Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (28892 Views)

I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Nigeriadondie: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Basic123:
Your elders didn't tell you wole soyinka went to jail because of biafra.
Yes i know and really appreciate Soyinka. Yes he and may be a just a few unnamed Yorubas. So Soyinka's stand was personal borne out of sympathy for d killings of d igbos in 1966 and not a reflection of the position of the entire yorubas am sure ur elders told u that. I am sure also ut elders told u that Yorubas were in d Federal troops that fought against Biafra d likes of Obj, Adekunle aka Black scorpion, Alanni Akinrinnade etc
I am also sure ur elders told u that d first people to ever think of seceeding were not d igbos who did it in self defence as they were slaughtered in d north. Rather the northerner during d infamous Araba riot in 1966
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Kc3000: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Yes i know and really appreciate Soyinka. Yes he and may be a just a few unnamed Yorubas. So Soyinka's stand was personal borne out of sympathy for d killings of d igbos in 1966 and not a reflection of the position of the entire yorubas am sure ur elders told u that. I am sure also ut elders told u that Yorubas were in d Federal troops that fought against Biafra d likes of Obj, Adekunle aka Black scorpion, Alanni Akinrinnade etc
I am also sure ur elders told u that d first people to ever think of seceeding were not d igbos who did it in self defence as they were slaughtered in d north. Rather the northerner during d infamous Araba riot in 1966

Anyone that tells you Soyinka supported Biafra is a liar. I've heard Soyinka himself talk of his involvement with Biafra. He went to Biafra on behalf of a group of Nigerian writers to convince their colleagues in Biafra to drop the Biafra agenda. He met with Christopher Okigbo in Enugu and then returned to Nigeria. The Nigerian government was angry at him for visiting Biafra and jailed him. That was the extent of Soyinka's involvement in Biafra, as expressed by the man himself.

You have to be careful with the fantastic nonsense you ingest from revisionist, they repeat their lies till they start to believe it. They'll tell you the same fairy tale of Fajuyi insisting to die with Ironsi, but facts gleaned from the participants and witnesses of the execution, suggest that Fajuyi was clearly targeted for execution because of his involvement in the January 15th coup.

1 Like

Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ipodstinks: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2017
odduduwa:
Lagos is not Yoruba its a no man's land
OK. Are you satisfied?. Go and tell Ambode and Akinolu.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ipodstinks: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Kc3000:

Anyone that tells you Soyinka supported Biafra is a liar. I've heard Soyinka himself talk of his involvement with Biafra. He went to Biafra on behalf of a group of Nigerian writers to convince their colleagues in Biafra to drop the Biafra agenda. He met with Christopher Okigbo in Enugu and then returned to Nigeria. The Nigerian government was angry at him for visiting Biafra and jailed him. That was the extent of Soyinka's involvement in Biafra, as expressed by the man himself.

You have to be careful with the fantastic nonsense you ingest from revisionist, they repeat their lies till they start to believe it. They'll tell you the same fairy tale of Fajuyi insisting to die with Ironsi, but facts gleaned from the participants and witnesses of the execution, suggest that Fajuyi was clearly targeted for execution because of his involvement in the January 15th coup.
lie from the pit of hell, we all knew what happened to Fajuyi, we all knew how he fault to go down with ironsi. Even your elders told us the story when I was serving in the east. Who are the witness, can you name them, stop talking rubbish to cover up yourself. Go to school and ask for the history book. Stop this your ingrate behavior.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Kc3000: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
lie from the pit of hell, we all knew what happened to Fajuyi, we all knew how he fault to go down with ironsi. Even your elders told us the story when I was serving in the east. Who are the witness, can you name them, stop talking rubbish to cover up yourself. Go to school and ask for the history book. Stop this your ingrate behavior.

Shut the hell up. Beer parlour jists gathered from your drunken elders would not suffice here, no matter how many times you repeat it. Spend less time trolling on nairaland and actually do some research before you post.

Now, go and look up what Lt. Walbe, one of the northern officers that executed Fajuyi had to say. He made it clear that Fajuyi was one of their targets because of his involvement in the Jan 15th coup. If you need more, go read up on what Flight Lt. Nwankwo(Ironsi's ADC), who was there and survived the ordeal has to say.These are two first hand accounts from two soldiers that were directly involved, and they completely rubbish your fairy tales.

Besides your beer parlour jists, can you provide any supporting account from any of the people that participated in that episode? If you must know the truth, Fajuyi was very scared and begged for his life. I do not hold it against him, as he was confronted by an impending violent death.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by gberra: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smoothie01:
Abeg keep shut! what support?? and which leaders??You and ur brother were just dere for show....don't ever mistake it for "support"....You do smtin and den come out to express surprise that "ur act is unprecedented"; for ur mind, you've turn to record breaker....
wah happens in the long run will prove if ur supposed support is really a support, till den...just shut it
I was wrong to have thought of you a detribalised Nigerian. I thought we could build a conversation seeing you come off rare. You might not have been a vocal bigot but your admiration towards such does.. I observed diligently & you were caught pants down. Thank goodness you haven't yielded my call, you would have been playing a poser all along. Now you know that my motive was not to slide in. My respect for you is gone for good.

Need I say, Henceforth, I will mete out corresponding treat you deserve as a bigot you are... What Nonsense . Good radiance to bad rubbish

The angry one angry
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Smoothie01(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
(
And you are??....smh...Just stay off my mentions Mr. detribalized my foot....You don't count to me, will never.... angry
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by gberra: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]Smoothie01:

And you are??....smh...Just stay off my mentions Mr. detribalized my foot....You don't count to me, will never[/s].... angry
What stupid mentions are you on about?..does your fuccking mentions pay my bills?..who u epp??.

If you trash talk, I walk into your mentions, fry ur ass, leave you biting the dust & walk out. Exactly what I do your inveterate folks.

Funny how a poser who is not worth more than 3likes & 2shares in life be forming "you don't count to me ". grin grin.. I'll feed you magnanimously for a year.

Igbos are fools.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Smoothie01(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
Rants and more rants....I ask again, who are you?? Till I get a proper introduction, you remain a NOBODY!!!
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by gberra: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smoothie01:

Rants and more rants....I ask again, who are you?? Till I get a proper introduction, you remain a NOBODY!!!
A proper introduction while you're acting snub?.. gberra ain't no fool.

BTW, what's your definition of a proper introduction?

The angry one angry
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by Smoothie01(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
A proper introduction while you're acting snub?.. gberra ain't no fool.

BTW, what's your definition of a proper introduction?

The angry one angry
smh...If you lack basic comprehension skills, then sorry this convo is just a waste of time...Go on with ur usual rants, you'll henceforth be ignored...I can't be dragged to ur shitty level; no time!
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by gberra: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smoothie01:

smh...If you lack basic comprehension skills, then sorry this convo is just a waste of time...Go on with ur usual rants, you'll henceforth be ignored...I can't be dragged to ur shitty level; no time!
This is pure brainlessness. No matter what you are, this is too damn expensive. You do not hurt my pride in exchange for pleasantries. smoothie01 going down this path will be a very rough ride for you.

The angry one angry
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by ipodstinks: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kc3000:

Shut the hell up. Beer parlour jists gathered from your drunken elders would not suffice here, no matter how many times you repeat it. Spend less time trolling on nairaland and actually do some research before you post.

Now, go and look up what Lt. Walbe, one of the northern officers that executed Fajuyi had to say. He made it clear that Fajuyi was one of their targets because of his involvement in the Jan 15th coup. If you need more, go read up on what Flight Lt. Nwankwo(Ironsi's ADC), who was there and survived the ordeal has to say.These are two first hand accounts from two soldiers that were directly involved, and they completely rubbish your fairy tales.

Besides your beer parlour jists, can you provide any supporting account from any of the people that participated in that episode? If you must know the truth, Fajuyi was very scared and begged for his life. I do not hold it against him, as he was confronted by an impending violent death.

Yinmu, everything is glaring. Keep deceiving yourself. We know the truth. Keep listening to the talks from the mouth of your kolanut eating elders.
Re: The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK by kozmicity: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
vayne:
Fayose,I know what you are doing but continue.
Edumare blessing fall on you...i just dey watch this man since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.