Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? (2438 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
after your wedding, you discover that the photographer did not snap any photo, instead he was busy flashing... grin grin

what will you do?? grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another wedding sure pass.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
after spending a lot of cash? grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Finally exhale with relief.
My refunds can go a long way in feeding me and my husband for one month!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Finally exhale with relief.
My refunds can go a long way in feeding me and my husband for one month!
do u knw dat d pictures ar worth more than d money? grin chai! i fit colapse grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Wisebird22(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
get a refund of my moni and seize his camera
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by xynerise: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fmartin:
after your wedding, you discover that the photographer did not snap any photo, instead he was busy flashing... grin grin

what will you do?? grin

Wear our wedding clothes and go to an exotic place to take pictures some other time.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fmartin:
do u knw dat d pictures ar worth more than d money? grin chai! i fit colapse grin

I wouldnt be the one that would have paid for it before sef.
But as e kuku carry matter abeg na to refund
I'm not even interested in doing a wedding sef.
Wetin come concern me with pishure.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I wouldnt be the one that would have paid for it before sef. But as e kuku carry matter abeg na to refund I'm not even interested in doing a wedding sef. Wetin come concern me with pishure.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
u see why its good to have a gun

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by AnnaGray(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Make a honeymoon sex tape, so that you will have something else to remember the wedding day.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Teedawg: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
when my able sister and bridal train have mastered the art of photography with their phones na to collect am go afuwa edit and print no hastle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Teedawg:
when my able sister and bridal train have mastered the art of photography with their phones na to collect am go afuwa edit and print no hastle
lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
shockedgrin make I no lie, I go change am for am o

©YBR
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Abeeni: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
More than 300 senseless threads. Dude, get a life already.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abeeni:
More than 300 senseless threads. Dude, get a life already.
somebody took position 39 and was advicing the person that took position 40 to sit up.. grin Mahaukata a ko ina!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Abeeni: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
...and he's actually stupìd too.

Fmartin:
somebody took position 39 and was advicing the person that took position 40 to sit up.. grin Mahaukata a ko ina!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Fmartin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abeeni:
...and he's actually stupìd too.
yea the advicer was actually stupid and a slowpoke!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fmartin:

what will you do?? grin
oga stop dreaming o. That's a mistake of a life time
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
u must be joking.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by jericco1(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2017
He will paint what he was busy flashing. No time
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
AnnaGray:
Make a honeymoon sex tape, so that you will have something else to remember the wedding day.

Dope !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Your Mouth For Greater Good During Sex / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? / What Age Of The Opposite Sex Do You Find Most Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.