Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (37998 Views)

"If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Tenim47(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
gangan , action film

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Austinoiz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Na so the matter go die down. the idiot is free to actualize his vow but hausa/fulani must be his target because if just one Yoruba should become victim then he will knows that no region has monopoly to madness

Chest beating afonja, I salute your cowardice

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Vicolan: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hands cross ....Bcz the statement is too heavy for a police officer to utter out

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Primebuilders(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
What are they investigating,is it the police man who made the statement or if actually pres. Buhari was actually poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by divide9ja: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by kaycyor: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Trash that guy out of the force!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Jabioro: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wait and see how the matter get twisted..

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Fhowe: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
more reasons this men in police uniform should be checked from time to time imagine how did this one get into the force i am happy the ppro is working now and please they should also look into the sale of alcohol in the police premises i think i saw that area command benin it can be sold outside not inside please

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by guyla: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
delishpot:
He will say his account was hacked

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Abeyjide: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
is there any need to investigate again? the evidence is already there.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by michoim(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
ourema:
Many people have made more disgusting statement than this. Maybe because people are not punished. Example when Buhari said baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.

Can you provide evidence of the allegation you just made against Buhari?
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by AlamienDagash(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
This ediotic fool shud be put behind bars

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by LockDown69(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
He just ended his career as a police officer, I am not sure he's even an officer. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by eric111111(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Silent is gold.
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by joxxy01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
See the pomo mouth, na u dem go kill first.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by thunderbabs: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
delishpot:
He will say his account was hacked

Hacked by hausa hackers, bah? Coz na hausa hackers fit abuse person in hausa like dt and the much i kniw, i doubt if they re dt educated or trained to ve hackers in their clan there grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by KingsleySmart(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
falcon01:
he don' f*ck up

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by nwaiwucharles(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should better rush the investigation very fast because buhari will die very soon so that the idiot will not start killing 200 abi na 2,000 zoogerian, ehmm sorry NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by pokipoki: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
He should be summary dismissed from the force and charged with hate crimes.
So many sick in the head policemen in Nigeria due to lack of psychological evaluation before they are hired. I won't be surprised if this idiot has "accidentally" shot somebody before.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by jericco1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
I would love he starts killing his immediate family... Arrest the Idiot and bring him to kuje prison.
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by UncleJudax(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
ourema:
Many people have made more disgusting statement than this. Maybe because people are not punished. Example when Buhari said baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.
doch! Buhari was properly and nigerianly punished by winning the election.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chain that wild animal asap!
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Lionofdjungle: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
He has idolized Buhari. Why killing 200 people and not himself? That's how we will know that he really loves Buhari.
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by moffat(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
so that is how you kill people because of the love for have for Buhari Another Boko Haram
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Boko haram in police uniforms

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by Verami(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Them no go take this one serious now oooo..
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by holluphemydavid(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
bet me as long as he is zombi muslim,notin will be done abt it,but if its sombody from another region and a christian there will be 3rd world war abt dat comment.lets all c hw it will goes cos out of d abundant of d heart d mouth speaketh

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by eluelu: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
These case is closed now and forever. Why? He is from a region that are untouchable and supporting these administration

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by iluvdonjazzy: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mophasa:
He should be locked up and the key thrown into sambissa

Ewu awusa
u will discovered that, nothing will still happen weda dey investigate or not
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by sheDD(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
better and please hurry so has to boost the police force prestige
which prestige ?

d dead or living prestige??
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
better and please hurry so has to boost the police force prestige
what prestidge?prestidge wey don die with the first police IG
Re: Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies by fakati(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
The idiot should be dealt with decisively and punish accordingly 200 lives na joke infact, is a boko haramist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Don’t Allow Obaseki Take Custody Of 1,130 Stolen Artefacts - Oba Of Benin To FG / President Buhari Receives Newly Elected Officers In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.