exes family still didn't like you?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
I love Akwa Ibom ladies
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Pharaoh9(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

That lady is just pained,

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pharaoh9:

That lady is just pained,

Its so obvious ahe is pained!.
I just read her story this evening didnt even know wat she was blabbing abt before until i read.
Her bad character knocked her out of marriage 3 times.. this is over a year now as i learnt and she still cant get over it!
I tot she wantd to claim a crazy lady i would hav tot her a lesson dat i dnt take nonsense!
Lookin at her picture sef she looks possesed.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Jman06(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2017
alexialin:

I don't like the way you are going about this issue. Who told you that those igbos marrying from south-south are osu? Do you know that 90% of igbos no longer practice the osu caste system? My uncle married from Obiarukwu in delta, 2 of my cousin sisters are married to Akwaibom men. These are just the ones close to me. Stop lying please!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by BLACKdagger: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Jman06:
I don't like the way you are going about this issue. Who told you that those igbos marrying from south-south are osu? Do you know that 90% of igbos no longer practice the osu caste system? My uncle married from Obiarukwu in delta, 2 of my cousin sisters are married to Akwaibom men. These are just the ones close to me. Stop lying please!

U said 90%?.. where i come from nothin like osu exists there... v not even met anyone pple call osu. undecided i swear only heard stories in d past dat it existed befo d war!

Alexialin is lunatic u guys should just free her pls.
She is frustrated and pain for being dumped.
A warri prostitute who promiscuity ruined her relationship 3times.
Cant u guys just understand.?
Read my earlier post u would see last year screenshot were she was weeping for being dumped!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2017
AlamienDagash:
hmmm mydesire?
guess right.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

the tribe wey their women get big yansh na iim i go like to marry cheesy
so i will choose yoruba and kenyan cheesy

grin grin

Despite all the news we dey hear about Kenya, you still wan go for their ladies sad
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ottalo1(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Haxine:

sweetheart I don't belive u oo.. Indians are very very pweety.. naija babes can't compete dem
If you have money visit India they are very short India is dirty, tbier girls are not that pretty as you see then on zeaword.shine your eyes
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2017
loshybab:
hmmm uhhmmmm,lemme guess!

you're either hausa or igala. telme I'm rightcheesy
You right
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Tuham:

grin grin

Despite all the news we dey hear about Kenya, you still wan go for their ladies sad
Tuham:

grin grin

emm i will ask the kenyan babe out with my heart in my mouth and hope for the best grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

emm i will ask the kenyan babe out with my heart in my mouth and hope for the best grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by loshybab(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2017
ummeey:
You right
yippeeee! so which one exactly? tell me or do you mind me sending you a PM
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by victorian(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U said 90%?.. where i come from nothin like osu exists there... v not even met anyone pple call osu. undecided i swear only heard stories in d past dat it existed befo d war!

Read my earlier post u would see last year screenshot were she was weeping for being dumped!

What's your problem young man? angry

Do you know alexialin before ?
Did both of you grow up in the same household to have some guts to say all these things about her ?
Do u even know her family ?
Do u know where she grew up from?
Do u know the names of the men u are claiming she's prostituting on?
Youve been going on and on about her since two days ago?
Do u have any vendetta with her , that we don't know about ? If she has done something to u or your family ? Then talk about it . don't go about talking what u have no idea about . all to gain cheap likes .

If u can't answer these questions about alexialin , then keep quiet ?
Why mount so much lies on such lady ?

I don't know her from Adams but I dislike when people like you keep smearing ones character repeatedly all to make people dislike her

U can rant from now till next year about her but remember one thing ,what goes around always comes around .
I simply hope she doesn't answer u cos u are indeed going mad because of alexialin.

What a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by victorian(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2017
tossie101:

Its so obvious ahe is pained!.
I just read her story this evening didnt even know wat she was blabbing abt before until i read.
Her bad character knocked her out of marriage 3 times.. this is over a year now as i learnt and she still cant get over it!
I tot she wantd to claim a crazy lady i would hav tot her a lesson dat i dnt take nonsense!
Lookin at her picture sef she looks possesed.

Because u are jealous of her beauty , shouldn't make you talk all these trash.
Some kids will simply wake up and start typing what they know nothing about .

If u feel she's possessed. Then it takes a possessed one to know the other , don't u think ?
That means u must be possessed as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Jman06:

Mr jman06 I only said its highly possible. I didn't say it was a fact . so please don't start. And moreover I wasn't talking to u. I was simply talking to lefulefu.
Can u please mind your buisness?
I don't have time trading words this morning over tribes .
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
victorian:

What's your problem young man? angry

Do you know alexialin before ?
Did both of you grow up in the same household to have some guts to say all these things about her ?
Do u even know her family ?
Do u know where she grew up from?
Do u know the names of the men u are claiming she's prostituting on?
Youve been going on and on about her since two days ago?
Do u have any vendetta with her , that we don't know about ? If she has done something to u or your family ? Then talk about it . don't go about talking what u have no idea about . all to gain cheap likes .

If u can't answer these questions about alexialin , then keep quiet ?
Why mount so much lies on such lady ?

I don't know her from Adams but I dislike when people like you keep smearing ones character repeatedly all to make people dislike her

U can rant from now till next year about her but remember one thing ,what goes around always comes around .
I simply hope she doesn't answer u cos u are indeed going mad because of alexialin.

What a pity.

Awww u shouldn't have ma'am. smiley

Don't worry yourself about blackdagger and tossie101

That's how it is in Nairaland .

Have made up my mind not to answer their rantings.

They are only fooling themselves to everyone here .

Pls take it easy ma.

Ignore them pls .

And God bless you so much for standing up for me . kiss

Eeyah ,am touched .

Can I send u a pm? Please? smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:

ppl get sad over a breakup.thats not a new thing ts human nature.how that one come take correlate say na ashi she be?
hmm nairaland and story story.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
alexialin:

Mr jman06 I only said its highly possible. I didn't say it was a fact . so please don't start. And moreover I wasn't talking to u. I was simply talking to le.fulefu.
Can u please mind your buisness?
I don't have time trading words this morning over tribes .
just ignore any mentions that u might not like cheesy.dont sweat over it.gud morning.hope u fine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.