Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? (1949 Views)

Xiaomi Or Samsung / Samsung Galaxy J7 Or S6? Pls / Samsung Galaxy J7 Or S6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Samsung J7 or Samsung S7 Which is better?

Guys and ladies, i'm trying to buy a Samsung Phone, I have two options, Samsung S7 and Samsung J7

Which can you recommend ?

I'm into business and move around a lot.. I like to look corporate... Which of both would fit my lifestyle?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Conversion(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is almost too obvious that an S7 is better than a J7. S7 is about 250k, but u can go for the A7 which is about 200k or the J7 prime which is about 112k. (the regular J7 is somewhat stale).
connectpoint:

Guys and ladies, i'm trying to buy a Samsung Phone, I have two options, Samsung S7 and Samsung J7

I'm into business and move around a lot.. I like to look corporate... Which of both would fit my lifestyle?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Friedyokes: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
They aren't even in the same league ...s7 a flagship being compared to j7 a midranger ....answer is clear isn't it ...the pricing of both should even be a clue

2 Likes

Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Conversion:
It is almost too obvious that an S7 is better than a J7. S7 is about 250k, but u can go for the A7 which is about 200k or the J7 prime which is about 112k. (the regular J7 is somewhat stale).

Thanks you just resolved my crisis

I got the chance to get an S7 with a 2gb RAM and 64gb Storage and a J7 with 1.5Gb RAM and 16gb storage so i was wondering which was a better option..because the S7 appeared to have higher config but the J7 was way more expensive so it made me wonder if they were unique features to J7 that made it better than S7

Thanks

Will go make my purchase now
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by BrianRoss: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
connectpoint:

I got the chance to get an S7 with a 2gb RAM and 64gb Storage and a J7 with 1.5Gb RAM and 16gb storage so i was wondering which was a better option..because the S7 appeared to have higher config but the J7 was way more expensive so it made me wonder if they were unique features to J7 that made it better than S7

Thanks

Bros that s7 is fake o
S7 is 4gb ram and not 2gb
S7 is way better than j7 sir

Chk well before buying
U can easily buy a fake Samsung

3 Likes

Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
BrianRoss:

Bros that s7 is fake o
S7 is 4gb ram and not 2gb
S7 is way better than j7 sir

Chk well before buying
U can easily buy a fake Samsung

hehehe

abi make i keep my money dey use my itel jeje

how do i discern btw real and fake ?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by henry007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
connectpoint:

hehehe

abi make i keep my money dey use my itel jeje

how do i discern btw real and fake ?

From Itel to s7? That upgrade na die.

Look at TECNO or Infinix latest devices and then decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
henry007:

Thanks

My choice
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by ollah2: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
henry007:

Small time dem go say dem no be marketer.

1 Like

Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by henry007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

Youtube marketer lol mumu!
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Norman4real(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
connectpoint:

Thanks

Loooool... which s7 is that with 2GB Ram. S7 should have 4GB
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Norman4real(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
ollah2:

Hes just promoting his YouTube videos.
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Ebubemg(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
connectpoint:

Thanks

Bro run for ur life, that s7 is fake, s7 comes with 4g ram 32g storage, I know because I have used the phone and pls don't put j7 and s7 in the same sentence
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ebubemg:
Bro run for ur life, that s7 is fake, s7 comes with 4g ram 32g storage, I know because I have used the phone and pls don't put j7 and s7 in the same sentence

Lol okay boss
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by ollah2: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Norman4real:
Hes just promoting his YouTube videos.

How does promotion of Tecno and Infinix YouTube videos correlate with Samsung?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by henry007(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ebubemg:

The account you're replying sef is fake lol. I just checked lol
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Worksunlimited: 2:16am On Apr 27, 2017
connectpoint:

In crocodile and lizard, which one is deadlier?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Norman4real(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
ollah2:

How does promotion of Tecno and Infinix YouTube videos correlate with Samsung?
Nothing apparently, he just knows that they're the hottest topic online and he's getting us to watch his videos that's all
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by ollah2: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Norman4real:
Nothing apparently, he just knows that they're the hottest topic online and he's getting us to watch his videos that's all

And who made them the hottest online topic?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by wolfenstein(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
ppl can compare Sha.........it's just like comparing mercedes s600 with Mercedes e350. haba who wan win b4
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Norman4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
ollah2:

And who made them the hottest online topic?
Just take a look through Nairaland and see which phones currently are having a lot of topics. Or check through African tech blogs and see which phones are currently being unboxed and reviewed, you'll understand what i mean. It has nothing to do with them actually being the best phones around.
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by kogbaski99: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Me I like Tecno PhonePad 3
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by ollah2: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Norman4real:
Just take a look through Nairaland and see which phones currently are having a lot of topics. Or check through African tech blogs and see which phones are currently being unboxed and reviewed, you'll understand what i mean. It has nothing to do with them actually being the best phones around.

Goes back to the initial discourse, paid marketers. African tech blogs? Lol.
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Norman4real(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
ollah2:

Goes back to the initial discourse, paid marketers. African tech blogs? Lol.
Come on, its not so. While its true that tecno and infinix usually provide them with review units at no cost, this doesn't equate to bribery. I believe they try to be honest in their reviews. Besides its not like HTC, apple and the like are giving them the same offers. You cant review what you don't have.
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by ollah2: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Norman4real:
Come on, its not so. While its true that tecno and infinix usually provide them with review units at no cost, this doesn't equate to bribery. I believe they try to be honest in their reviews. Besides its not like HTC, apple and the like are giving them the same offers. You cant review what you don't have.

And who says reviewers are truthful with their reviews?
Who says they aren't to lie about some features of the phones ?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Conversion(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2017
So connectpoint have you placed your order ?
Re: Samsung J7 Or Samsung S7 Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Conversion:
So connectpoint have you placed your order ?

Yeah.. spoken to my boss in Pennyslavania.. to avoid the wahala of getting ripped, she's shipping it to me..Thanks for helping out

(1) (Reply)

Gionee's A1 Flagship Looks And Feels Like Good Value For Money / A Cheap Dell Laptop For Sale / How To Accumulate And Enjoy Airtel 4GB For Just N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.