Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (65413 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by talk2aikay(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2017
I'm not surprised at his sentiments, was it not only recently that someone wrote an article about how the Imams in the mosques across northern Nigeria are brainwashing their zombie followers that PMB's sickness was not of natural causes but as a result of poison; because he amassed an undisclosed amount of money, and they are being clandestinely called to arms and recruited to cause mayhem in the event Buhari dies. I don't understand why those imbeciles will be spreading this sort of falsehood knowing how damaging it can be, and if you think this bastard was joking about killing 200 people, snap out of it; fool is dead serious, and trust me the mafia is already mobilising to see that no harm comes to their loyal soldier, after all; he just demonstrated an uncommon zeal that must be encouraged. It is such barbaric tendencies that are the real bane of Nigeria's continued existence. As a matter of urgency, this man should be arrested and locked away until he is deradicalized and fit to live decently in a decent society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by chiraqDemon(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2017
And tomorriw morning this guy will still be on the force?
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by davix4b(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Kill 200 million Nigerians not only 200 #hunger n starvation have been killing u guys in brono is dat no enough for u guys.# oloshi.....
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by ogastone(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
And he is not arrested.
This does not sound as a joke.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by kaycyor: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
These are the caliber of Force men we employ. just see his name Isah Saidu Biu.. maybe his from Maiduguri with *Biu* as surname. Boko Haram!!!!!
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

Inusa Saidu Biu, a police officer from Biu, a local government area in southern Borno state has threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari whom according to him was poisoned but was saved by God, dies.

Saidu Biu described Buhari as the cat with nine lives.

http://www.hotgistnaija.com/policeman-threatens-kill-200-nigerians-buhari-dies/
i wish I was the president of Nigeria,I will always be on nairaland to read all these devastating news. And people like this one will get by force deployment into the military and will be made to face boko haram all by himself.
Atleast that way,he should be able to kill 200 boko haram

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by MrEverest(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
We can now see the real Book harm now

This is bad. So sad

I want to believe that he's not the only one thinking this way
This must be the 1% time you do make sense, while the rest 99% is just saw dust and palm oil filled brain regurgitation! This terrorist in uniform mirrors the sentiment of majority of those savages up north, the only difference is that he was stvpid enough to post it on social media while the rest only have it etched on their mind. One Nigeria Indeed!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by vislabraye(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

Inusa Saidu Biu, a police officer from Biu, a local government area in southern Borno state has threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari whom according to him was poisoned but was saved by God, dies.

This is the height of irresponsibility for a law enforcement officer to utter such rubbish.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by youngbelieve(f): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2017
savages everywhere!!
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by debbie223(f): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Bokoharam that has been killing ur people how many of them havd u killed?Ignorance is a disease,u just confirmed it.Anyways na ur family members go be ur victims so no need to worry over ur foolishness.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by debbie223(f): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Bokoharam that has been killing ur people how many of them have u killed?Ignorance is a disease,u just confirmed it.Anyways na ur family members go be ur victims so no need to worry over ur foolishness.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Imagine this wasted sperm o!...
You n the redundant nomad can kiss the dust!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Georgeisco2007: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2017
My heart bleeds when I see news like this, expecially when I realize that nothing willbe done to such person because of where he's from. Believe me that if it were to be Yoruba or Igbo person, Muslim clerics would have ordered his arrest. One nigeria is a very big scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by PrinceAfo: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari made such comment in 2013 that baboons will be socked with blood if he does not win and nothing was done to him now look at a police officer saying such thing, this is boko haram in police uniform.
what a shame for Nigeria, that's why I will continue to say that Nigeria is not ONE and need to disintegrate.
mind you he's not gonna kill his brothers except for the Christian ones but he's gonna target visitors like Igbo's as usual.
#IsupportNnamdiKanu for a republic of Biafra,this vampires from the north are more evil than devil himself especially ndi alakoba

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by magoo10(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
fool
you better start with ur family first .
blood sucking vampires
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Stanleysteno(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Am very sure that u will start the killing by shooting urself in the heart first. U n ur kunu brain... Where them dss @, if na 2face won protest now, dem Dss prick go dey rise
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by 9japride(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
These are the set of numbskull that partakes in genocide. Southerners should always watch their backs especially when dealing with these animals in human form, the hate is real. Youth wise up, go up north is see Te level of animosity towards other tribes. Education and enlightenment is the only solution. Emir Sanusi is being harassed for speaking out.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by tiredface: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
DONT BE SURPRISE IF THE FOOOOL IS PROMOTED. ITS THEIR THING
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by lyricalz: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
know your enemy know yourself. pmb is way too worst than bokoharam.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Straight face
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
200 abokis will he kill preferably his kit and kin.

Nothing concern me.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Gabrich007: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2017
A perfect definition of stupidity coming from the northandside grin grin
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by multicolored(f): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Oga policeman, you are just a wasted sperm.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by tidedroid: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2017
if this is true and not made up by a blog to increase traffic shouldn't we be getting the news on how this guy has been indefinitely suspended from d force
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2017
The authorities should not let this slide. Its should be taken seriously. Imagine a security personnel for that matter!
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by oblaak(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Grinch:
Am so ashamed to be in d same country with these pp.

Mods: Why are u guys so bias? U let some people express their God giving will freely n u decided to ban others. Well keep doing it,a time is coming when there will b no one wanting to log on to NL.
cc:segun
Don't mind them. If you comment the truth about a matter, you get banned but once it comes to support for negative things, they look away. This forum only breeds hate and religious war

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by jericco1(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
You'll kill over 200 Nigerians just for one man's life. What a twerp, go join killer squad na. Fool

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Ak2fyn(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
where were you when Boko haram ransacked Biu and killed ur people, shey u kno how to kill 200 pple, may God forgive you
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by brobro: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Let us not be taken by statement like arrest him. This is the kind of lies that northern tell their people, that the president was poisoned. They should stop all this lies , ,are they not tired of kill in the region.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Saintp(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Imagine if this one is near a peaceful anti buhari protest, this one will just open fire sharp sharp and kill as many people as possible.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by buffalowings: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Sif things are done right in this country

This guy needs to be sacked asap

And prosecuted

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by gosmoney(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

this man has got mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.