Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (65414 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by kingPhidel(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Werey....
Onniara
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by crackhouse(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
He should be hanged right away
what he said is in favour of this administration and also he's a northerner and Muslim so nobody will hang him but if Nigerians make too much noise about it they will set up a committee to investigate him and then caution him not to make such statement publicly again and Nigerians will accept and be happy that an action was taken and they will move on their lives.

That's how the north fu..Ck us everyday.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by ladygerry: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017
DSS will not see this man, DSS will not hear this statement, if its Apostle Suleiman, they will rush down to arrest him and claim he is inciting violence.... mtcheeaww

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Excuzeme: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Who are the 200 people he seeks to kill

Hope they are not Biafrans and Christians.?

Hhehehehe grin grin

Did you not read the Mad-man's tirade?
He said to kill those people wishing death on the President! shocked shocked

And me & you know the people doing so... and which part of the Kontiri they hail from. grin undecided undecided

But make dem nor too dey fear, they are "brave" pheofle, unlike the 'kowards' from Afonja
grin grin
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by blackboy(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2017
BigStout:
The DSS will look elsewhere on this. If this comment was made by a southerner, they will invade and arrest him and his house hold. Nnamdi Kanu did not kill a fly, yet he's been locked up for 2 years. Here is a northern baboon threatening to kill 200 people, but as usual he will be ignored by the hypocritical security forces
let's wait, I'm sure he will be invited by the DSS after he has been dismissed by the police.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Excuzeme: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari got power through bloodshed but God has denied him the health to utilize that power

The cries of those murdered because of Buhari have been heard by God and He is fighting Buhari back

If Buhari dies, only the North will burn and Nigeria restructured or disintegrated

Sarrki do you want to bet with me on this one

You see, it is statement like yours above, that justifies the rubbish the Policeman wrote!

How can you say God is denying Buhari the good health to enjoy Power, when millions of Nigerians voted Buhari into Power?
Are you God or His spokes-person, to be mocking the President like that?

Shame on You, you are not different from that Policeman...He kills with his Gun, you kill with your rotten mouth.

And l bet the Policeman should be on the lookout for people like you.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
now this prick needs to loss his job asap and get locked up for murder before the fact

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by gonkin(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari got power through bloodshed but God has denied him the health to utilize that power

The cries of those murdered because of Buhari have been heard by God and He is fighting Buhari back

If Buhari dies, only the North will burn and Nigeria restructured or disintegrated

For all i care buhari is a walking corpse waiting announcement. Skin on bones i would give him my location, he would beg to live when boys don beat sense enter him body
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by matoxy(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
You better arrest this man, he must be a book haram member. IGP over to you
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Laird(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
HOMEBOY CANT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by outflank: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
What is the DSS waiting for? Here's one for them, but as he is from the zombie lot, they just might turn a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by bigfather(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Hotgistnaija.com

Inusa Saidu Biu, a police officer from Biu, a local government area in southern Borno state has threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari whom according to him was poisoned but was saved by God, dies.

Saidu Biu described Buhari as the cat with nine lives.

http://www.hotgistnaija.com/policeman-threatens-kill-200-nigerians-buhari-dies/

DSS nor see this kain thing now o !
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by KRDCROWN(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Unqualified, stupid police officer boko haram in police uniforms mental derainer
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by henocherry18: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
He should be hanged right away
He will be promoted soon for saying this trash. Immunity covers him cos he is a Muslim and a northerner. These always think they on this country and happy that Boko haram is dealing with them

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by emenezer(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Now this is treason get the Negrod arrested asap

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Mesutlewy(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2017
DSS where are u nah...Nw this is the real threat to human lives

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Another Book haram in the making
He should be lynched ASAP
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by YelloweWest: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
I'm not surprised. Buhari himself had once ordered his people to kill their perceived enemies.

Northerners and violence is 5&6
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by DozieInc(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
And he is still in the NPF

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by kabawa(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Grinch:
Am so ashamed to be in d same country with these pp.

Mods: Why are u guys so bias? U let some people express their God giving will freely n u decided to ban others. Well keep doing it,a time is coming when there will b no one wanting to log on to NL.
cc:segun

Just kill ya sef and stop speaking from ya anus grin
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Gkemz: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
There's no difference between him and a boko haram terrorist
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by chigoziri2403(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2017
their imams and sheikhs spread hate gospels in the mosques, I heard the rumours spreading was that Buhari was poisoned by people that want Osibanjo to take over, the imams wield so much power over there
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by wristbangle: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
We can now see the real Book harm now

This is bad. So sad

I want to believe that he's not the only one thinking this way

For him to have said shows he is one already. He can't say such in a civilised society.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Yo ! Yo ! Yo !

What up homie ? Jay Zee, man, why you be saying you fitt'na straight up bust a cap on yo African brothers man ? What up with that ?

Why you playin' it off and wearing that uniform,Bro? Think we ain't gon' know its you? Ain't no simple muffugus up in this muffuguh here, boy !

Momma dit'n raise no fools, bro. You ain't fooling nobody, no how.

We can see Jay Zee lips from a muffugin MILE AWAY, bro, and you know that's right.

Now go back to pluckin' yo wife at home in Beverly Hills, and stop tryin'a mess with Africa like we is some monkey-asz muffugus up in here.

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by fujirice: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Wait o! Let me get something straight, did you people say this guy is a police officer as in a Nigerian Police Force personnel?

This is worrisome! Very!
Our paramilitary and military formations has been infiltrated by lunatics.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by iukpe: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
I do not know why people ignore the simply procedure for quitting a job. Do you have to be arrested and maybe jailed before you resign? Why does this man choose the hard way out?
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by oodua1stson: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2017
An average Ab0ki is a blood thirsty murderous killer.

I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Alfranco(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Pascal181:
descendants of ishamel with their hate. as the full say that's what he will do except they eliminate him b4 that day o
They will insist they are 'peaceful' still. laughable...
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by buchilino(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
TOMORROW ONE CUCUMBER WILL SHOUT ONE NIGERIA. BUNCH OF JACKASS.
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by Robinhood477: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

brother I think I has the only one who know this. God has not star yet
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by buchilino(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
TOMORROW ONE CUCUMBER WILL SHOUT ONE NIGERIA. BUNCH OF JACKASSES
Re: "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens by fakati(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2017
This fool should not be in the police force and should be arrested asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.