Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (116199 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by Brushless: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
9jakohai:
Sad

Ishola Oyenwusi looks very handsome, charismatic, and was probably very intelligent.

Indeed...playing by a different script, he probably would still be alive by now.

Instead, he was sent six feet under the ground....prematurely.

Life...is a sum of the choices we make. You choose the life of crime....you pay the price. You choose the life of hardwork....well, you might never get your face in the Daily times....but you will live long and see your grandchildren...because no how....your hard wrk...your hard hustle....WILL PAY.
This is what this story teach us. Oyenusi, assumming he was not into robbery and still living, will be about seventy years old or slighty above and will probably be a grand father by now. Well, the choice is left to individuals. As you make your bed, so you will lie on it.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by kayone6237(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
see as the guy resemble lala
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by jbnm: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyenusi confessed that he was not to die alone because he did not commit the crimes alone. He vomited the names of other members of the gang which were as follows: Joseph Osamedike, Ambrose Nwokobia, Joel Amamieye, Philip Ogbolumain, Ademola Adegbitan and Stephen Ndubuokwu.

that's a snitch.

2 Likes

Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmartyPants:
Every 3 months this story graces the frontpage. Why are we celebrating an armed robber?

cos if u steal Maggi,u wont get celebrated naaaa
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by princejamestech: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Memories, my Dad(rip) was one of soldiers in the ranks that fired and killed the notorious gang of Oyenusi at the public execution ground.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
So what is the meaning or essence of this story?..
Is he a hero or what?
Or we should all start stealing and smiling I don't get

he is a Hero like Tinubu
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flashmove:

How many times will this make front page. This is not a relevant information.

this story sweet die..Back,then i use to Read my dads Newspaper mostly Newwatch.
If u ever get time to Read Buhari story,u will hate buba and know he is a sadist!!!!!
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ekakamba:
shocked

this story sweet die..Back,then i use to Read my dads Newspaper mostly Newwatch.
If u ever get time to Read Buhari story,u will hate buba and know he is a sadist!!!!!
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Forward the link to bubu story ,abi?
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
na wah, nor b same thing we hear for news yesterday of some cult group that kill a family recently... its coming back gradually.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by iwadobo: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
He thought bullets won't penetrate him, hence the smile. Juju no dey work Jare. It is a scam.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
unitysheart:

Who says? You apparently don't know that a live cat fish had to be removed from inside of oyenusi belly before he could be killed.
The president was involved in capturing Anini, we all know even Babangida was worried and that shows how big and daring his operations were. Oyenusi might have more juju and stuff but you need to look at numbers of banks anini robbed in his lifetime and the big big high profiled robbers working for him e.g. Monday osunbor, Ofege, eweka, alhaji zed, Henry ekponwan. All this guys were big time robbers but ended up working for him. I will accept oyenusi has more juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by PureMe01: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

You are just pained!
a pained free guy is way better than an enslaved loyal servant.enjoy your slavery
as an AFONJA,u know wat I mean.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by alaskabobi: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
more..
dis guy go enjoy hell fire
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by Gbangbalicious: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
This uniform made them look brighter even in the dull picture.....I guess the new black color has a spiritual attachment to them.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
This reminds me of JB.

JB legs were lifted up from the ground when he and his mates were shot in ilorin.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Marvel1206:

It is obvious you didn't get the details. Anini was caught unawares in his home but he attempted to play the officers who came to arrest him so he was brutally shot in his leg which led to its amputation.. So amputation was done to preserve his life until judgement day and not out of fear Mr
you are right.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by dfrost: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
He is a kid robber when you compare him with Lawrence Anini. Anini killed more police, snatched car from Assistant inspector general of police Christopher Omeben, killed his driver, attack and nearly killed state commissioner of police, he robbed more banks than any one in Nigeria history, had biggest robbers as at the time working under him . Even Babangida feared him with the dare way anini operates. I will accept Oyenusi has more juju and often disappeared according to history.

When anini was captured, one of his leg had to be cut off, all part of fear of not letting him escape but under the disguise he's injured

You wrote the bolded. How sure are you about this? Just curious because I heard a different version of the story although you are not far from the truth.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
princejamestech:
Memories, my Dad(rip) was one of soldiers in the ranks that fired and killed the notorious gang of Oyenusi at the public execution ground.
my brothers told me how my dad will drag them to go watch public executions at bar beach in those days, he will say if you steal you end up like this thieves their back to the drums.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
dfrost:

You wrote the bolded. How sure are you about this? Just curious because I heard a different version of the story although you are not far from the truth.
I kind of correct it, it was amputated but not cos of escape, cos he was injured.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by dfrost: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
distilledwalex:

Read your history well.. Anini was shot in the leg by the guy that caught him.. When he denied he wasn't the one. It was after that he confessed to been the one they've been looking for..

My broda I tire for his account because that wasn't what I was told shocked.

Modified: He corrected the story.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by dfrost: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I kind of correct it, it was amputated but not cos of escape, cos he was injured.

Aha. I for say nah. Thanks for correcting some of us are putting history down.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by ekensi01: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
SmartyPants:
Every 3 months this story graces the frontpage. Why are we celebrating an armed robber?
Not celebrating then oh, just trying to let those who are coming that this is the way they will end.

1 Like

Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

We're not celebrating arm robbery

This is a warning to his brothers who are following his footsteps

Even though he's the leader, most of his gang members are not Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by DJInfluence: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
He is a kid robber when you compare him with Lawrence Anini. Anini killed more police, snatched car from Assistant inspector general of police Christopher Omeben, killed his driver, attack and nearly killed state commissioner of police, he robbed more banks than any one in Nigeria history, had biggest robbers as at the time working under him . Even Babangida feared him with the dare way anini operates. I will accept Oyenusi has more juju and often disappeared according to history.
Anini na Don dada, the Godfather of armed robbery in naija. no contest at all. Wey police officers start to wear mufti for fear of Anini. The guy na legend.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The president was involved in capturing Anini, we all know even Babangida was worried and that shows how big and daring his operations were. Oyenusi might have more juju and stuff but you need to look at numbers of banks anini robbed in his lifetime and the big big high profiled robbers working for him e.g. Monday osunbor, Ofege, eweka, alhaji zed, Henry ekponwan. All this guys were big time robbers but ended up working for him. I will accept oyenusi has more juju.

I concur. Oyenusi never attacked banks
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by manikspears: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
back in the days, just know that na NTA channel 7 go report the news.
indomie generation spotted grin
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by manikspears: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
jbnm:
Oyenusi confessed that he was not to die alone because he did not commit the crimes alone. He vomited the names of other members of the gang which were as follows: Joseph Osamedike, Ambrose Nwokobia, Joel Amamieye, Philip Ogbolumain, Ademola Adegbitan and Stephen Ndubuokwu.

that's a snitch.
grin
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by ilevic(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
He killed and stole with gun and eventually smiled to his death.
Yet those who steal and kill wt pen are smiling to their homes.
Re: Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
DJInfluence:
Anini na Don dada, the Godfather of armed robbery in naija. no contest at all. Wey police officers start to wear mufti for fear of Anini. The guy na legend.
I heard stories how police will hear Anini is operating and they wear something on top their uniforms and run away because he just want to kill as many police as he could. I agreed na godfather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.