Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Share Your Experiences:domestic Stealing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experiences:domestic Stealing (369 Views)

Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences:domestic Stealing by keeper1: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
color=#990000] I wouldn't know if similar thread has been created b4.As such,this isn't anyhow related or a replica of another thread as this is intended to be fun

I don't know the appropriate thread to put this up but it will do just fine here

P.S(in advance)I'm not a writer,as such, grammatical error is inevitable

Once or twice in the course of our journey in life.,everyone of us has tried and sometimes successfully stole food from the cooking pot while on fire.These ranges from meat,a spoon of rice,ponmo or yam.Of course,all this is unethical as it's being classified as a form of stealing and parents take adequate measures in curbing this general behavioural characteristics of their wards. this reminds me of my neighbour who always left d spoon on the pot after carefully analysing and calculating d angle the spoon subtends with the pot. Trust my neighbour's children,they have their instrument such has protractor,theodolite and a tape rule just to get off the notch in a successful mision.

Much being said....I have numerous experiences but just going to share d one that happened to me few hours ago and a Friend's.

I'm so in love with beans(without any ingredient being added self,I deh chop ham) from d bottom of my heart to d extent that i cherish anything that has beans in it..I visited my aunt yesterday evening and it happened that d woman was parboiling beans to b cooked the following morning.After gisting with her for hours,i decided to visit d toilet after being pressed and i had to fetch water in d kitchen wen i perceived dis SMELL whispering to me "open d pot na,just open"..oh my.,a war erupted between my brain,mind and hand(BATTLE OF THE THREE ARMIES)which HAND later gained d upper hand....behold,i opened the lid carefully after making sure dat no one was watching.ofcourse,i had a failed mission when i decided to use my NAKED hand to pick beans from the hot pot,in respond to reflex,i let go of d lid in my other hand n dat disastrous-dreaded sound was made as a result of the collision of the lid wit d tiles....,i felt like d ground should open and swallow me when after 6 seconds,i saw my aunt shaking her head like agama as i'm too big to be beaten..i wonder wat would have been going on in her mind then..

The other experience happened to a friend while we were in j.s.s.1...the poor boy used his mouth directly to have a taste of pounded yam in the mortal..only to hear ''egbami o,egbami o.,imu mi n jonaa.,o n romi o'' meaning ''help,help...my nose is burning.,its paining''.....trust students na..,we named him..''IYAN N BOMU'' meaning..''YAM PEEL HIN NOSE''.....make i rest here

it would really be fun if u guys share ur experiences too[/color]

cc:lalasticlalaamala (my teeth o)..

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Birth Coincidences! / I Need A Sewing Machine / 5 Myths About What’s Safe & What’s Not While Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.