Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! (1801 Views)

My Laptop Screen Gradually Went Blank! Help! / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Zinox Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! by ZuluGuy: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I used my PC this morning. But as the battery was running low, I decided to put the computer to sleep while I await power to be restored so that I can continue from where I stopped.

Finally, power was restored and I was charging the PC. But up till now it has refused to display. The display lights are On, the pc makes sound but the screen is just blank.

It is a zinox all-in-one desktop pc.
Re: My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! by koseepaaro(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
@poster, please, try to power off the system first (by pressing the power button of the system until the power is totally cut out of the unit), then, power the system on and observe what happen. Good luck to you.
Re: My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! by ZuluGuy: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
koseepaaro:
@poster, please, try to power off the system first (by pressing the power button of the system until the power is totally cut out of the unit), then, power the system on and observe what happen. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the reply. I have powered off and on severally, but still same issue.
Re: My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! by oweniwe(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
I hope your Video card hasn't gone bunkers.
I dread & hate video card problem o .
Re: My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! by ZuluGuy: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
I finally found a way round the issue. I think it is peculiar to windows 10.

(1) (Reply)

Dns Server Not Responding! / Two Kids Hack An ATM With Online Owners Manual, You Can As Well / Laptop Not Displaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.