Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners (18021 Views)

Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind / Perfect Peace-of-mind For Your Car. / Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2010
lagos satellite image

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2010
it guru,
good work here. can i switch off the engine directly from my hand set or do i need to log on to your website to do that?
also can one hear the conversations of the thieves in a stolen vehicle direct from ones handset?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ George_D

Yes you can swith off the engine either from your Phone by SMS or by our Client Application from anywhere in the world.

Yes you can listen to conversation in your Vehicle and within 5 meters radius from your Cell Phone or even from our Client Application.

Hope your questions are well answered!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
what do you mean by 5m radius? so if it is more than 5m what happens?
and i'm not comfortable with this sms deactivation. what if there is no gsm network
where the crime is commited?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2010
George_D:

what do you mean by 5m radius? so if it is more than 5m what happens?
and i'm not comfortable with this sms deactivation. what if there is no gsm network
where the crime is commited?

What I mean by 5 meters radius is that you can listen to conversation inside your Car and possibly outside within 5 meters around your Vehicle.

On your second question, you can shutdown by SMS but whereby there is no GSM network, you can shutdown from our Client Application.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
it guru,
thanks for your response. do you have contacts in warri?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
George_D:

it guru,
thanks for your response. do you have contacts in warri?

Our Headquaters is in Benin City, so we control Warri and environs from here. Our other Offices are in Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Otta. Lagos Office will up in few weeks time.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
ok. will be contacting you soon.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by inspiredm(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
George_D:

So Much plan Underway for this Highlander, I hail O. wink
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2010
bros inspired! how man go do now? smiley
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
George_D:

We are waiting to work with you so you can join our numerous Happy Customers who have made a wise choice!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by damola1: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2010
Anyone used this service yet?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2010
damola1:

Anyone used this service yet?

Many have used and are still using our Products even many from Nairaland here as well. But for the fact that this has to do with Vehicle Security and privacy, we can't disclose our clients to you except if any of our Nairaland Client can be bold enough to tell their story about our product.

If your question is based on being sceptical about making payment and not get the product or get the product and not get all our quoted and proposed features; once you are serious we can send our Technician with the Equipment, then after installation and your confirmation that all our proposed features are working then you pay through our Technician.

No matter your location in Nigeria, it's same price, same features and same coverage upto street names.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
it guru,
that means you can send your technician to warri when i'm ready?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

it guru,
that means you can send your technician to warri when i'm ready?

Once you are ready, just give me a call, I will send a Technician to your location with the equipment. After installation then you give the Money to my Technician.

Our Technicians can travel to anywhere in Nigeria. I can assure you 2 weeks Money back guarranty if you are not satisfied with our Product and our Services we have quoted here.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
ok, it guru. will be contacting you soon-hopefully.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

ok, it guru. will be contacting you soon-hopefully.

No Problems, we are at your service!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
inspired_m:

So Much plan Underway for this Highlander, I hail O. wink

Oga Inspired, Don't forget to invite us to Secure the Highlander once sold, to give your customer Peace of Mind and Security against Auto-Theft.

Moreso, I think your name should be in the list of 50 Greatest Nairaland Legend that is being compiled right now as you have contributed so immensly to the Auto Section of this forum.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by wazobia1: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
IT Guru great reponses and clear info. I will definitely need you to install the tracker on my truck which arrives in Lagos in May. I will call you.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2010
more screenshots

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2010
wazobia1:

IT Guru great reponses and clear info. I will definitely need you to install the tracker on my truck which arrives in Lagos in May. I will call you.

Just give us a call once you are ready and I bet you won't regret you did.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2010
For those of us in Lagos, Our Lagos Office will be open from Monday 19th April 2010.

Thank you for your patronage and concern for Security and Safety.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2010
when will you open a branch in warri?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
George_D:

when will you open a branch in warri?

Warri is not far from our Benin office, But we are surely working on it. At present, we have in Benin City, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Ota Ogun State and Nassarawa State.

The address will be published soon or you can check up at our website www.hiphensolutions.com
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
ok, try and hasten up. benin is not same as warri.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2010
George_D:

ok, try and hasten up. benin is not same as warri.

Sure, we will.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2010
Hiphen Solutions Haul-Trac for Haulage Companies

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by GeorgeD1(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2010
your into haulage too?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
George_D:

your into haulage too?

Yes, we have product for Haulage Companies, Truck Managers and Truck Owners to give them full control of their Trucks from anywhere in the World.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2010
As per your requests, here is our Lagos Contact Office

Lagos Office:

109 Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Phone: 234-706-300-2573, 234-704-011-4613

More of our Contact Offices will be posted for your reference.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:29am On May 01, 2010
Abuja Contact Office:

Suite C10, Busy Mart Plaza,
Ebite Ukiwe Street, Jabi, F.C.T, Nigeria

Phone: 234-803-930-0553, 234-809-684-8583, 234-812-097-7909
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by Init2winit(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2010
I have a truck for sale:
Details:
IVECO Cursor
30 Tonnes
Semi automatic
2003, 53 reg (bought new in 2003) - Original purchase documents and service history available plus reference number details to contact the manufacturer if necessary).
6 x 2 lift axle
Very good engine
Semi Automatic
Electric windows
Boxed
Diff Lick
Audio Stereo
29 ft body
Tail Lift
LEZ Compliant (UK Low Emission Zone compliance test passed)
One owner (in the UK before I purchased it)
8 months MOT (at purchase date in the UK)

Purchased in the UK.
Very good working condition - Ready to go. No work required.
Painted and Registered at AP
Service history documents available
Only two owners (used in the UK and purchase and exported to Nigeria)
Left hand drive
No work required on the truck
Comprehensive insurance
Brand new Tyres and Batteries

Please contact me for more details if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2011 Model Mini Cooper Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / 08 SIENNA FULLEST OPTION 3.5M LAST!!! / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.