Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (50199 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buhari Is A Rejected President – Governor Fayose Declares / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by DJInfluence: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2017
i stopped taking Paracetamol and Ibbrupufen for nigeria matta a long time ago, because no matta wetin i take, e no dey help... so make una carry on.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by nengibo: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.
Ekiti state? biafra is truly a joke
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

What's your definition of hasty conclusion? My observation is referenced to my findings and my conclusion wasn't generalised, how do u read and comprehend?

You need to go back and read your comment and check the meaning of "most". You concluded that "most" of ekiti guys have ibos as their besty because 5 of your friends married ibos or from your findings. Well, I already made my point. Ibos have friends from all over the nation not only Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Sammy07: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
What is happening .if you read throughout the comments you will observe that several people who claim to be ondo and ekiti supports biafra and are begging to be included. a quick check to their previous comments shows that they were supporting the afonjas.
A LESSON IN LIFE,
Belive in your dream and start small with percent and consistency soon one day you will get there or get so close. Mind you even if nnamdi kanu fails now he will go down in history as one of Nigeria hero's and if he achieve it he will be so so respected and treated like a king.

actually am from ondo state in ondo city but I love ondo state to move out of so called Nigeria even so called oduduwa
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Lobolintin(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
From my chronological discoveries years back...

ONDO state has Easter.n blood.. Their progemator was from the Igbo extraction whose a trader and married a Yoruba man from Ondo...

Thus ekiti own hmmmm
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by obaloppelujo(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
LoooooL....Fayose and families are free to dine with who ever , he's a free world . but the last time i checked he's just a pdp governor , trying to be rellevant since he lost his pedigree amidst yorubas .

Biafra ko ajazeera ni.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Ododoeye0020(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
traitor
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by obaloppelujo(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.

Looooooool....... Infact ! Theres connection bewteen mexico and mushin . lmaoooo
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by obaloppelujo(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Lobolintin:

ONDO state has Easter.n blood.. Their progemator was from the Igbo extraction whose a trader and married a Yoruba man from Ondo...

Thus ekiti own hmmmm

Festish lies.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Even dere food is similar there traditional food is pounded yam while a yoruba mans food is amala.
They behave differnt from a proper yoruba man. I believe that sum ibos must have migrated to ekiti in those days to mix with them.

Igbos are known to gulp Akpu aka Santana or 6to6... Yoruba is a very big Institute while some parts are known for eating amala others are stuck with Iyan(pounded yam) just like the binis and esan.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by bantudra: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
IPOB will soon release a statement on how EKITI is originally called EKITIOMA, it was changed by lord lugard to Ekiti. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.*hide for cover*

hahahahaha.... grin
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Mustoph1(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Abeg who say make this bastard called Fayose no follow Biafra? we kukuma know say u be master of fraud.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by CONFAMA: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Adewoleike:

I thought you and your BMC crew promised he will die in jail....I still remember that you and your crew promised you will end your existence if they grant him bail...Do the necessary and fulfill your promise..

Clifford Orji angry
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Sammy07: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Lobolintin:

Thus ekiti own hmmmm

which kind lie be this
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by SIRmanjar(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
akpasubi777:

Igbos are known to gulp Akpu aka Santana or 6to6... Yoruba is a very big Institute while some parts are known for eating amala others are stuck with Iyan(pounded yam) just like the binis and esan.

Fact
But the binis,ibos,ijaws ad edos dint eat amala back in dem days.Then how come we yorubas eat dere pounded yam ad dog meat?The true fact is dat every dog meat ad pounded yam eating yorubas ancestor migrated east maybe from bini,ijawland,edo,iboland or calaber.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by bantudra: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Even dere food is similar there traditional food is pounded yam while a yoruba mans food is amala.
They behave differnt from a proper yoruba man. I believe that sum ibos must have migrated to ekiti in those days to mix with them.

you are right.... grin....ekiti was formaly known as ekitioma,..luggard,that coock svcker changed it to ekiti.... grin

chaiii...amarabae na badt gal.... grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by SIRmanjar(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

you are right.... grin....ekiti was formaly known as ekitioma,..luggard,that coock svcker changed it to ekiti.... grin

chaiii...amarabae na badt gal.... grin grin grin...
Lol!de girl na my pure yoruba sister wey de form omo ibo..The main truth is dat ekiti people ad ondos are not pure yorubas they are a mixture of east ad west thats why they are border states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by homirefacuny(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.

Sarcasm I guess. grin
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by PresidentMUGABE: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
idiot, u better stop fooling yourself. ma crush na Igbo, my Bestie ifeanyi and izu are Igbos, my neighbour for Ilorin na Igbo, we share water, we share food. I Dont know if there is any connection between north and east but the Igbo's have been living in the west from time immemorial. BRO, FAYOSE JUST DEY PLAY POLITICS

What's your definition of idiot?
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Antangonist: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is clear to me now more than before that, fayose talked without sense. Ekiti part of Biafra. o ma we ooo. yio ba furooo iyalaya yin.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Antangonist: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is clear to me now more than before that, fayose talked without sense. Ekiti part of Biafra.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But the binis,ibos,ijaws ad edos dint eat amala back in dem days.Then how come we yorubas eat dere pounded yam ad dog meat?The true fact is dat every dog meat ad pounded yam eating yorubas ancestor migrated east maybe from bini,ijawland,edo,iboland or calaber.

The binis and the yorubas are intertwined and inseparable. Dog is used for Ogun sacrifice a god that is only identified with the binis and yorubas. I think almost half of ekiti people have Ogun- in their surname even my own surname has Ogun- to it and I'm from ekiti. We eat pounded yam but I don't know of dog because I didn't grow up there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogun

I don't know much about ijaws and calaba but I can bet my shaft that people from those areas are mixup of Yorubas like the Itsekiris and Igbos like Agbor. A melting point. This is the more reason why Nigeria cannot separate and biafra is a prank.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Abfinest007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
as much i love fayose i don't support nonsense fayose has commited felony remember u swore an oath to defend d constitution .those that are clappin for him should go ahead with d clappin but remember ur tenure will end b4 2019 so be prepare to face d music by then
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Jidibia(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nicho118:
How the map won be?
As the MAP be when Kwara dey under North Central na so the map go still be. Naija get clear cut map b4? All we have is political map and boundaries.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by goslowgoslow(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
U get sense at all?
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by ipodstinks: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
BininEmpire:
Ekiti states is the most Educated state in the South West and the only state that can compete with SS/SE states in terms of Education
Are you saying education in term of writing answers in the blackboard for students in south south and south east. UDONTMEANIT.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by PresidentMUGABE: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
goslowgoslow:

U get sense at all?

How old r u?
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Bakrabas: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
History repeats itself in any society that fail to learn from the past... (1969-73) a food for thought

Some people are suffering from historical kolodrogba. I don't know when Fayose and Fani kayode the Ekiti and osun men respectively turned to AFONJA (Afonja was a betrayed Soldier from Oyo empire) who settled in Ilorin.

That's why we say Ilorin - Afonja The city of alfa

Kemperor:
Fayose and FFK the Afonja men that gives me joy ..
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by SIRmanjar(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
akpasubi777:

The binis and the yorubas are intertwined and inseparable. Dog is used for Ogun sacrifice a god that is only identified with the binis and yorubas. I think almost half of ekiti people have Ogun- in their surname even my own surname has Ogun- to it and I'm from ekiti. We eat pounded yam but I don't know of dog because I didn't grow up there.

I don't know much about ijaws and calaba but I can bet my shaft that people from those areas are mixup of Yorubas like the Itsekiris and Igbos like Agbor. A melting point. This is the more reason why Nigeria cannot separate and biafra is a prank.
I am not talking of sacrifice here am talking about there ancestors..where there ancestors migrated from,and again trying to point out there different way of life in terms of food..Ondos and sum part of ekiti eat dog meat back in the days which other yorubas don't. Do your research well,u will see.
I want a peaceful united Nigeria but if we can't live together as one then anybody is free to go.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Bakrabas: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose the confusing South Western governor... Some Biafra will be happy for this but they forget the consequences. Language barrier and cultural differences... The confusing governor was just speaking for his family not Ekiti
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

So its not only FFK been fvcking Igbo all the time lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.