Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (27829 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by tete7000(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
It is all gradually coming to an end. We just need some patience.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by discusant: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:
The need for proper explanation of the president's nonappearance is now necessary. This is no parliamentary system and he's not a monarch.
Experience have taught us better.

So long as Yoruba and Igbo don't get together, even a dead northern Nigerian can be ruling Nigeria as long as the dead man's cabal wants.

So long as Yoruba and Igbo don't get together, even a cow from northern Nigeria can win the most qualified professor of Law in Nigeria's presidential election.

Worse, most Yoruba and Igbo people do not even understand how the skewed political structure created by northern soldiers makes Yoruba and Igbo Political class look onto the north like Lucozade in Nigeria's political process.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by okoliexpress: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
i keep wondering the mental, emotional and spiritual battle VP Osinbajo is facing in all this... i wonder what goes on in his mind each passing day.... God help our VP...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by DamiBukola: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
harmless011:
We still have a long way to go in this country, looking at this scenario you will discover that few individuals are just playing games with the collective interest of over 180M Nigerians.
How on earth could Nigerians be kept in the dark concerning the whereabout of our president, they are not even carrying the VP and the ministers along.
How can one explain the fact that State House Chief of Protocols have to suddenly whisper to the VP that the presido is not coming to the meeting giving him go ahead to commence the meeting.
When we start asking questions that will call you names and at the same time asking that you pray for the president and support his government, this is the most deceptive government ever.
And who said Nigeria Population is up to 180 Million?
The 2006 population was rigged, Nigeria population is not up to 100 Million let alone 170 abi 180 ni? gbe nu e jare

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by jjjjj2017: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

2023 only?
why not till thy kingdom come
really? alright, bubu till cockerel get teeth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Achor1111(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
today is not Friday, he functions as Friday's president......Fayose

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by discusant: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why can't President Buhari rule Nigeria, even from beyond? Southerners are mere "attachees" to north in contemporary Nigeria. Because:

Northern Nigeria used its soldiers to proliferate 20 new states in the ONE northern region, but created only 17 states in the TWO southern regions.

Northern Nigeria used its soldiers to supervise a constitution which stipulates that a presidential candidate needs 25% of votes in (1/3 of 36 states) 24 states, to win presidential election.
In other words, unless north does not want a northerner to become president, even a cow from the north can win a Bill Clinton or Barack Obama from the south of Nigeria in any presidential election.

Worse, lots of Southern Nigerians do not yet understand the fraud in Nigeria's political structure; fraud where one unit yielded 20, but two units yielded only 17; fraud because in federal countries, land mass is never used as yard stick to create new states or provinces from the existing federal units.

There ought to have been more states in the two southern regions than in one northern region after Abacha created the last set of states in Nigeria.

Through undue large political representation which north draws from north's large number of states, northern politicians spurn every attempt OBJ and GEJ made at restructuring the country politically.

Guess why a Muhammadu Buhari emerged president of Nigeria, a country which has tens of thousands of younger and better qualified presidential materials than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannycrown:

ShoutUp there zombie! Obamabinladen described you and co well, COMPOUND FOOL.

LOL i can feel your pain hahaha sore looser..

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xtopher123:

Sometimes I wonder where people like you are picked from to defend someone the Millions of Nigerians had already written off..

Swear with your Father's grave that if this was Jonathan or anybody else you wouldn't have FallenWithBuhari by now.. *Spits*

The last time i check, Over 12million looser voted for GEJ so they surely will still be pained about how over 15millions progressive show their hero the way out of aso rock..

Sorry your hero get the chance and mismanage it by being control by some puss.y hahaha

Well nothing your likes can do about it that wailing everyday PMB remain Nigeria president according to constitution..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by greatcid02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
APC should publicly tell us the president's whereabout..How long shall we continue in this hide and seek game? May God help us!!!
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't even get it. So these bastards want us to do exactly as they do.

Any idiot who can't stand one supporting Buhari in the forum should go fvck themselves inside the lagoon.

These same fools still call the ineffectual buffoon a hero and can't stand one supporting Buhari.

Dem never see anything.

Omenka the thing tire me oooo, The last time i check even devil has his own followers..

I am for Buhari and will always be..

They can go and jump inside lagoon for all i care hahaha..

Sai baba till 2023.. Coming back home to get my PVC soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
you're talking Nonsense
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

cc
ISTANDWITHBUHAR

LOL let me know when the same thunder is done with you boy..

Wail me a river..

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by mannycrown: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i can feel your pain hahaha sore looser..

I am laughing at you because Buhari is sick and you know it. Compound fool. You are a serial looser because your corrupt Buhari doesn't even know where his office in the villa is again as he is comatose i guess.
Maybe you havent seen this thread yet;

https://www.nairaland.com/3763952/buhari-now-work-home-lai#55936212

COMPOUND FOOL.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannycrown:

I am laughing at you because Buhari is sick and you know it. Compound fool. You are a serial looser because your corrupt Buhari doesn't even know where his office in the villa is again as he is comatose i guess.
Maybe you havent seen this thread yet;

https://www.nairaland.com/3763952/buhari-now-work-home-lai#55936212

COMPOUND FOOL.

Well i guess your father is immortal and never fall sick before in his life, I guess you have also never fall sick before in your life hahah..

Oga Buhari human being and according to nature can fall sick anytime most especially at his age..

So get this your dirty skull Buhair need rest and nothing you 5% can do to stop him from having enough rest.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by jjjjj2017: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't even get it. So these bastards want us to do exactly as they do.

Any idiot who can't stand one supporting Buhari in the forum should go fvck themselves inside the lagoon.

These same fools still call the ineffectual buffoon a hero and can't stand one supporting Buhari.

Dem never see anything.
y u cum dey sweat frm head to toe just because u wan defend the fallen vegetable?
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by mannycrown: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well i guess your father is immortal and never fall sick before in his life, I guess you have also never fall sick before in your life hahah..

Oga Buhari human being and according to nature can fall sick anytime most especially at his age..

So get this your dirty skull Buhair need rest and nothing you 5% can do to stop him from having enough rest.

RIP Buhari. Good bye from office. Enjoy your home made fura and za oza room. Compound fools. Now playing sympathy card. Compoumd fool.
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:
The need for proper explanation of the president's nonappearance is now necessary. This is no parliamentary system and he's not a monarch.
Experience have taught us better.

And who will explain to you? President is sick and need rest or what else do you wanna?

Maybe if you are sick you still go to work..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannycrown:

RIP Buhari. Good bye from office. Enjoy your home made fura and za oza room. Compound fools. Now playing sympathy card. Compoumd fool.

I like how the thing they pain you so bad, We the 97% are ready to vote Buhari even if he is campaigning to us from inside his room..

I feel your pain job village fooooooollllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Celcius: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who will explain to you? President is sick and need rest or what else do you wanna?

Maybe if you are sick you still go to work..
Well...its your word against the president/presidency.
Who told you the president is sick? Has the presidency given a press release about his health? The punch reporter that wrote about his health, don't you know what happened?
If I hear the president is I'll, I know what to say.
My advice. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:
This is becoming worrisome!

And when we say the old man should step down to be able to take care of his health, his loyalists won't allow us to talk!

Anyway, speedy recovery to him!

Must he resign before taking care of his health? So if you are sick will your boss sack you to go and take care of your health?

Buhari is sick accepted and his VP is taking charge while he take care of his health..

There's no where in our constitution that says a president or Governors should resign when they are sick.. Please is there any?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Xtopher123(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The last time i check, Over 12million looser voted for GEJ so they surely will still be pained about how over 15millions progressive show their hero the way out of aso rock..

Sorry your hero get the chance and mismanage it by being control by some puss.y hahaha

Well nothing your likes can do about it that wailing everyday PMB remain Nigeria president according to constitution..

Seriously bro you just said Nothing..

And just this little 'Nothing' you didn't say has already described who you and who you're supporting are? #Clear Morons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:

Well...its your word against the president/presidency.
Who told you the president is sick? Has the presidency given a press release about his health? The punch reporter that wrote about his health, don't you know what happened?
If I hear the president is I'll, I know what to say.
My advice. Be careful.

Maybe the below links will help you..

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-buhari-idUSKBN16H0O2

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/03/10/sick-president-buhari-says-he-will-need-more-rest-back-in-nigeria_c1522432

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN16H1BZ-OZATP

Buhari is the most honest President, Immediately he return from London, He said he need some rest so what you guys are wailing about is what i don't understand..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xtopher123:

Seriously bro you just said Nothing..

And just this little 'Nothing' you didn't say has already described who you and who you're supporting are? #Clear Morons

Okay noted oya go join your brothers inside lagoon..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ayamback: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Thunder scatter my harlot mother ..
ok
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ayamback:
ok

What gave me joy is that you type that yourself, Now are you refering to your mother?

I won't be surprise, Your master Fayose once insult his mother publicly saying his mother use to wear pampers haha..

Do you know most of those old lady that wear pampers have once being an harlot..
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by omenkaLives(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
kutchs:

How does this thrash you spewed here change the fact that Buhari has been missing in action and isn't capable of doing the job you expected him to do?
Doesn't it bother you that your president hasn't attended the FEC meeting for three weeks running without any cogent reason? (not that we don't know).
As an employer would you tolerate an employee who continuously absents himself from work? Won't you fire him and get a replacement?

People like you feel that complaining means we want Buhari dead, on the contrary it's you and your likes who wish him death. What Buhari needs now is take care of his health, that is the most important thing to most Nigerians today. Even if he can't reign, let him take an extended leave and let his vice run the show.

That's the most sensible thing to do.
Thise complaining we still support Buhari, have they ever in their miserable lives criticised Jonathan? What makes any of the idiots think I owe them and apology to support whoever or whatever I support when they owe me none?

What a bunch of jokers.

I've ALWAYS been of the opinion baba takes his time to tend to his health since his departure for London, knowing we are still in very good hands with PYO, and that opinion still stands. But no one, not even you, have the right to question my loyalty to anyone or any course.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
mannycrown:

RIP? Haha.

Karma is a biitch.

Most people wishing him death have died mysteriously in different situations. Electrocution, accidents etc.

Let's keep watching. grin
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by ayamback: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Thise complaining we still support Buhari, have they ever in their miserable lives criticised Jonathan? What makes any of the idiots think I owe them and apology to support whoever or whatever I support when they owe me none?

What a bunch of jokers.

I've ALWAYS been of the opinion baba takes his time to tend to his health since his departure for London, knowing we are still in very good hands with PYO, and that opinion still stands. But no one, not even you, have the right to question my loyalty to anyone or any course.

Have a nice day.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't seem to understand what some fools are saying.

Others should join you in praising the IB?

One was even calling for a ban on Buhari's supporters, so, nairaland belongs to wailers?

You can all wail yourselves to death like barren witches (in the words of one poster).
Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by PDJT: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
-May be the jihadist don't have work this week, based on his new part-time contract.

-Una never see nothing yet!

Re: President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again by Dejiprince: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=ayamback post=55940096][/quote]

I checked his post, he didn't say so, you did. And to that effect, I say, thanks 4 the revelation. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians / Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.