Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigeria! Which Way(s) Forward. ....? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria! Which Way(s) Forward. ....? (351 Views)

Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria! Which Way(s) Forward. ....? by shadfoye: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its Unfourtunate that all NL forum and our daily news papers filled with ethnic, religeous, partisian bigotry,hateful and unremoseful comments.
Nigeria of yesterday, where Sarduna, Zik and Awolowo built has been delipidated when our leaders of today fighting for there own pocket in deteriment of our beloved Nation Nigeria and Nigerian masses.
Long time God in his infinite mercy saved this country, Nigeria not to be like Libya, Syria, Sudan and etc.that their citizens trooping to western countries to seek asylum.
Moreover, Nigerian masses contributed and still contributing to destroy the four walls of our forefathers built and collaborating with ill-manners, selfish, unrepentant, Corrupt politicians to destroy the God's own Nation, Nigeria.
It is pathetic and saddned that the people like minds of Nelson Mandela, Awolowo, Azikwe, Sarduana of our generations still dining and wining with rogues as a result of worldly gains to achieve in expense of great future leaders unborn.
Nigerian home and abroad its time to say No to war .Please, let us learn from Countries I mentioned above that were in serious social, economic and political downturn.There's no place like home and Nigeria is bigger than anyone.Let us say No to war for benefit of you and generations unborn.
However, constructive criticism should be given not the one to give rooms to our unrepentant and do or die politician leadders to ruin our children future.Let us remember war of 1960, the children and our mum (women) suffered most.Let us remember rich and wealth people like our so called President, Ministers, Governors, House of assembly members, past corrupt leaders and et-cera will take next available flight with their families when troubles started (God forbids) to seek asylum in western Nations. How many of wealth, rich mentioned aboved visit market where a common man goes to buy?NONE OF THEM. (that's truth but hard to say 'but, I will say it).
Nigeria is a big sky where there is no limit we can fly.North, south, west and east let us voice in one agreement and say no to war and no to our yam eaters in respective of their political class and offices.
Many western countries in d world I visited, ,there's problems but come to table to solve their differences amicably through referendum, reconcilation truth committees and offenders were punished to serve as a deterent to others.
Nigerian, which way forwards?No to war, No to Corruptions and suffering masses.Where our Pressure groups like Trade Unions, Student unions, Nupengs and political activists?
Let us not make d mistakes Libya, Sudan, Syrian made becos we can not continuing leaving inside d glass house and pewing and throwing stones.Nigerians its time we live and stand stronger as Unity than divisible which centre can not hold.From Sokoto to maiduguri and Oyo, Lagos to Portharcourt and delta please, let the peace reign becos we can't afford another war.
Good people and God's fearing citizens let us voice out collectively for d betterment of Nigeria Nation.
Therefore, I would suggest meaningful advice from pple not someone I am first to comment but pple whose there ideas can move Nigeria forward to comment.
Thank you and God bless u all.
Re: Nigeria! Which Way(s) Forward. ....? by babyfaceafrica: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Denies Hiring Foreign PR Consultants For $2m / Police Stole 2017 Budget, Says N’assembly / Fajuyi, Nnamdi Kanu, And The Virtue Of Loyalty.g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.