Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. (1353 Views)

⭐⭐⭐BUY/SELL UR GIFTCARDS, CLEAN PAYPAL, SKRILL, BITCOIN, RMB⭐⭐⭐ / Get Paypay Photo ID & proof of Address Doc & Verified Skrill Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by seaboyzen: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who have verify Skrill or US PayPal account for sale.
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by reseller2014: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

I have a verified Skrill account for sale.

My PayPal has not been linked yet.

Call me at 090-370-16755 to get the account.
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by reseller2014: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2017
My Skrill account has been verified since last year. I use it to receive and send worldwide without limits.

My PayPal is USA PayPal, I have used it to receive from a client in UAE, and I sent the dollars to a USA PayPal operated by a Nigerian. I also receive payments from American organisations, companies etc through the PayPal.

Buy both for small change, so that I can open new ones after purchase.

Call me: 09037016755
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by seaboyzen: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2017
reseller2014:
My Skrill account has been verified since last year. I use it to receive and send worldwide without limits.

My PayPal is USA PayPal, I have used it to receive from a client in UAE, and I sent the dollars to a USA PayPal operated by a Nigerian. I also receive payments from American organisations, companies etc through the PayPal.

Whatsapp only
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by kaze4blues(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Verified skrill account available

08136612628 WhatsApp
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by Nobody: 12:50am On May 19, 2020
reseller2014:

Stuck at the address verification stage. Went to my bank to try to print my statement of account but they said they couldnt do it at this period.

Left with internet banking but the downloaded copy has no address and was rejected. What do I do as utility bills ain't in my name
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by SilentVboy: 1:03am On May 19, 2020
Which bank is that?...
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by SilentVboy: 1:04am On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Stuck at the address verification stage. Went to my bank to try to print my statement of account but they said they couldnt do it at this period.

Left with internet banking but the downloaded copy has no address and was rejected. What do I do as utility bills ain't in my name
Which bank is that? Why won't it have address on d statement?

That is why I like GTB. When I download my Gtb acct statement, it comes with my full address, fully signed and stamped. That is what I do use for my online Biz verifications.
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by Nobody: 6:53am On May 19, 2020
SilentVboy:
Which bank is that? Why won't it have address on d statement?

That is why I like GTB. When I download my Gtb acct statement, it comes with my full address, fully signed and stamped. That is what I do use for my online Biz verifications.

It was firstbank. I also have GTB I just went to collect my ATM card yesterday. And I reg my email with them too. By tomorrow I should try their internet banking to download my gtb statement of account. Thanks alot
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by SilentVboy: 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

It was firstbank. I also have GTB I just went to collect my ATM card yesterday. And I reg my email with them too. By tomorrow I should try their internet banking to download my gtb statement of account. Thanks alot
Ok sis. U welcome. Just go for GTB.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by Tochex101(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Sorry for the late quote....
Did you successfully verify the skrill?
Facing the same issue on my neteller as the e-statement does not carry my address.
Re: Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tochex101:

Sorry for the late quote....
Did you successfully verify the skrill?
Facing the same issue on my neteller as the e-statement does not carry my address.

Yes months ago. I later found that I must register for internet banking first. Then login to download it. You'll be asked if you need the stamped one or not. When you print, you'll discover that it contains your address.

The regular one doesn't have the address. Internet banking reg is the solution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CNG Conversion Kits / Adire Tie And Dye Training By Adirelounge / Makrom Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.