Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) (1244 Views)

Into The Badlands Vs Game Of Thrones / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by Ndubuisioma(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Got into an argument this evening about which movie series is better to watch, please guys help me settle the argument, which is better, Empire or GOT
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empire any day anytime
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by iyke649(m): 4:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Op y compare game of thrones with empire? That's an insult

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by Ndubuisioma(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2017
iyke649:
Op y compare game of thrones with empire? That's an insult
Insult to which of them, game of thrones or empire?
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by newguy1(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
I will not even give n answer to this ridicule empire of all series metwwwweeee

3 Likes

Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by iyke649(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Ndubuisioma:

Insult to which of them, game of thrones or empire?
Game of thrones

3 Likes

Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol, is this a joke? Not one series compares to GoT, not empire neither castle..
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by pabloaimar(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
HOW DARE YOU COME OUT WITH SUCH COMPARISON... Game of throne can't be compared with empire. Its an insult to the casting crew and we the fans of the series "game of thrones".

3 Likes

Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by Nickizoe(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
GOT....
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by pearl360(f): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smh...
Comparing apples with oranges.
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by tspun(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
op u mean the legendary empire, I call it the series of the 21st century's.
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by Angelsss(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lols, funny question
It's like comparing Nigeria to London...
GOT is everything!

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by GJames(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
If I say "Game of Thrones is better", it will seem like Empire is near GOT's level. So I'll rather shut up.
Re: Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) by clerkent(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
op let me answer you with a question Barcelona(got) and enyimba(empire) which one is better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is TSTV Gone ? / Infinix TV Remote App Issue / B.R.T BUSES; GOOD OR BAD TO NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.