Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (48943 Views)

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by asumo12: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

U MEAN NA V8 SHE CARRY?

masada:
Omo sexy in safe hands
Quest can't fire her V8 cylinders
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by LaRochelle(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm yet to see the female that hasn't snapped inside a fine toilet at any point in her life.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017

Don't see any stunning here o. All I could notice was the similarity between her eyebrow and the lady's eyebrow in this pic.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by saydfact(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
That makeup thou
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Koranga: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she trying to seduce him? grin

By the way her make-up is too thick

She must have used 10 kilos of mary Kay. The make up is pop plastering. Unprofessionally done. She looks like a corpse prepared by a mortician.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
I thought na Quest dey stay for hotel being a visitor to Nigeria. How come omotola dey take selfie inside the hotel bathroom?

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am Not stunned.... But why?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Isgaju ni
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Franzinni:
I am Not stunned.... But why?

...Because you prefer Quest? wink

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:
My goodness me. shocked
Only an as$ like this can take the tribalist out of me. I will pursue this kind of as$ to the ends of the earth.
Wish every yoruba lady was like this.
grin fellow Biafran just dumped the struggle coz of omotola!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kobicove:

person wey don marry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just de picture her moaning...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
CokersClub:
This woman self. I fit get her with my ride . nah small packaging I go add.

Is your brain using Tiger battery? grin grin

grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by bluejean(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
I love this lady bt ds her makeup na serious gbege o. her face is no expression of stunning with all that load of makeup
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Regis001: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
ShitHead:
Stunning with 50kg of foundation on her face? STUNNING.

She looks like they just wheeled her out from the mortuary. Plus bad eyebrow job. I thought these nolly girls have stylists? This one must be DIY.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
See ass salivating
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:

Is your brain using Tiger battery? grin grin

grin grin grin shocked
Tiger battery too cost, shey you know those small battery wristwatches dey use? grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by MABrown: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stunning? Are you sure? With all the horse hair and heavy make-up? If you say so

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by sekem: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
She is fine tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

...Because you prefer Quest? wink
yes I do.... At least he is not artificial... Besides nah person mama she be.... Ojukwu... My lord are you sighting person wife even from the grave? Chai!!!

As tradition requires....
NO HOMO!!! grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Suko110(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
So dis is news ? How does this affect recession ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by vantage001: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
anochuko01:

grin fellow Biafran just dumped the struggle coz of omotola!
I will marry her and take her to the promise land.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
What's happening to this lady?!
i wonder o! she is begining to look like a barbie, botox, long fake hair and skin lightening she probably wants to look like an European.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
CokersClub:
Tiger battery too cost, shey you know those small battery wristwatches dey use? grin

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
so quest is gay

Jesus is lwad..america Don spoil tey tey
i was surprised too, undecided quest is British by the way
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by abelokanlawon: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]HONESTLY SPEAKING
JamieNaij:
Ikebe go cause trouble o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Franzinni:
yes I do.... At least he is not artificial... Besides nah person mama she be.... Ojukwu... My lord are you sighting person wife even from the grave? Chai!!!

As tradition requires....
NO HOMO!!! grin

Much respect to you, Chief. You saw i was just teasing you. Some others here have a shorter fuse.

I still can't trust you with Bianca, though!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Daremee: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kobicove:

WHOEVER DID THIS MAKE UP FOR HER DESERVES A BIG SLAP!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
so i should fry beans? abeg make una park well jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.